Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!!

Go down 
+162
manasee narvilkar
aishik
Nitin
garima
huffy_the_fluffy
sakshi
Souparno
kritz
gurpreet_bagga
sonakshi
Siddz1910
Aarushi
sanam
KartikDhar
nareshsajnani
vasundharasurajgaria
becky
amit_tappo1
mojo
Vindhya
vatsal mittal
Surma
aamerrushnaiwala
karanchadha
abhishekb
Kashan
somya.gupta
Nishaan
arkantos2good
Khushboo
chiggs4ever
sweta
avinc
pranali
heena verma
somya
liberalmanav
cookiemonstah
pallavi
ady celestation
arshia.chaudhri
vivek810
AnIsHa RaLhAn
Torsa
mandeepchadha85
Vansh
keyur23
akshay_bura
ankita dash
ankuj_sifar
shrut
Danielle Dsilva
kpooja
jeetbasu
shweta
salonee
aanchalsaxena
ANUPMA
arunabh
Sean Pereira
Swayamsiddha
rashminams
philiprohit
crank
Kirti Arora
himangini behl
Garima Gupta
ambi
Reverie
akshita maithani
Kush verma
naznad13
Aastha Sharma
aditisharma
Ayush Mehta
triwhiz
anshikasuri
devinair
kiranrajan
supriya annaiah
ateesh
divyakiran
Catty
sidgupta007
joseph_pires
Deepan Dasgupta
vvijay
Dipanker Dutta
Thirumoy
funkitushar
deepajacob
anwesha_ghosh
speedygonsalves
Barkha
Pat
gopalnair11
Kasturika
jasond31
ankita bhardwaj
nitasha.p
ankita poddar
Aalaap Majgavkar
deepika dyutita bhaskar
roshni_soin
kaustubhh
kanishk
adi
nayanika
hellraiser
smriti d
psyflyinhigh
virender.vyas
Pragya
vaibhav
~vida~
SaNkEy
nachiket
Shrirupa
ashwathi
akshay brave
ritika.suri
tanya2408
ramanujam
jayashree
ila
sneha87
RahulSharma30
Joel
foram20
vaibhavshah
romina.madan
pal_nandini
Arjun
adhiraj
dhruvkh
pushpit.k.c
zephed
pullu
Riju
Sabika
karunadhanuka
Ritwik
mervyn.samuel.george
deepanti {ZUI}
Beautiful Soul
princeton666
YUVIKA
sankush
aseembehl
dcemaverick
Runjhun
Nikhita
samridhi
jahnavi
supriya
preetijain
ishabhalla
jyotsna
NEVSAY
Vineet Modi
Aanchal
Monika
166 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
gopalnair11

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Embarassed am lik sry din mention what im into rite nw.....am in d Army INstitute of tech...in pune....doin my BE in Elec & Telecomm...i dnt have any clue whats it all abt will let u knw wenever i get d hang of it!!!!
cheers !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pat

Male Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:21 pm

Pat...1st yr BBM at Jain CMS Bangalore, play b'ball n d guitar, good at the first horrible at the second..lol.Like eatin, playin n games(realtime, not virtual).NCC seargant(Boy m i proud of that!!)Like meetin ppl...like travellin.Basically a fun guy, but my sense f humor is kinda weird at times.thats pretty much i guess
Back to top Go down
Barkha

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:44 am

hello people...am Barkha, a student of history at Jadavpur University...i love to write and read poetry and books, read the papers, do sudoku, sleep, listen to old hindi music, talk nad meet new people and i love animals and babies....
Back to top Go down
speedygonsalves

speedygonsalves

Male Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:50 am

Hey guys my name is John Gonsalves... settled in Bangalore and stayed here for 16 out of my 19 years since i was born Smile..... Love playin the fool..... As of now i am doing my 2nd yr degree in St. Josephs College of Commerce.
Im a very sporty person my fav games bing soccer, hockey and basket ball.... im ready to play anything even if i suck at it Smile, My hobbies are playing comp and ps games, watchin tv(comedies) and alot of other stuff........ Most people who know me... know me as a very goofy character but as a good friend as well and as of now tht is my objective... to make as many new friends as possible and hope ul guys wil do the honors of keepin in touch... tll next time... bye
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:30 pm

