Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indian Cricket League

Go down 
+3
lovemenot_killmenot
pratham_sharma
Arjun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Indian Cricket League Empty
PostSubject: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:40 am

What do you sports fans think about this. Is seeing brilliant and famous retired players better than watching unknown youngsters....

I would definitely love to see some greats like Shane Warne, Brian Lara and McGrath back in action...
Back to top Go down
pratham_sharma

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 12:42 am

i wud lyk to c brian lara in action,steve waugh tooo...
Back to top Go down
lovemenot_killmenot

lovemenot_killmenot

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:18 pm

kinda cool huh Suspect
Back to top Go down
pratham_sharma

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:23 pm

yup.......
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:14 am

present team sucks......luv waching dat 87 team.....
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:09 pm

I agree with pratham...i would love to watch brian lara, and if they can get steve waugh, it would be way too awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayush Mehta

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:51 pm

ICL shall hv the right to host the tournament that they are...
And ya, am dying to see steve, lara and warne in action soon...
Back to top Go down
ramakrishnan

ramakrishnan

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:11 pm

Hosting the tournament is not a problem.... but they are yet to release the first 30 people who have joined the league.... as per the sources only 26 people have joined and many other players from our national team are supporting from the back.it seems they will release officially the first 30 peoples who have joined the league oo aug 30th.
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 pm

I don't think BCCI will let ICL work in India.Those gold-diggers have contacts with politicians,unless Subhash Chandra (Zee head) is ready to shell out a bit more than 100 million bucks,he's in for a big loss (The bit more obviously to fill polit's pockets).....For the players,its great....Getting retired players wont be much of a task,cuz i dont think they'd mind the money..... What this is actually doing is,wakin up BCCI n forcing it to hav a look at its admin n the state in which its current players are! And a healthy competition is always great,unless of course Mr.S.Pawar and his cronies have slightly different views.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indian Cricket League   Indian Cricket League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indian Cricket League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: