Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

everybody says i m "fine"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

everybody says i m  "fine" Empty
PostSubject: everybody says i m "fine"   everybody says i m  "fine" Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:06 pm

well methinks the Delhi Police has just found a novel way of minting "extra money" through fines . Well i m not "fine " with it. Today i was fined Rs 800 in Vasant Kunj ,an area in which i have resided , for parking in the very service lane which i utilised for 3 years (while visiting the bank )and which doesn t even carry a "No Parking " sign.

At the station I was informd that the whole of Delhi is a "No Parking " zone except where "Parking " sign is put up. Would have never paid up had I not had my dance class pressing me .

Maybe I was wrong in parking my car where I did but I guess greater degree of information has to be disseminated amongst the public hrough signs or else this strictness / alertness can only be termed as trickery.
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: everybody says i m "fine"   everybody says i m  "fine" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm

hey i cmpltly agree with u...infact now a new rule s has com up that evry fine +500 has to be paid Sad
Back to top Go down
amrit_jmi

amrit_jmi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: everybody says i m "fine"   everybody says i m  "fine" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 7:51 pm

hmm a story has been told but only one side of it....i am not gonna comment at all on what u have said about the delhi police...bt i would like to present the other side of the coin as i see it...

every person stopped by the police first tries to bribe them....then tries to rattle off a list of names that they could cud get them off...and not the mention the numerous other excuses that one may think of....the traffic situation in delhi is pathetic to say the least....the blame can fall on either shoulder...i personally place it on ours...not theirs...

but thats just my view....perhaps u are not like the people i mentioned above....that makes u one of the rare good guys then....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everybody says i m "fine"   everybody says i m  "fine" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everybody says i m "fine"
Page 1 of 1