Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!!

Go down 
+162
manasee narvilkar
aishik
Nitin
garima
huffy_the_fluffy
sakshi
Souparno
kritz
gurpreet_bagga
sonakshi
Siddz1910
Aarushi
sanam
KartikDhar
nareshsajnani
vasundharasurajgaria
becky
amit_tappo1
mojo
Vindhya
vatsal mittal
Surma
aamerrushnaiwala
karanchadha
abhishekb
Kashan
somya.gupta
Nishaan
arkantos2good
Khushboo
chiggs4ever
sweta
avinc
pranali
heena verma
somya
liberalmanav
cookiemonstah
pallavi
ady celestation
arshia.chaudhri
vivek810
AnIsHa RaLhAn
Torsa
mandeepchadha85
Vansh
keyur23
akshay_bura
ankita dash
ankuj_sifar
shrut
Danielle Dsilva
kpooja
jeetbasu
shweta
salonee
aanchalsaxena
ANUPMA
arunabh
Sean Pereira
Swayamsiddha
rashminams
philiprohit
crank
Kirti Arora
himangini behl
Garima Gupta
ambi
Reverie
akshita maithani
Kush verma
naznad13
Aastha Sharma
aditisharma
Ayush Mehta
triwhiz
anshikasuri
devinair
kiranrajan
supriya annaiah
ateesh
divyakiran
Catty
sidgupta007
joseph_pires
Deepan Dasgupta
vvijay
Dipanker Dutta
Thirumoy
funkitushar
deepajacob
anwesha_ghosh
speedygonsalves
Barkha
Pat
gopalnair11
Kasturika
jasond31
ankita bhardwaj
nitasha.p
ankita poddar
Aalaap Majgavkar
deepika dyutita bhaskar
roshni_soin
kaustubhh
kanishk
adi
nayanika
hellraiser
smriti d
psyflyinhigh
virender.vyas
Pragya
vaibhav
~vida~
SaNkEy
nachiket
Shrirupa
ashwathi
akshay brave
ritika.suri
tanya2408
ramanujam
jayashree
ila
sneha87
RahulSharma30
Joel
foram20
vaibhavshah
romina.madan
pal_nandini
Arjun
adhiraj
dhruvkh
pushpit.k.c
zephed
pullu
Riju
Sabika
karunadhanuka
Ritwik
mervyn.samuel.george
deepanti {ZUI}
Beautiful Soul
princeton666
YUVIKA
sankush
aseembehl
dcemaverick
Runjhun
Nikhita
samridhi
jahnavi
supriya
preetijain
ishabhalla
jyotsna
NEVSAY
Vineet Modi
Aanchal
Monika
166 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
chiggs4ever

chiggs4ever

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:01 pm

@aries...
wts wrong wid u???
ure even more psychic than ME!!!
mu hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Khushboo

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:56 am

hi guys!! im khushboo, 20 yrs young, studying communication design at nift, mumbai..going to my 3rd year now...
i am an accomplished day-dreamer, but jaago nights with eyes wide open!! i possess the capability to virtually transcend into thoughts at any time or place. im generally very diplomatic,moody...a piscean to the core..although can talk to anyone on the face of this planet who happens to fall be sumwhr around my age group...but can actually relate to very few beings...i can be very very lazy at times and very very hyperactive also at times!! heheh!! love love love to try my hand at new new things .. love ma work Wink...basically i enjoy the ass-grilling dat nift gives us!!hav an undying thirst to knw n learn everything possible...m not dat gr8 at judging ppl(sighhhhh)
lately realised a new love of my life...bombay city!! yeah baby..evn though i hv spent 18yrs of my life in noida, delhi...
love love love to be on my own!!! (especially in bombay)...the sense of freedom n space(the MOST important thing to me) it gives me...(n i do knw whr to draw the line)...love to exlore!! wat is life without a spice of adventure..n the thing i crave most in life is my space under the sun....n yeah..dats abt it Wink
cheers!!cheers
Back to top Go down
arkantos2good

arkantos2good

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:35 am

Hello dudes and dudettes.. i am Vikram.. I am doing juornalism and actually learning the tricks of yellow journalsim..

I am dangerous guy to be around.. some people think i'm caring and considerate... they are usually complete strangers...

