Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel Empty
PostSubject: Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel   Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 pm

Kailashnath weds Madhumati

This was another play of which fellow correspondent ,supriya was a part. The first one being "A roler coaster ride". Both were saged on the same night.

As th name suggest s the play centers around a wedding which is rather humorous!! It depicts the groom and brdie-to-be indulging in secret converstions before the wedding. The groom is a complete jackass .....a 6 yr old in a 28 yr old s body.kinda like Sunil Dutt from Padosan.

The groom 's mother also had an interesting role ...
Though the presence of a real live band was what stole the show for me.as the baraat went round the hall.....the audience too joined in and danced away to glory!and of couse the shaadi ke laddoo......they were fabulous! Though suppy didn t have much t do in it .....she definetly looked nice in dat wedding/party dress she wore.i think it was a lehenga.definetly better attire to be seen in than an orange frock with flowers and hair clips galore!!
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel   Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:22 am

n thank u fer zat.....but i liked me more in ze frock!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com

Supriya -Miss "coco"nut -the sequel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: