Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!

Go down 
+3
supriya
Aanchal
Vineet Modi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-04

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Empty
PostSubject: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:10 am

It was great catching up with you all on sunday. Had loads of fun and appreciate the rocking attitude of each one of you! "This is the Campus 18 feeling....lets hold on to it!!"

To refresh the fun-filled sunday, lets name a few moments:
Mervyn's guitar act and solo pic with the chinese poster was damn cool. Harshita's beyonce move and singing was rocking. And, her 'Hotel California' performance along with Vipasha was very impressive. Samridhi looked real pretty enacting 'pretty woman'. Supriya's 'toofan' movement was super cool too. And yeah last but certainly not the least was the 'social butterfly' tag on Ankita.
Many more things that kept the atmosphere alive.....but we might run out of space to list them all. So lets write one blog on it....what say??!! Don't forget- "We work while having fun."

We'll chalk things out for the next step and yeah we are open to your suggestions. So you may start posting on this forum. Mail your suggestions or anything that you like at campus.correspondents@gmail.com

P.S: For those who missed the show, we'll try and have another meeting sometime this week. We'll call you soon and fix up a common place, or have a meeting in our office. But we honestly missed you folks!!
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:58 am

Here are some of memorable moments. . .

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! 16Small

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! 7Small

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! 5Small

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! 3Small

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! 1Small

drunken
Back to top Go down
Aanchal

Aanchal

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:43 pm

yippeeeeeeeeeee....it was fun.....hehehe bounce
Back to top Go down
http://angelicaanchal.spaces.live.com/?_c02_owner=1
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 10:18 pm

fun it certainly was....i was actually expecting a quiet, formal, serious interview with sum scary old man as ze interviewer n me as an anxious interviewee...dar lag raha tha....faltoo mein! so im sooooo glad i was wrong...it was different n fun n absolutely smashing!..:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:02 pm

Here are some more pictures yay!

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! DSC_0303

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! DSC_0275

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! DSC_0268

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! DSC_0246

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! DSC_0217

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! DSC_0195
Back to top Go down
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm

Very Happy hey i had a lovely time too!m actually lookin forward to other meetings!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

Female Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:35 am

[size=12][/size]
Well when i heard about the meeting i actually thought its gonna be smthn very officail n boring sorts but it all turned to be just opposite... smthn dat i never thought of... n i just simply enjoyed it:) ....
D guitarists, d music, d singers .... n a whole lotta funn...
N i hope some more of funn in future.... well till then keep rockin....

[i][b]
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Now i realise, why monika kept sayin that the meetin today, wasnt "FUN"....lukin forward to more such "FUN" meetings!!!
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 6:30 pm

ohh yupzzz quite rightly said nikhita!!!!
da meeting in dat cozzy conference room with all of ussss ears raised to listenn ankit was notttt dat funn..... COSTA COFFEE looked way better..da picsss say the story............
looking forward to da 17th meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!   New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Delhi - Costa Coffee meeting on 27th May!
Page 1 of 1