But I do write good poems

And i am (pardon my lack of modesty) a good guitarist.. I prefer originality is what defines you.. so i write my own songs and try to keep the music as original as possible..
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:09 am

My name is Twinkle Toes and it has absolutely nothing to do with my limited dancing abilities. It would be ironically funny if it did...but it just doesn't.

I'm 20 years old but i feel much much older...like 21 or something. I have 24 kids. 12 from one wife and 10 from another....I don't know where the remainin two came from.

My wives left me because not only could I not remember my kids names, I also couldn't remember theirs. They took it personally for some reason when I started calling them wife number 1 and wife number 2. Atleast number 1 should've been happy because...you know...I'm basically calling her my number one woman....normally that gets women excited. But anyway...

So as of right now I'm in quite a lonely place with only 15 kids with me. Wife 1 and wife 2 took the youngest 9 kids with them(4 and a half kids each). I'm gonna do everything to make the 15 I have with me happy...I've even decided to give them baths more than twice a week by puttin three of them at a time into the washing machine. They love it.
Back to top Go down
somya.gupta

somya.gupta

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:59 am

heya there!!!!

I am Somya Gupta, persuing B.Tech in Computr Science from IGIT, Kashmere Gate ( IP Univ).. m in 2nd yr..

specs, "neatly" tied hair and a "large..rather extra-large" bag

probably suggest that m one of those nerdy kinds....but just a few mins
with mee n nyone wud kno instantly that sanity is a strict no no in my
vicinity! Wink well m quite creativ, assertiv,blah blah.. and all the other good qualities... < ya m quite modest u see...hehe>

Turned 18 just a few months back so these days "driving" or rather i
should say "driving madly" is my latest passion! havnt even got
my permanent licence till now and i'v banged my car twice or thrice alredy into others! not that m not proud
of it....but....Wink

apart from that...dancing < jazz+ hiphop = contemporary as i call it!!!>>, listening to music
hard rock to peppy to the solemn n soulfull ones!>>, and
ya...while
listening, how can singing along be far behind..he he... my sis has
threatened me against it now...<< cuz i sound
like a foghorn! shehhh!>>

sketching, readin novels
, hanging out with friends,
debating, newspapers, playin basket ball, swimming, n yaa i just lovve
participating in any kind of competition be it a co-curricular activity
or some sport....

the next thing i plan to do is learn how to play a guitar "properly"
but i wonder where i hav kept it....or did i see my sis taking it somwhr...scratch....

ohhh hav written tooooo much i guess,....

i better stop....hope to hav a blast hr with all u ppl....

enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Kashan

Kashan

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Hey all,

I am Kashan (pronounced K-aa-sh-aa-n) currently studying communications management in Ahmedabad. Originally I am a "dilli ka ladka" who happened to study in Pune for 4 years before coming to gujju land.

What do I do? I dream, theatre....and I live theatre. Love doing scripting, direction and acting. Currently working in a production which is scheduled to be screened in December.

If there is anything else you want to know, just ask.

Have fun. God bless all.
Very Happy
Regards,
Kashan
Back to top Go down
abhishekb

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:19 am

"Dont ever be angry on ur friends
Bcoz upto the last moments of our life
What pains us is not the words of our enemies
But the silence of our friends!!!" -dont remembr where i got it frm......

Im known as Abhishek......doin BIRM (dats bachelors in insurance nd risk mangmnt for every1 who dosnt know) frm NSHM....gave my 2nd sems.....just waitin 4 da results 2 cum out.....i just hope i dont flunk......try nd pray 4 me dat i dont.....thanx

A lil bit more abt myslf.....i like gaming , driving(fast) , pissin of my frnds.....den tryin 2 manaoo dem.....books nd me dont mix.....mayb except a few novels.....mayb....

My dream is 2 do my MBA frm ne IIM's (whos isnt...lolz)....neways my moto in life is "life's full of blessings.....sumtimes we r just 2 blind 2 see dem".....hopin 2 have a nice time here wid all f u guys nd gals nd make sum new frnds in da process........cheers mates.....
Back to top Go down
karanchadha

karanchadha

Male Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:14 pm

hey guys i am karan chadha from delhi . . . .
i am 19 year old guy ( though i would be out of teens in march i regret the fact ) . . .
i am avid reader i love books by dan brown , jeffery archer ,
john grisham , fredrick forsyth and loved the hp series to name a few .
i just love rock music it is something that i can relate with
i am fond of any form of rock and metal except death and black metal . . .
i am a movie buff , i do catch on the latest movie flicks and enjoy them a lot . .
i am a simple guy so there wuldnt be any eyecatching things in my intro . . . i am somewhat of the guy next door who loves to enjoy himself
thanx for reading this
ciao
Back to top Go down
http://www.karansmusic.blogspot.com
aamerrushnaiwala

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: !!!!!ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:25 am

MY NAME IS AAMER RUSHNAIWALA....I M STUDING IN H.A.COLLEGE OF COMMERCE,AHMEDABAD....

