Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It

Go down 
+35
Tirthankar
Torsa
vatsal mittal
mojo
pratham_sharma
romina.madan
vaibhav
palaque
somya
anwesha_ghosh
akshay_bura
jyotsna
Ayush Mehta
madhawi.bisht
naznad13
Reverie
triwhiz
SaNkEy
pushpit.k.c
jasond31
YUVIKA
Runjhun
Ritwik
pal_nandini
Beautiful Soul
zephed
vaibhavab
samridhi
Pragya
dhruvkh
ankita
supriya
Nikhita
mervyn.samuel.george
Arjun
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pushpit.k.c

pushpit.k.c

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:14 am

Am a regular @ the college library..

Engineering study demands a lot of reading(references) which fortunately are available in our library..
Back to top Go down
SaNkEy

SaNkEy

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:02 am

College Library its a great place "THE BEST PLACE TO BUNK LECTRS N RELAX" listen to muzic having some chips in AC rooms its divine u can also have a tight sleep, everythins allowed
Back to top Go down
triwhiz

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 pm

oh yeah i've seen my college library... but its so cramped up man! always full of people wid d books which reach upto the ceiling...!!! well thts law college for you....
n guess wat?! I LOVE IT :p
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:48 am

as Supp Reya mentioned. Our VIPS library being the biggest cubicle, attracted one and all. (All - the junkies, the bloopers and butt obvious, the lovers)
Back to top Go down
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:57 pm

Well,we've got the Xerox machine situated right at the end of the library(which makes it a crowded place for a library)...but I like my coll lib,considering I'm a boookworm and love reading books.....We keep getting new editions regularly so no matter how much I try to read...I just can't read em all.......Smile
Back to top Go down
madhawi.bisht

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:04 pm

ha we have a libraray...............but it isnt very big...........i have been there just wish and i dont wish to go there anymore
Back to top Go down
Ayush Mehta

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:26 pm

Well i do know where my coll lib is..
Its coz the moment u enter the campus the first thing u notice is the library(for once u may even miss the other gorgeous girls around...) Its situated besides the main coll office... I usually enter it only during the last week of submissions to complete all d journals etc...
Back to top Go down
jyotsna

jyotsna

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:11 pm

well i do visit lib but guess at beginnin of my xams....and yes regularly also when i need to check.....hmmm....which movie..and where in d newspapers.....Laughing
Back to top Go down
jyotsna

jyotsna

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:18 pm

hey nikhita seems to b crazy in dis pic.....wat hap yaarrrrr........
Back to top Go down
akshay_bura

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 pm

well bein a engn student dats the only place wer v can think of studyin.. but i only manage to go der wen v hv submissns... dat too 2 only copy the materials..
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:08 pm

Aah! But my college is thoda sa hadke! That's why most of the time, it's a struggle to get into the library because it is usually full... especially during summers. Can you guess why? Because of the fantastic air conditioning system that we have there! You'd find all the places taken, while people sit there whispering to each other or reading newspapers or magazines (though a studious few do shuffle through the scholastic material!). Rarely do people dare to venture out towards the shelves alone because you could end up spying on an intimate session occurring right there, hoping to get away from the prying eyes!

We've got free internet in there and so that's what also draws the crowd. Of course Orkut is banned and none of the messengers are loaded. But they haven't figured out about the browser based Yahoo Messenger and GTalk, so here goes nothing!!!
Back to top Go down
jasond31

jasond31

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:34 am

SaNkEy wrote:
College Library its a great place "THE BEST PLACE TO BUNK LECTRS N RELAX" listen to muzic having some chips in AC rooms its divine u can also have a tight sleep, everythins allowed

my coll library aint ac....
cant eat n listen to music here.....
damn...!!
but urs sounds nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:37 am

Library?????ye kya cheez hai:lol!:
ya i hv been to d library qiute a many times..... bt hey just give me a break---------
NT TO READ ALL DAT STUFF KEPT DER ....actually garmi mai AC ki hava khane jate hai.....Laughing
Back to top Go down
palaque

palaque

Female Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:50 pm

i know where my library is..next to the mechanical workshops...
though,i hate 2 visit it,but i hav 2 visit it quite frequently...coz there are few studious ppl in my class who rush 2 grab the buks for next semester just after the exams..so,just 2 b in the race i too hav 2 visit the lib...
but i hate that attic...
Back to top Go down
vaibhav

vaibhav

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:19 pm

no...lost my library cards too.
Back to top Go down
romina.madan

romina.madan

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:07 pm

lol who goes to a col library??...hum toh canteen mai moksh pate hai...
Back to top Go down
pratham_sharma

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:28 am

i lost ma library card bt yeah i noe its on d 2nd floor....
Back to top Go down
mojo

mojo

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:41 pm

library??? hmmmm.... sounds v familiar... i'l chek wr it is in me col n get bak 2 all o u.. lol!
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:38 am

library......i hv seen it frm otside.....planning to entre soon.......as if library card is compulsary in 3 yr.....shitttttt man.....ill break ma record.....
Back to top Go down
mojo

mojo

Male Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:43 pm

cheked 2day wr d library is.... its on d 1st floor n a corner.. but is pretty large... n d A/c works only in d library... scratch
Back to top Go down
vatsal mittal

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:45 pm

mmmmm......lemme see when i first entered the library in my cllg.....it was when i got my library card issued
.....nd it was d last time i enterd it, i guess
there's no gud stuff in a library f an engineering cllg....no novels nothin...only the books f mechanics, fluids, computers, java, c/c++, electronics, analog nd so on....this list nevr ends
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

Female Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:18 pm

Well I know the where the library in Xavier's is! Actually everyone else does because its too prominently located. May be the colg authorities loacted it there so that students cant see "we didnt find it"... anyway...
but I go very often to the reading room, only in the summer though because its air conditioned.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.torsa-g.blogspot.com
Tirthankar

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:32 pm

well being in a law college one have to enter the library and use it, i had to use this...........nice library having books like we the people to blacks dictionary & harry potters n jeffrey archers so i like it...............
Tirthankar
NUJS
Kolkata
Back to top Go down
stutiagarwal

stutiagarwal

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:14 pm

Of course i have seen it. my college believes a lot in making us read through 'references' . i love d library. d atmosphere itself compells u to get transported to d intellectual world
Back to top Go down
manika

manika

Female Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 pm

LIBRARY ......wats dat??...oh yah kuch kuch yaad aa raha hai......i did go once nd had a fite wid d budhha librarian dere....dat waz d last day ....nw d library has no choice but 2 miss me all yr long...!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It   Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your College Library- Have You Ever Seen It
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Campus Buzz :: Campus Live-
Jump to: