Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kolkata Meet,5th August...

Go down 
+6
anwesha_ghosh
srimoyi
Torsa
Monika
Aanchal
nayanika
10 posters

Did u like the meeting held today,5th august at Kolkata?
Yes,we enjoyed!!!
Kolkata Meet,5th August... Vote_lcap100%Kolkata Meet,5th August... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
It was satisfactory..
Kolkata Meet,5th August... Vote_lcap0%Kolkata Meet,5th August... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It was not upto the mark...
Kolkata Meet,5th August... Vote_lcap0%Kolkata Meet,5th August... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
nayanika

nayanika

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Kolkata Meet,5th August... Empty
PostSubject: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:57 pm

The meet at Kolkata went off pretty well today..Better than it was expected..Since Aanchal and Vineet couldnt come,it was all down to Smriti and me to organise everything and make the meeting a success-Trust me,the easier it sounds,the harder it actually is..We never imagined organising a meeting could involve so much effort..But then,at the end of the day,things went just fine.. Smile
The correspondents,new and old alike,turned out in large numbers,braving the rain(vich seems to be in sync with campus18 kolkata meets..remember,aanchal??? Wink )..We,first,held the introductory session where people introduce one another..It was loads of fun..People spoke about their interests,which were varied and unusual in some respects..I remember one person coming up with his hobby of "not doing anything at all"!!!Then,we went on to explain what Campus18 basically is all about,and i had to do most of the talking..People then cleared their doubts,though they didnt have many...We explain pretty well,you see!! Wink
Then came in the time for funnnnn...We played dumbcharade,where Smriti practically took over charge,coming up with whacky names,while correspondents tried and tried,but yet could not strike luck!!!Then we played Situations,which is quite an interesting game in itself...By the end of this,people were rolling with laughter...
Food-such an integral part of a good meeting... Laughing We had ordered for sandwiches,pakoras,soft drinks,chips and the like..We hope the correspondents liked the food...
We,that is,Smriti and myself,Nayanika,hope that we could make the meeting a success..We put in our best and tried to make sure everyone was comfortable..We genuinely hope everyone enjoyed themselves..Hope to see the registered correspondents soon,replying to this certain blog..Till then,take care..Have fun..Keep blogging...
Love,
Nayanika
Back to top Go down
Aanchal

Aanchal

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 am

Hey Nayanika!! I'm sure you guys rocked!! Proud of you! Will buzz you tomorrow...and please post some pics...wud love to see them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://angelicaanchal.spaces.live.com/?_c02_owner=1
Monika

Monika

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:22 am

Great going Nayanika and Smriti...I agree with Aanchal..I am also very sure that you guys rocked! Cant wait to see the pics of the meeting..post them soon...
3 cheers for Kolkota! Hip Hip Hurray!
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:43 am

Hey Nayanika... here's answering ur "hopes"!Cool
yea, we did enjoy the meeting. Nice to meet so many new people. Meeting people is always fun and getting to them n their interest part was cool too!
Cant forget hwo long someone took to show Shawshank Redmption... hehe. Damcharade was fun. Okay... I was seriously not sure wot do for the wild wild west part of the situation thing, but Mukulika's "o you r only d dog" part was hilarious...
Smriti, Simran n U did a very good job I must say.
O btw, the food was good too... and the rain made the weather pleasant today, so dont blame it.. hehe:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.torsa-g.blogspot.com
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 am

hey da meeting was fun ... we got to meet so mny ppl n i cnt think of a btr wy to spend a rain drizzled sunday afternoon dan in company of such bright n innovative ppl . the meeting was a success in a way the objective of making us aware of this whole concept of " campus 18" was indeed fulfilld undoubtedly due to the efforts of our talented n hardworking smriti n nayanika.
CONGRATZZZ guys u realy deserve pats on ur backs!!
n yeah the food n games were an added bonus!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:22 am

I completely agree with Srimoyi... the meeting really hepled us understand the concept of Campus 18 much better...
Way to go ppl!!
Back to top Go down
nayanika

nayanika

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:35 pm

THANX A TON GUYZ...[/img]
Back to top Go down
nayanika

nayanika

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 pm

Oh,btw...A special mention to correspondents Simran,Prince and a guest,Shubhro 4 putting up enjoyable performances...Shubro sang hotel california,Prince did a Atif Aslam with woh lamhe..Simran practically was the life of the show...So,a special clap to all of them..
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 11:00 pm

AWESOME. Btw: People forgot dat I was d dog in Mukulika's bitten by the dog situation. How mean! N People, the pat on the back really hurt. OUCH!!! Looking forward to a great experience. Shubhro's voice is too gr8! Three cheers for Nayanika & Smriti! Hip hip HURRAH!!!
Back to top Go down
ateesh

ateesh

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:06 am

well what can i say! I regret tht i dint take the guitar along!!!wont happn next time!!
Back to top Go down
simrandewan

simrandewan

Female Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:10 am

ya... so ppl... nayanika at last remembered my name after 24 hrs of posting.... nayanika... very bad.... im upset .... no hugs for u the next tim u cum over!!!!!!!!!!! lolz!!!!
Back to top Go down
nayanika

nayanika

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:02 pm

@simran:sorry...wont happen next time..Smile

@ateesh:make sure u get ut guitar along next time..no excuses will be allowed!!!!!!!!!!

@anwesha:sorry,but true,if the "dog" hadnt bitten mukulika,how would she have reacted..????
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:43 pm

oooh! Wen r d pics gonna be uploaded? Wanna see dem!
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:03 pm

hey guys!!!!thnx for d lovely reponse...!
n ya d pics r on der way,im gettin dem edited....n dey r totally hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stutiagarwal

stutiagarwal

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 pm

Goshhhh...y did i miss d meeting?????????hearing d lovely experiences n seeing the wonderful responses.....i wish i was there. dying to see the pics.....
Back to top Go down
nayanika

nayanika

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:58 pm

We missed you too,stuti..,make sure u r there 4 the next one..
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm

Yahi hota hai jab frendship day par Stuti ji ghar pe baithke padhai karti hai aur hum sab masti karte hai. hihi! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:52 am

@anwesha-u kno stuti too?
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:56 am

thru ttis or voices?....so many of u frm ttis man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:22 pm

I was frm Voices... Stuti n ANNe frm TTIS!
yupz.. voices n TTIS ppl r ultra active;). v rock...
hehe
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:22 pm

We do! Yeps! Stuti was dis tigress ready to corner celebs while I was a deskmouse, working on d comp all day.

N did u guyz kno dat Torsa is an ultra achiever? She has a "Balshree" title that's similar to "Padmashree"? So it's Balshree Torsa Ghosal to u all. I just call her "Bal". Wink
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:45 pm

wow!!!!!!!!!u guys seem to be such achievers man!!!
i feel like such a mouse in front of u guys!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nayanika

nayanika

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:18 pm

Smriti atleast feels like a mouse..i cant even "feel"!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolkata Meet,5th August...   Kolkata Meet,5th August... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolkata Meet,5th August...
Page 1 of 1