I LOVE TO TALK AND BE IN PUBLIC....I LOVE THOSE WHO PRAISE ME AND COMPLIMENT ME....IM A BIT SENSITIVE TOO....I HATE SACHIN TENDULKAR AS HE CAN SCORE ABOVE 50 ONLY AGAINST TEAMS LIKE BANGLADESH , SCOTLAND ETC...!!!!DRAVID IS OKAY!!!!
IF WE TALK ABOUT BOLLYWOOD.....FIRST WORDS THAT KNOCK MY HEAD ARE SHAHRUKH KHAN KARAN JOHAR YASH CHOPRA PRIETY ZINTA AND ALL OTHER BEAUTIFUL GIRLS Cool WAITING FOR ME.....
I HAVE A JOKY CHARACTER....I NEVER SPEAK UP AT ANYONES BACK.....I M FRANK HEARTED....I ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHO ARE WITH ME........

FRIENDS, I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU ALL WOULD BE DIEING TO MEET ME....BE PATIENT.....HAVE FAITH IN GOD.....
TILL THEN , TAKE CARE , CYA , SAYONARA........lol!

THIS IS NOT THE END.......I WANT YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF A BRIEF INTRO. SO THAT I CAN SAY , I HAVE CAMPUS18 FRIENDS TOO
Shocked .....

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surma

Surma

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Hii everyone..im from the City of joy..studyin economics in the one and only Presidency College(the slightly ignorant ones can look up Amartya Sen or Bimal Jalan or Netaji in any respectable search engine)..i attended my first campus 18 meetin yesterday..and the fun i had plus the bright yellow folder we received..both have motivated me to register immediately.
My name is Pearl,Shiny Pearl.Im a retired CIA spy and hence have to keep my real name under wraps.Those who can guess it stand a chance to win a year's supply of free antacid tablets from me.
I'm as crazy as one can legally be. God has given me a wacky sense of imagination to comfort me for what i don't have and a wackier sense of humour to console me for what i do.
I love expressing myself..whether it's through debating, singing.dancing,writing,acting or making a general fool of myself..i love living my passions every second of the day.
I have 365 days left before I bid goodbye to my college. A place which has taught me more than i thought i needed to know..which has given me the platorm to shape my ambitions..which raises yet humbles me everytime i walk through its hallowed halls of fame.And this experience is something that i would love to share with all of u..the legacy of Presidency..of prem,porashona,Promod da,politics and pride..And thus i conclude my Oscar acceptance speech.
I am really looking forward to being an active part of this blog coz trust me, i have a LOT of things to say..all the time. I hope i can bring a little cheer into all ur lives with my crazy anecdotes..hmm i sound like a beauty pageant winner now..cheers to world peace.
I sincerely hope i haven't violated any terms of registration with my in-ur-face introduction. If i have, I profusely apologize.I believe i have let the yellow folder down.and that's an inexcusable crime.I will try harder to sound more civilised the next time.
So long..u'll be seein me around.
Back to top Go down
vatsal mittal

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:33 pm

hey boyz n galz i'm Vatsal Mittal frm delhi
to start f i'm pursuin ma B.Tech frm MAIT, delhi nd lemme tell u tat it feels really gr8 to get ur ass kicked daily in an engineering cllg
.....newyz i hang out a lot
i love to comment on others(so galz plz think twice before u get in touch with me)....yes i'm a bit too sarcastic bt tat's one thing i'm blessed with
i also love to infer 'bou diffrnt people with diffrnt thoughts....i'm a total chatterbox
....nd i have only one word in my dictionary to describe myself...."simplicity":

simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought. not the slightest shine of diamond, not even a garland of brightest pearls and neither the precious money can buy the glamour of simplicity. simplicity is not found in the deep waters, not on the peak of everest, not in the darkness of unknown unexplored places, it is the divine thought of a person's mind that finds it in the world that we see. it cannot be discovered or invented or lost at anytime. we the people misjudge and confuse the beauty of simplicity with the scenic beauty of nature and women. these things only provide pleasure or are some kind of a soothing comfort of mind and body. simplicity is one step ahead of that, it surely is nature's own creation but it is the class of thought and imagination. not the g8, not the politicians and not even the scientists can do anything to find simplicity in nature. it comes and goes around as it wishes. simplicity is satisfaction of mind, it is the originality of innovative thoughts.

i can talk on this topic 4 d whole day, simplicity is wht i live with.
Back to top Go down
Vindhya

Vindhya

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:50 pm

Helloz everyone...

