Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It

Go down 
+35
Tirthankar
Torsa
vatsal mittal
mojo
pratham_sharma
romina.madan
vaibhav
palaque
somya
anwesha_ghosh
akshay_bura
jyotsna
Ayush Mehta
madhawi.bisht
naznad13
Reverie
triwhiz
SaNkEy
pushpit.k.c
jasond31
YUVIKA
Runjhun
Ritwik
pal_nandini
Beautiful Soul
zephed
vaibhavab
samridhi
Pragya
dhruvkh
ankita
supriya
Nikhita
mervyn.samuel.george
Arjun
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Empty
PostSubject: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:56 pm

Hmm....i know where my lib is...its oppsite to the office and next to the canteen...(hans raj)...yipee!!!

lol....so who's the padhaku keedas here, who're generally sitting in the library and reading stuff (and nonsense)....

Me usually go to library to read paper and magazines (they're the most usefull of all books)...and sometimes go and issue some novels or fictions...
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Yea I've seen my Colliz LibrAry.
It's where angels fear to tread... lol
(devilish laafter)
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:14 pm

lol....but you dont fear to tread there do you?
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:11 pm

i know my library..very well indeed...but that's because i have to pass through all the books there, and the reading section to get to teh PORTAL ROOM....my saviour at college...lolzz..i dunno how wud i sailed through the paper presentations if the portal room wasnt there....
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 pm

ha ... always doing last min. work..and then taking away our prize money...cheap people....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 pm

oh ya....u callin me cheap??? u sure dun want me to disclose 'instances' of cheapness by you...do you????? and u dint deserve it...u had a kiddish presentation dodo....
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:03 pm

i knw me library...heck we got just a building of a college n ze library is ze biggest room out there...all books on law, journalism n comp applictions...no literature sadly:(
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:36 pm

ma library is very huge....Im in I.P.College....sprawled on three floors..n the best use of ti comes when you wana bunk your lectures..trust me its the best place to hide..even better than canteen...n ya books are an added advantage..though i visit that area mostly at assignment submission or exam time...
N ya..there's another weird feature in my library...anti-proliferation aystem.thats wat its called..so wen we get out n its alarm rings..you feel more like its a CBI office round......
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:55 pm

Oh, hmm!
I don't think I qualify for this thread but shall write nonetheless..

I do visit my college Library building.. It's one of the best in Engg. Colleges in India..

That's practically my second home during exam time.. The AC study hall is quite a fish-market that time of the year.. Everyone studying away silently clad in sweaters and jackets when it's 35 degrees outside!

As for issuing, I do despise issuing technical books.. Thus I content myself with those from the english section, classics and "for Dummies" sort of books..

Coming sem, i think I'll spend all the warm days in there with a book to read or maybe play games on m'lappie or something..

After the canteen, it's my favourite part of ze college..
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:32 pm

I just love HINDU COLLEGE library..it has wonderful collection of old books dating back to 1899 ..and ya college authorites have preserved them for posterity.
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:41 pm

YA YA i know my library! the librarians know me better! i give him huge fines at the end of the year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 12:56 am

lol...fines....i dont think i've even issued more than 3 books in my whole year....
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:29 am

yes! i surely know my library, have spent hours there religiously...umm...not reading but having fun and trying to find silly and often naughty meanings out of the hundreds of books stacked ceiling high, with mervyn.

waise to tell teh truth, the first time i went to to my college canteen, i made it a mission to go through all the novels present there by the great authors. first year was good, issued a lot of books, second yaer, my fervour was reduced. dekhte hain third mein kay hota hai.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:32 am

"the first time i went to to my college canteen"

vaibhava??? ur library is in the canteen o sumthin????
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:39 am

oops! yeh yahan bhi ho gaya!!!
mervyn will vouch for the fact that i always do this mistake when i talk abot the library and the canteen in college. dni know that the problem was so deep rooted that i would do this mistake even when writing.

maybe its my brains defence mechanism or something like that. the truth is...and im ashamed of it Embarassed , that we have spent more time in our college library then the canteen. its not like we are book worms but its just that we hardly go to our canteen, dont really feel like sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:40 am

i thought it was the other way round...u missign ur canteen soo much that you are thnkin about the same when talkin bout the library...
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:38 pm

Well, the college library is a nice place to be if you need to complete and assignments last minute. I think thats the only reason I've ever visited the college library, apart from this one time before the 'mocks' when my friend and i got into this study-frenzy of sorts and we were kinda living in the reference section of the library... Razz
Apart from that, the library of our college, as far as my knowledge goes, is a place with lots of books and crazy people who're making a lot of noise to maintain silence in there.. paradoxical, isn't it!
Oh.. and also, you get cheaper photocopies!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:43 pm

well....thank god we dont have any assignment in maths....never needed the lib for any reason, just needed the computer room once, at that time the net was down so the i never actually got to use it....
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 pm

well... lets not even talk about the computer room!
the one time i went there to check my attendance, the stupid servers were down.. what a bother! :P

i'm much happier with my comp at home.. its just so much more of a pleasurable indulgence!

as for the library.. i solemnly undertake the responsibility to make myself an active user, so that i can proudly call myself a good and diligent student of literature... (yea right!)
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:57 pm

hey my cooleege libraray..in hindu ..is really amaazing..Very Happy I am not one of those geeks who go n sit all day but yeah i do go their when the exams are shouting directly on my head...Evil or Very Mad
the best part is reading the newspapers and the magaziness......sometimes hiding behind the books as well to avoid some lecturers or to peak at some hot guyss(though they seldom enter such a deadly zone)Crying or Very sad
the book collection is damn good..pick up any book and you will get loads ofi info on any damn topic...........
the net coonection is my lib is fairly good...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:09 am

omg...you in the library...i cant believe it....
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:57 am

wad??? i also study..ok....mr.arjun.......what do you think I am?huh.........tell me
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 2:01 am

a girl...???
Back to top Go down
pal_nandini

pal_nandini

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:55 am

i hav seen mah coll lib and its good i must say but d reserved books section is good but we cant take d books 4m there to our home...soooo sad...lolz....coll lib can be very useful though i dnt like payin d fine and all...
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:08 pm

oyee very funy arjun ji!!!!!!!
you acting smart...........huh
but you are not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next