Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!!

Go down 
+162
manasee narvilkar
aishik
Nitin
garima
huffy_the_fluffy
sakshi
Souparno
kritz
gurpreet_bagga
sonakshi
Siddz1910
Aarushi
sanam
KartikDhar
nareshsajnani
vasundharasurajgaria
becky
amit_tappo1
mojo
Vindhya
vatsal mittal
Surma
aamerrushnaiwala
karanchadha
abhishekb
Kashan
somya.gupta
Nishaan
arkantos2good
Khushboo
chiggs4ever
sweta
avinc
pranali
heena verma
somya
liberalmanav
cookiemonstah
pallavi
ady celestation
arshia.chaudhri
vivek810
AnIsHa RaLhAn
Torsa
mandeepchadha85
Vansh
keyur23
akshay_bura
ankita dash
ankuj_sifar
shrut
Danielle Dsilva
kpooja
jeetbasu
shweta
salonee
aanchalsaxena
ANUPMA
arunabh
Sean Pereira
Swayamsiddha
rashminams
philiprohit
crank
Kirti Arora
himangini behl
Garima Gupta
ambi
Reverie
akshita maithani
Kush verma
naznad13
Aastha Sharma
aditisharma
Ayush Mehta
triwhiz
anshikasuri
devinair
kiranrajan
supriya annaiah
ateesh
divyakiran
Catty
sidgupta007
joseph_pires
Deepan Dasgupta
vvijay
Dipanker Dutta
Thirumoy
funkitushar
deepajacob
anwesha_ghosh
speedygonsalves
Barkha
Pat
gopalnair11
Kasturika
jasond31
ankita bhardwaj
nitasha.p
ankita poddar
Aalaap Majgavkar
deepika dyutita bhaskar
roshni_soin
kaustubhh
kanishk
adi
nayanika
hellraiser
smriti d
psyflyinhigh
virender.vyas
Pragya
vaibhav
~vida~
SaNkEy
nachiket
Shrirupa
ashwathi
akshay brave
ritika.suri
tanya2408
ramanujam
jayashree
ila
sneha87
RahulSharma30
Joel
foram20
vaibhavshah
romina.madan
pal_nandini
Arjun
adhiraj
dhruvkh
pushpit.k.c
zephed
pullu
Riju
Sabika
karunadhanuka
Ritwik
mervyn.samuel.george
deepanti {ZUI}
Beautiful Soul
princeton666
YUVIKA
sankush
aseembehl
dcemaverick
Runjhun
Nikhita
samridhi
jahnavi
supriya
preetijain
ishabhalla
jyotsna
NEVSAY
Vineet Modi
Aanchal
Monika
166 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrirupa

Shrirupa

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Heyyyy

I am Shrirupa
Smile

I am often labeled the "intellectual"...but I have
been crying myself hoarse over the top of every imaginary building that I am
NOT an intellectual Shocked

I am hooked to music....the type fluctuates with my mood....right now i am into
collective soul type stuff bounce

I apparently study (Sociology Hons) at Presidency College, Calcutta University…Sleep .but well I never
really study…cheers and I guess for that lack in life…I am banging my head against
another few imaginary pillars, trying to get a degree in Japanese and a
certificate in Art!!!tongue

And well well well, as I person, I am the devil incarnate
trying to be an angel (DO they have a course in that?Idea )

Well, then thatz me!!!!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/dazzling_flames
nachiket

nachiket

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:46 pm

Hey everyone, this is Nachiket from Mumbai...i'm 18 and have somehow managed to reach my 2nd year of B.M.S (BBA for all the delhiites). I 'study' in N.M college and my interests basically include sports, music, movies and just being laid-back in general. If u want me to narrow em down they'd probably become football, Rock, Comedies and beer Very Happy. I also enjoy reading a lot and have just finished reading 'shantaram' which btw i wud recommend to vryone here.

After doing all this in case there's any time left, I work for the bombay division of campus18/Tangerine:roll: cheers vryone!
Back to top Go down
SaNkEy

SaNkEy

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:38 am

Holla, m SANKEY doing Computer Engg. at RAIT, Navi Mumbai.