This is Vindhya Malik from Delhi...popularly known as Vindy by frndz. I am a sweet lil' girl, fortunately or unfortunately extremely outspoken, one who loves to experience each and every flavour of life. Claim to be a very lucid thinker, I am skilled for writing situational poetry that sentisises hearts to the core..That's what most people have to say ! I consider myself to be a good Modern Art painter as I am passionate for it. A newscaster in the making, an aspiring journalist, and a young activist, I am sensitive to the habitat I live in and have a sincere desire to change the world around me. I like commenting on issues that concern the society..composing songs, photography, and singing which am reasonably good at, are some of my favourite time-killers.

I am also a member of Delhi university based students group United Students(Campusites must be familiar with it by now, I hope!) Also to mention am a very talkative activist....so Beware!!!!!!!!..lol

Hope to have a great time out here!
Back to top Go down
mojo

mojo

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 pm

hey!!! Smile
M karan popularly known as mojo thanks 2 my monkey like antics... lol!

A poem of me,
i thot il write,
heres ME in a new LiTe....
nOw wr do i start ??!
M SmArt..Smile
ok!!! dats a fart...!!
A lil lazy...
ToTaLlY CraZy.....
a LiL shy...
LIVe life on a HIGH...
witout a lady....
DonT mean m Shady.....
FRens i love making....
FrOwNs i love Breaking...
1 thing i like.. Dancing..Smile
pRomisE U m not a Bore.......
2 me ders alOt more....
Alot i waNNa say...
bUt nOt all iN a dAy....
D wrong msg i dont wAnnA sEnd.....
herE!! i dont wanna end.....Smile

( btw dis poem is an original,its written by me.. NO1 dare copy it)

well dats dat... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amit_tappo1

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:05 pm

hey me amit:). me currently persuing management studies at mumbai (panvel)from mahatma education society. ie: vasudevan pillais college of arts ,science n commerce. me currently in fybms.

music is sumthng which i like the most:x . it drives me crazy. whenever i hve a mood swing me always hear music which helps me to be happy. i rock when i listen to rock music. me very frndly wth others .

apart from my studies , i frekout wth frnds cheers . wht ever i do i do it sincerly n wth enjoyment.
i belive tht life is ment 4 enjoyment wth out it its waste so i enjoy every moment of my life becoz not everythng tht is faced can be changed but nothng can be changed untill it is faced. always carry on ur attemps to make ur destiny. n ths is how i make mine.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
becky

becky

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:47 pm

hello people!! i am a newbie here Razz ...i am sabika mirza
currently in 2nd year with English honours from Loreto college kolkata.

well....i am an amateur poet:| ...an amateur photographer:P ....college generally
keeps me very busy but i know how 2 juggle my commitments!!

In all .....i try 2 make best use of each n every moment:)
Back to top Go down
vasundharasurajgaria

vasundharasurajgaria

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 7:20 pm

hey ppl dis is vasundhara pursuing b.com hons in KMC.....and lso sloggin mah butt in ca.......Rolling Eyes 2 begin wid i jes luv shoppin....mah passion..mah farvte passtyme..wateva u call it...i like watchin movies,reading books...hangin out wid frends....pullling each oder's leg......am a die hard fan o' elvis presely n the black eyed peas..i've dis simple philosophieewww in life...BE wAt U aRe.....and dse who be wat dey are not are d biggest turn off 4 me....lukin 4 sum gud fun ere...
dats 4 now guys...tc
Back to top Go down
nareshsajnani

nareshsajnani

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 pm

[size=12]hi...this is naresh...pursuing computer science engg from S.R.M university chennai...i am a music freak love listening to all genres of music....currently i am totally into death metal...\m/...i play the keyboard for my band 'ZERO GRAVITY' and yeah we play melodic death metal....i love computers and i feel Microsoft sucks...and believe that Linux is the next big thing...i love partying and love to be in such atmosphere...well i guess this is wat i can think abt myself for now....[/size]
Back to top Go down
KartikDhar