heyyy welcome alllllllllllllllllllll guyzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Hi!! I'm Anwesha and I'm in Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata, doing B.Tech in Biotechnology (Starting 2nd year). Though I sound like a nerd (study), what I ideally love to do is doodle n scribble! Love reading too, while my room's thumping with music. Am addicted to the Net, though can't exactly define what I love to do the most coz I kinda dabble in everything! I believe in trying everything in life to know if it's good or bad, easy or tough.... In case you guyz wonder, I've currently undertaken a workshop in Circuit Making and am njoing it!
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:32 pm

hey its me again...just to mention that ait is army institute of tech n am doing my mech engg from der. n since am at it i'll rite a lot more. luv animals..have a collection of soft toys(animals). luv linkin park n evanescence..n am trying to get gopal to teach me to play the drums...Wink ..luv black nailolish tho have top keep of them so dat i don't scae the ppl here..Twisted Evil am absolutely satanic....n luv meeting new ppl...did i already say that??Suspect well i guess i'll end..
cheers...cheers
Back to top Go down
deepajacob

deepajacob

Female Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 pm

hey guys i'm deepa from b'lore and no, i don't think i'm e.e. cummings,i'm just too lazy to type with caps, lol.Cool i've just started my degree at mounts... mass communications. it has potential to be an indecent amount of fun yay!!! Very Happy

i love music and singin... movies, tv, reading and dancing(i try) oh,

and writing too. i guess i'm quiet and shy around new ppl but my

friends claim i'm a complete headcase with a wacky sense of humour. i'm

nuttier than a snickers bar.cyclops i might make you laugh, as long as i've had 8 hours of sleep and plenty of chocolate What a Face. thats as much as i can think of now, so till next time... tah!!

Last edited by on Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:55 pm

Hello everyone!! M Tushar from Navi Mumbai.M doin BMM(Bachelor of Mass Media) in Second Year from Mumbai University.I love riding bikes,music and indian food.i make my friends laugh and i've got one of the unique style of laughing.DATSS MEEE..........

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thirumoy

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:54 am

hello guys! This is Thirumoy from Kolkata.m studying English Hons.presenty in 1st year,hopefully shall make it to the second year after the results come out.
To speak about myself,m an open-book.My parents call me "worthless";Teachers call me a "blockhead";friends call me a "simpleton",I call myself a "dunce".I have been unanimously referred to as "weird" and "different". I love soft music,love watching BBC,love meeting new people...n yes,m into occassional on and off stage acting....that's it!
hope to know more of u ppl!
chalo "au revoir"!
Back to top Go down
Dipanker Dutta

Dipanker Dutta

Male Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: jus a few lines   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:15 pm

cheers hi 4ns...dis is dipanker n i am curently studin mass comm n journalism...tho ma xams are goin on...rite nw i am in d first yr...(hopeful abt sitin in d 2nd yr classroom...hehehehe)...came 2 no abt dis wonder site 4m 1 of ma 4ns...till den adios...bubye:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pages4midiary.blogspot.com
vvijay

vvijay

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:21 pm

hello guys.........
this is VIJAY K B from RAIT nerul..navi mumbai..
well my thirst 2 do something distinct frm my acad related techie stuff brought me here...
look 2 have more fun ahead than dat we had in intro party...
an online campus on d run ... this simple phrase just makes u feel something interesting 2 get attached wid it..
keep 2 know more abt it...
till then cheers......V
Back to top Go down
Deepan Dasgupta

Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:32 pm

hello young enthusiasts i'm Deepan from kolkata....i'm presently pursuing B.Tech in IT from IIIT-C...i keep myself occupied by doing photography,playing the drums,reading,writing(occasionally) and most often playing computer games...i'm sumeat into computer game designing as well....campus 18 rocks!!!!alien
Back to top Go down
joseph_pires

joseph_pires

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:22 pm

Hey hi im joseph from blore!!!!!! a.k.a. JOJO ive been in blore 4 a year!!! so far lovin it!!! 
Love fishing,cycling,listenin 2 music n offcourse gettin in da clubs!!! Yaay!!!
Well about me,2 know is to love me!!! ok fine i can be kinda corny
at times!!!!
Anywayz this whole campus 18 is an amazin idea!!! oh yeah so is the team (Moni,Ankit & Sashank)!!!!
Cheers!!!! Viva Campus 18!!!!
Back to top Go down
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 pm

heyaa ppl....... im sidhant gupta, currently doin my second yr in comp engg. from army institute of technology, pune.... cheers basically im very outgoin and have a very positive outlook towards life...... very active...... always like to keep myself and ppl around me on their toes....... love to party....... love dancing but not dat gr8 a dancer..... learning guitar nowadays....... i have always been a good student throughout....... but alas..... the college has brought me back into my elements;) Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink a national talent search n xaminations awardee in 2004.....
love jammin and debating........ an inter college jam winner...... love to be behind the scenes of every major event and when its held ....... wont mind some spotlight too....... always a mag board member....... editor of school mag...... initiated the monthly school newspaper....... part of the mag board in coll too........
love playing sports....... particularly badminton.......comp freako..... anything and everything thats got to do with comps intrigues me no end.......
love my friends and love my family........
Back to top Go down
Catty

Catty

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:39 am

Hey this is Kartikeya from Delhi and I'm doing English from Zakir Hussain:geek: . Um, one of the FIRST things you gotta know 'bout me is the fact that I'm completely crazy. I aint kidding. REALLY. HONESTLY. I'm a wierdo, a madman, an insane creature terrorizing the moderately normal people I often come across. My pathetic attempts to socialize often leave eyewittnesses screaming:affraid: . Apart from being a lunatic, I'm a footballer, and play (or at least TRY to) play the guitar.
Oh, and the second thing you need to know about me is that my hair is natural.... no curlers, no perms, just a 100% natural growth.afro
Back to top Go down
divyakiran

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:11 pm

hey guyzzzzzzzzz.......this s divyakiran.... doin my final B.E... S.A.engi college s the name..... wel wel wel from chennai yaar......... i like to play cricket,volley.... aur sare khel main haath jama hee leta hoon:bball:.......music bahut pasand hai aur rehman tho khuda hai.........shahrukh ka bahut fan hoon....am very straight forward hate pple who do back biting......love making friends......an optimist n wit a very good sense of humour....... love cracking joks even at the time of attrocities..ha ha ha.....thats it for now yaar kuch yaad nahi aa raha hai......campus 18 rocks.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ateesh

ateesh

Male Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:03 pm

I am Ateesh.Am from Kolkata....am currently doin my grad,in mass comm&videography from St.Xaviers College.Am a musician...i generally play sarode since my childhood.am also into a few other instruments.....love composing...hope to become a good musician and a soudn engineer someday!
Back to top Go down
supriya annaiah

supriya annaiah

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: howdie   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:39 pm

sunny hey hey....well guess im another supriya to this list eh?....im frm bangalore!! n truly hope this is gonna be a grrreat experience...cheers u'll....cheers
Back to top Go down
kiranrajan

kiranrajan

Male Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:13 pm

hi am kiran doin my final yr mechanical engg in chennai.. i hail from gods own country (kerala) .. Settled in chennai for a long time now.. my intrest are in automobile. i love playin vollyball;) i like travelling a lot, trying diff things like trecking n stuff, go for tours with friends..

i like hearing to old english and hindi music not very old though:lol:am a big fan of ar rahman.. like all his music .. and am also a movie buff...
Back to top Go down
devinair

devinair

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: me...   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:24 pm

hey guys:D ....