Bout me : I am FAT Guy in town 24x7 online n hunting for new stuffs to do online

Hobbies : this thing is not applicable for me cause i get into anything new just wid a SNAP!!

Music : I listen Nirvana, Led Zep, SOAD, bla bla bla

Studies : I know how to get proxies done 4 lectures n bunk lectures.......
Back to top Go down
~vida~

~vida~

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:11 am

Hi everyone.. ! I dont know what to say really.. but.. i am alot of things.. strange included... i find alot of meaning in music.. i love to travel.. read...star gaze...do a little photography... sketch... sing...dance.. just sit alone for a long time and do nothing... procrastinate... sleep... eat a lil.. and sleep somemore... talk alot..:p and try and be me. I like meeting new people all the time.. trying different things... i sincerely believe you kill alot of life and passion in yourself everytime you create hangups.. n besides that..ill let you be the judge. Smile *waves*
Back to top Go down
vaibhav

vaibhav

Male Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:43 am

hey...i'll try to stay on topic unlike the exciting convo happening above.
..i'm 21 yrs of age, i put up in delhi and currently in my final year of engineering at amity school of engg and tech delhi..also known as aset...theres so many things that grab my attention, but it all starts and ends with music....luuuurvvve trance & progressive, house, rock, jazz...and so on...Foooood...mmm...again...loove all kinds...karims is at the centre of it all...football...united....going out a lot...getting to know some new people....and it goes on.

i'l try to put my effort in trying to make this thing work...peace.

ps: hey adhiraj
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:21 am

hello everybody..well I guess I missed out this section..any way..
I am Pragya,doing history hons ( I know it's flabbergasting) from Hindu college.(PS - We hinduites are dynamites)..
well to describe yourself is a tough task..to begin with i would like to say..I am a dreamer and SWAPNPURI OF UTOPIA JUNCTION is the place where I reside..I love to read though not an avid reader,reading includes everything under the sun except spiritual books.Apart from that I like singing (not a bathroom singer), like to interact with people,hardcore non vegetarian,love to eat MUGHLAI FOOD and the list goes on.........

I am thankful to TANGERINE, it provided us a platform to voice our opnion..keep rocking C18..
Back to top Go down
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

Male Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:28 pm

Hi ppl myself Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3VyasIntroduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3,
I'm a chip design engineer by profession . Other than that i do a bit of freelance writeups alsoIntroduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3. MusicIntroduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3 is my passion i'm a combo of songwriterIntroduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3, drummerIntroduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3, also like to strum the six stringsIntroduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Star3!! like to do painting and sketching too!!
that is enuff i think rite ?Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_rr
an addict blogger chk out ma blog!!
http://vyasunleashed.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://vyasunleashed.blogspot.com
psyflyinhigh

psyflyinhigh

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm

cheers
This is Sadab Ansari pursuisin BMS(BBA in other universities) however after very much effort got into Sy hardly seen in college not even my classmates know me alot but all mastiwala guys and our princi know me personally. m very much intrested in lan gamin gr8 fan of B.A thts Bryan adams actually into rocks but mayb afetr a month will b in psy music wat do u all know abt me guys and gals around m der to answer u hurrayssssssss to all campus18 team u all rockk⭐
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Introducing Me!!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 8:08 pm