KartikDhar

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:30 am

Hey People
Im Kartik Dhar New to this site and still confused as to how to use it.
Im a Fashion Photographer Cum Mass Comm Student.
i love led zeppelin and the doors
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=6019721291975322303
sanam

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:02 am

Hey... !!
This is Sanam Bhasin , a budding artist.Smile
I am currently in my final year doing B.A programming from Maitreyi.
Well.. i have a deep passion for art and want to be an artist in the future.
I am doing an apprenticeship under an artist and also doing an internship with the India Habitat Centre.
My hobby ,my interest ,my passion is my art.
Besides this i love doing activities like swimming or playing some kinda sport ...
Talking about my nature- i am sensitive towards ppl i love and care about otherwise im chill....
and finallly im lokking fwd. to interact with new ppl within campus 18... cheers:)Smile
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Introducing myself!!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:29 pm

hello all..i am Aarushi Ingleshwar from Ils law college pune...im thinkin of droppin law n doin mass comm after i finish 3 yrs of law...mum has had a fit n papa's lookin 4 brochures...i love reading, writing,movies n food---the junk kind..n im really lookin fwd to my 1st meeting this sunday n i think campus 18 is an awesome idea..ciao
Back to top Go down
Siddz1910

Siddz1910

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:48 am

hey everyone!!!!afro
well about me well i love to ride loads cause its one of my passions:drunken: ,love to eat even though my looks are pretty similar to a person from Somalia:arrow: ,into drama as it makes me feel alive when iam infront of a crowd:twisted: !!!! iam a true bangalorean love my city loads and love to hang around with friends,love movies and crazy about popcorn n slushoooooo's lol! ,iam majorily into sports and i just love football,iam in the team and i play centre back cause iam a defender and love to play left wing mid field Wink ...
iam best knowm as Sidd as i have been known by tat name since i was in the 6th grade thanks to my biology teacher Rolling Eyes
well i hope to meet loads of people here and hopefully come to their place and partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
well see ya all soon
peace
Sidd
Back to top Go down
Siddz1910

Siddz1910

Male Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 am

aww yeah i for got to tell ya iam a pure libran!!!!cheers drunken Sleep king afro bom confused bounce alien Like a Star @ heaven Cool Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
well the smileys show wat iam am or do they?u figure it out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sonakshi

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:22 pm

hey...umm wat 2 say.Very Happy ..m messy haired,spanky..i luv football....nuts abt c.ronaldo.....i literaly breathe metal music watever genre...thrash,black,death,grindcore.....i luv playing my sexy guitar.....and getting lost in the music of brahms,segovia, giovanni gabriele ..........i m crazy abt aventure sports....i luv to sleep..Sleep .....and dream my life away.......the monotonous life produces a feeling of ennui which i like to dispell by gettin engrossed in the love of my life-boookkss.....and i m very much into bitchin and scewing ppl's lives....hahaha:affraid: affraid i m scousy too.

OZZY IS MY GOD
Back to top Go down
gurpreet_bagga

Male Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:01 pm

hi evryone
im Gurpreet Bagga...
im doing engineering in College of Engineering Pune [COEP]
i love trekking... though i hvnt gone for many...
i m an astronomy lover... i luv to study abt d galaxy....
iluv playing cricket...
n my favorite interest is sleeping....
n one more thng i hate studying....
Back to top Go down
kritz

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:09 pm

heeeey ppl.. m kriti.. or kritz.. or kwitzz.. u could add a few more 2 d list if u wannna..

m doin law from symbi pune.. am garfield in
"homo sapien" form.. eat..sleep Sleep ..love lasagne..detest mondayz...... n so on n so forth..

love 2 yak wid ne1 (or nething 2 4 dat mattr)..

i'm really passionate bout readin, writin n actin.. oh n ya.. d 1 thing m really awesomeiciously wonderful at iz makin a BIG FOOL of myself.. n guess wat.. i actually like doin dat!! lol!
an ardent harry potter fan (or rather ac.. sad 1 i know)

love campus 18 4 providin us wid amazin food at awesome venuez..

peace!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!!   Introduce Yourself!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next