Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delhi - Monuments/places = ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Empty
PostSubject: Delhi - Monuments/places = ???   Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:43 pm

It still exists, doesn't it :)

Why does everyone has to talk about the monuments and places of delhi. What about people (like me..um...us) who make it a different place to live in?
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Delhi - Monuments/places = ???   Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:37 am

Saddi Dilli is the heart of India..Dilli is the capital since ages..i love delhi for innumerable reasons..one can see that in the photo blog section(we divided it into Old/ purani dilli and much loved New Delhi)...
Delhi rocks!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Delhi - Monuments/places = ???   Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:08 pm

well am not a delhiite....... nor have i ever lived in delhi for over two weeks...... but am a staunch supportet of delhi rocks theme........ awesome place....... fabulous people...... wonderful outlets....... all in all a truly great city....... cheers to delhi and the delhiites who make it such an eventful place
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Delhi - Monuments/places = ???   Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:47 pm

oh man..great to see puneites supporting us!! yipee....dilli sure rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Delhi - Monuments/places = ???   Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:23 pm

Hmm...its delhi...lol....why do we always live in the past..(ya i hate some parts of history, cause i have a living history book in my house and I never scored in that subject Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delhi - Monuments/places = ???   Delhi - Monuments/places = ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delhi - Monuments/places = ???
Page 1 of 1