hey ppl!!! smriti here! Smile
im from calcutta n to be vry honest, kinda new to dis whole bloggin thing...(wierd,i kno...but i'v neva blogged before...)rabbit
so...here goes d intro...smriti dewan...frm loreto college cal...doin english honours...2nd yr...blah blah blah...Sleep
n now jumpin to d interestin bits....
im kinda introverted,although it may not seem that way,coz my fren circle's like huge.i love to socialize(contradictin d introverted part,bt i said i don seem dat way...),but even bein so,im very choosy about d kinda ppl i wanna mix wid...dis also leads to sum ppl misinterpretin me as snobbish too at times,but hey!it neva hurt a gurl to maintain her standards...! Cool
mah hobbies r a li'l differnt dan d rest of d herd....im not into d regular singin n dancin n'al...(i've like 2 left feet,n,as mah fren aanchal today qouted,"although i like to sing,ppl don like it wen i sing!"....
sports wasn;t made fr me...or rather i wasn't made fr sports..Basketball
i don write poetry.i don evn read poetry!literally run away frm it!(god knows wat im doin wid english hons.!)confused
actins smthin i'v tried mah hand at,but i think im better at writin scripts,n'al d bakstage stuff,dan onstage.
im actually,umm...sumwat studious:study: ,to d extent dat i always do wel in class,bt not til d extent of bein nerdy!(although,i shud admit,i luk a li'l nerdy in mah glases!bt in a cool way!)
so mah interests aint d typical run of d mill stuff as u can see.
im into hairstylin,am a make-up artist(we've already kinda made plans fr a photo-session in d near future,wer i do d make-up n hair,aanchal does d stylin,uttaran models for us,n vineet clicks d whole thing...!i rili wanna see how dat turns out!)Wink
i hate fake accents!!!!!!dis maybe d result of d short call-centre thing i tried out a while ago,but after dat,listenin to a made up accent evn frm a distance,(specially d 1 wid d wrong grammar!)makes me wanna pull all my hair out!!!!!!
i like watchin movies!im a total movie buff!i catch atleast 1-2 flicks evry week.so maybe u guys will find a lotta movie reviews posted by me...
sumthin else dat im vry passionate abt is d subject psycholgy.d human mind rili fascinates me n i keep analysin how it works.i like to sit n observe ppl n der actions,n sumtyms in mah head evn predict wat der next move wud be!!!wich rili freaks sum ppl out at times!
whew!Rolling Eyes dat was a rili long long intro...i think by now u kno me a bit too well!!!Razz so daz al abt me!u'l get to kno me li'l better wid tym...n i hope to hv a good tym here on campus 18!
Back to top Go down
hellraiser

hellraiser

Male Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:16 pm

hey pl..
varun here, doin eco hons from DU as of now..
first yr completed, wil move onto 2nd yr..

I'm from Delhi, born n raised here only..
wanna do MBA finance after eco hons..
m majorly into music - metal mostly..
listen to all sub genres of it..
m a big time movie buff swell!!
Back to top Go down
nayanika

nayanika

Female Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:34 pm

This intro is bout one of mah closest friends since skool..True,i dont like much of her friends' circle..but i do admire the way she manages to balance good company with the bad ones as well..love u loads,baby!!!keep rockin n keep bloggin...Smile
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:55 pm

my name is aditya and i am from kolkata...i am very passionate about whatever i do...i have spent half my life till now pursuing music and sports and have found tremendous satisfaction in both..music gives me a high,no real intoxication needed...i am pursuing bba in st xavier's college which adds a totally new dimension to my life..i hate studies and yet am pretty ambitious which does not help my cause...i dream of having a beautiful house to myself with a high tech recording studio and sporting facilities in it i dream of having jam sessions with my friends till i die...i romanticize almost everything...love is the essence of my life in many forms....
Back to top Go down
kanishk

kanishk

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Howdy everyone,
Kanishk here.

A pure breed delhite stuck in the horrors of Bombay nowadays. I somehow managed to make it to through the IITJEE(had to sit an year at home and study:geek:), and was riding my way to the city of dreams and woke up to a horrifying morning of the city of stupendous humanity. Presently pursuing chemical engg. in IIT Bombay, I am insanely crazy about my home metro(the food the roads, the metro, the crazy people, everythin).

At the same time enjoying my time at the most enjoyable campus ever(you really have to be here to experience it). I am into dramatics, speaking, and lit(non-hardcore) and tech in the insti. These days i am in town for the longest(2+1/2 months) holidays we get from the college. will be back to the grind on the 18th(sigh..goodbye great food).

I am attempting to learn to play a guitar and trying to expose my unripened ears to some good music(read rock).
Not the studious types but do sometimes tend to irritate people with my misinformed self. Really lazy but passionate(stubborn) in whatever i believe, practically an atheist...and sometimes really dumb.

May God Save the Singh.
Back to top Go down
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:15 am

Important: Please try and keep this thread solely for Introductions. Make use of the "Private Messaging" (PM) feature on the forum for your personal interactions/chats. To use this feature, click on "Messages" on the top bar and choose the username you want to send a PM to. Alternatively, you can simply visit a user profile and click on PM.