Im Devi nair doing bcom from symbiosis ...an optimistic person in life ....born with the mad, relentless urge to understand and be a part of all the wonderful things life has to offer ....

all my life all i did was be a book worm slogin my ass off from being a topper( not tryin to blow my own trumpet hehe:oops: ) till my 1st yr finishin my foundation level in CA geek ...finally decided to give myself a break and here i am going against the flow and glad to get an oppurtunity like this to show my creativity sunny ...

cheers to all u guys who are a part of this !!!!cheers

god bless ...ciao
Back to top Go down
anshikasuri

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:55 pm

hi m anshika suri! m doin architecture from SSAA, IP university, gurgaon.... dats sushant school of art an arch....like to read n write(lots) abt everythin n nethin....love singin n watchin movies(strictly eng n ne other foreign language as long as dey r dubbed!) ...m pretty creative n love to work!!! me thinks arch is d coolest sub coz i get to do loads of intrstin stuff like makin movies, writin comics,scrapin n makin wall,art, graphics, structures, history....list is endless!! i know dat a lot ppl think its just makin houses or bldgs but now dat m here i hope to change a few things!!
Back to top Go down
triwhiz

Female Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: thts me....TRISHA   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:21 pm

heya world,
this is me TRISHA makin my entry into campus18 which looks fun(so far Very Happy )!!!
well i am studyin law in symbiosis,pune...am in the 1st year. and yeah those of you who are goin "oh shit THAT 5 year course!" believe me in pune...the longer you stay, the better! Smile
did my schooling in dps, ahmedabad...i stil think school days are the best times! loved bunkin, playin pranks, hoggin(we had a group caled Hoggers' PArk which raided classes for tiffin👅 ) but yet being the teacher's pet...
college...well EVERYONE's doing tht n the teacher's seem to have have some kind of dislikin for "pets"!
hobbies...well that would be reading(i'm addicted!), listening to music, collecting stamps(tht's on hold for sum time now), playin basketball:bball: ,talking, meeting new people, travelling(love it...but i need company)farao and yeah EATING!
my friends say i have a crazy sense of humour...n thts true. n they also say i can ge high on anything...guess wat?! thats even more true...i can ACTUALLY get high on coke.
oh n yeah, i looove animals...not in the maneka gandhi way...but find mosta them adorable. n when i have a house of my own...m gonna keep LOADSA dogs in it.
well thats all i can think of now...more later. till then...ciao!
Back to top Go down
Ayush Mehta

Male Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:36 pm

Hey, I am Ayush persuing a B.Tech degree in Civil engg From Coll of engg pune[COEP]... I am a happy go lucky kinda chap having absolutely no aim in my life...lol!
I myself don't know how i ended up doin civil engg...
I am a very adventurous guy.. Love trekkin and play kinda EVERY sport...Was a national level Inline skater once!!
Can't live without music mostly rock...(smtimes countryside also)... Other hobbies include playing casio and guitar(learning)...
Also, SLEEPING.... I feel there's no better way to ENJOY than sleep...Smile
Enof for now..
will update later as n when i remember...BYE...
Back to top Go down
aditisharma

aditisharma

Female Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:17 am

heyyy!!this is Aditi Sharma...im not popular, im not who every1 knows, i dont hav a nickname (though i had one in school) and i ....er....am aimless!hahaha....
weeeelllll,,,i dont really knw what to say bout myself...id rather hav u ask me questions, than just go blabbering bout myself and ...oohh but i must tel u one thing, i hav this obsessive compulsive disorder of cracking jokes which are always greeted by....TREMENDOUS BURST OF......silence...im in gargi, n iv just come in the 2nd yr (hopefully, tht is, coz the results rnt out yet...)on a serious note, i want to do adversiting for my P.G...i L-O-V-E music..im happy as a cricket with just my novels for company...thats all for now...bbye!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next