There is also a "Chatbox" on the landing page of the forum, so make sure you make full use of that for personal gossips!! Cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com
kaustubhh

kaustubhh

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:45 pm

Hullo ppl,
i think right nw m the newest addition to campus18..m kaustubh harshey n i am doin my mbbs(godddd!!!) from AFMC, Pune..Well when i first heard of this campus18 thing i was very apprehensive bout goin for the meeting..but my doubts r cleared now n i think its awesome!!well about me..i am a total rock n metal addict, metallica fan 2 the core, i sing for my band, paint n have done done the most craziest things one can think of..lik climbing on a 20000ft high mountain in ladakh to rafting on the roaring bhagirathi river to what not..i am esp interested these days in writing poetry n yeah sure enough my band's working out an OC which we will put up on the new campus18 website asap..
Back to top Go down
roshni_soin

roshni_soin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm

heya guys..i am roshni..student of HRC(hansraj college)..am persuing bcom hons n will hopefully b promoted to d 2nd yr..lol u c i had screwd up my finals big time so am a lil scared at d momnt..nehws 1st yr colg was awesome..thou being amongst new ppl made me feel a lil pissed at times cuz im not very good at makin frnds..but gradually it all bcame good for me..now i can say tht yea iv made awesome frnds in colg but i will always say that schl was d plc to b in..colg is a lot diffrnt..nehws am a very fun person..i hate studies i mean i jst cannot study like crazies..im more of an outsy person..i can go places..sit idle..talk rubbish but studies..no no..hehe..i was very much into theatre since schl n evn in colg i was a part of my dramatics society..thou this yr i mite have to let go of it..will have to study haw Sad but nevermind..wht else?umm i like sleepin Razz i can sleep for more than 15 hrs given a chance..hehe my weekends r mostly spent sleepin n lazing arnd..apart frm all this im into readin..i love readin n this vacation i have read like 7 new books..wow..apart frm this i like gaming,yakking,catchin upon new movies,watchin a lot of * world lol d list is full of silly things..so yea i think thats abt it..hehe i can go on n on abt myslf but i dnt think ppl wud b very much interestd in readin silly things Razz nehws im new to this plc..lookin fwd to a fun experience..cheerz!
Back to top Go down
deepika dyutita bhaskar

deepika dyutita bhaskar

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:26 pm

cheers hey!!!!

i am deepika........dont really have a fixed nick name and so u can call me with any that u pick..... who knows u might be the one who comes up with a really catchy one that will actually stick on for a while....lol! anyways, i am currently learning to become a textile designer in NIFT, Chennai and am hoping to make a world of difference in the home fashion sector......... so now u know who to call to jazz up ur home............Very Happy

i live and simply love music and i also play the drums and just LOVE it.......really helps me calm down when i am angry..... am a sports person and tennis is another one of my passions........... quite frankly a jack of all trades.....OOPS!!! sorry...... jill of all trades...........queen
Back to top Go down
Aalaap Majgavkar

Aalaap Majgavkar

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:39 pm

SSuP ??? I'm Aalaap ... I'm from Pune... i'd call myself the best..just for the heck of it...but ...maybe i am...Cool ..not sure...i've done my schooling from dehradun...LOVE to : Travel, EaT,Listen to Music, Am a drummer, i play al kinds of instruments...as in percussions....from tabla to drums...Am a very good actor....so far have done a movie 'MAKDEE" Very Happy ..... i'm currently doin my b.com 2nd year from symbiosis and also do a lot of theatre acting as well as organising... ....keep in touch people.....i'll be taking care of all the stuff that happens in SYmbiosis.....so...keep in touch PEOPLE ! ! !! TC.... ciao ! ! ! !
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:35 pm

hey everyone,
am ankita n ya! shud have registered a long time ago but well....wateva..am from pune doing my engg from ait. love to sing, love to dance. also have been writing for various publications...n hope to join kaustubhh's band. lol..just kidding..they really rock..also luv to travel n meet new ppl. am humourous n luv making ppl laugh n well i guess i'll end it here..
cheers
Back to top Go down
nitasha.p

PostSubject: about me   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:56 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii every1 I m nitasha.i m doing my 3rd yr b.c.s in g.s.s jain college.i kike hearing songs,chatting,inqisitive in knowing new things etc.i m helpful.
n i love my frnds alot
Back to top Go down
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: ankita   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm

hi,im ankita,18,6ft tall basketball player and a zonal level swimmer who believes in making her own footmarks rahter than following someone else's...
my hobbies are composing poems,songs;training dogs,singing,listening to music.my passion includes-fighting for injustice,rifleshooting,photography and long drives.

well to add more i m a down to earth person who is straightforward and appreciates honesty.i m always ready to help my friends and beleive that whether u are there in their happy times or not but u should b the first one in their sad times.

thats me
ankita
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:28 pm

@aalap Hey you wrer that motu guy in the film makdee?reallllyyyyyyyy???????Shocked

@ankita bharadwaj.hey welcome ankita.swati this side man............................Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
jasond31

jasond31

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:26 am

hey all....
Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers
im Jason!!! Twisted Evil

Im currently in St. Joseph's College of Commerce..BANGALORE!..

and im doin my 2nd yr BBM.....

My hobbys n passions!....hmmmm.....Rolling Eyes
love watchin sports on tv....follow a whole bunch of sports includin football, cricket, tennis, F1, Moto GP...etc...
If u want to talk sport come to me!
BTW my fav football team is Man Utd...
which ul will probably discover if my signature works!
(im not sure...this is my first post)

Also enjoy playin sports...i play a bunch of em.....
cricket, football, tt, and ~SQUASH~! amongst others....
Not really gr8 at any of em but i have my fun!

Im also a part time DJ!
so love Hip hop and House and listen to a lot of it!
Eric Prydz, Bob Sinclair, David Guetta, Yves Larock!
very commercial.... yes, i know!

I also love workin on my comp!
i havent really studied bout computers...
but enjoy graffic and web designin!
mostly figure out stuff on my own!

and and and.....
o yea.... im kinda good at at public speaking and
im on my coll cultural and management team....

My Loves!
My bike and Car(which i get to drive rarely now cause of parents and damn petrol prices)
but love goin for long drives n rides!

WOW!... this is already too long for my liking...
so thats it for now....
Will keep postin!
Back to top Go down
Kasturika

Female Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi

My name is Kasturika. My name being long, there have been many different versions for my name over the years. I'm your classic case of split personality. I'm very moody, I do crazy stuff and act very strangely. I'm very arrogant and a control freak. I like to paint, sing, dance (when no one's watching), and occasionally write. Give my a camera and I'll click away to my heart's content! I am also a nature freak... be it mountains, seaside, or just that beautiful sky. I suppose even animals like us... Wherever my family has stayed (going back to my grandparents), there have always been peacocks, snakes, monkeys, mongoose, exotic birds... even wild jungle cats. There is a huge beehive on the wall of our house.
I don't generally talk much and I watch a lot of sports on tv. I get angry for small things and untill recently, I was a nerdy bookworm.

In a nutshell... I am eccentric
Back to top Go down
gopalnair11

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:52 pm

HeY CaMpUs18ians:cheers: jocolor
howz it goin ppl...???? am GoPaL NaIr from PUNE!!!!!! ..I love meetin new people and makin frenz..I'm quite an unpredictable person..I think thats what makes me interesting, i LOVE TO LAUGH AND LOVE PPL WHO LAUGH AND ENJOY LIFE..I BET ALL OF U LOVE LAUGHIN..n yeah luv takin ppls cases n irritate dem to d core!!Evil or Very Mad
Ive done my most of my schoolin in bangalore...luv dat place....but yeah PUNE IS NOTHING LESS....I've fallen in luv wid dis city already!!!
me loves dancing ...basically into techno...tryin my hand at MJ too.. I'm a die-hard fan of percussion and I like try out my hand on every kind of percussion inst..I love listening to musik...but I prefer playin coz I enjoy it more......
The Pune CaMpUs 18 gang was d ultimate definition of fun...n I hope all u too are!!!!
CYAAA8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next