Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save India from this shame!!!!

Go down 
+9
Ritwik
Nikhita
samridhi
ankit govil
mervyn.samuel.george
vaibhavab
Pragya
dhruvkh
biswajit jha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
amrit_jmi

amrit_jmi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:53 pm

of all the fireballs thrown around here...i think mr. adi has finally hit the spot...he has aptly rounded up everything...

pragya...it seems we are at opposite ends on this website....i do not
dispute even one thing u have said about BJP and Shiv sena and the
whole right wing....but once again...u suffer as i said in a different
blog..from myopia...

u say how can a sensible person support bjp?? well i guess i consider
myself sensible enuff....so i ask u...how can u b blind to the bigotry
and hypocrisy of the congress?? forget the past (difficult as it may b
for u) talk abt the present...the congress is better than the bjp?? my
friend today there are no lines between them...they are all
politicians....if the right wing has hindutva as its mandate then for
the congress "secularism" is defined as being anti-hindu....if the
right wing is full of traitors then the left wing is full on
anti-developments...

if u are a sensible person living under the neutral light of your
journo father then how can u turn a blind eye to the congress while
spewing venom towards the bjp?? u have said enuff about the
bjp...frankly it has saturated me...now talk abt the other side
then....u have questioned our education and sensibilities because we
have questioned your myopia...mr. vaibhav not once said he supports the
right wing....what he (and me) had a problem with was ur complete
indifference to the hypocrisy of the congress....i feel u need to
justify this....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:24 pm

i guess i agree with amrit...you can't be against sumone who supports the bjp when you too blindly support the congress....if you have your views, then you should accept theirs too!
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm

lady address the concerns n tell the janta why u wud indulge in the sin of supportin congress that has gangraped our country for a golden jubille period.
on the lighter side...chod sala in neta log ko apan campus18 party bana ke india ko aage le jate hai...jai hind!!!u no wat i had joined the NCC inmy college too.still am a sipahi there but the patriotism has diminished....
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:26 pm

well amrit..I don't support congress blindly.I know all the politicians barring a few like AK Anthony, Manmohan Singh etc. are corrupt.In the end we have to decide who is less tainted.I have read umpteen no. of articles,books,journals and it is only after reading I am saying this..What the right wing has done is really despicable.look at their history and thier policies..
Back to top Go down
amrit_jmi

amrit_jmi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:54 pm

hmm well so if all we have to do is decide who is less tainted...then if my 2 choices are Congress and BJP...i choose BJP...call me uneducated if u so desire...

while i say this i must add that this is so only because my choice is limited...i am as disgusted by the antics of the Sangh Parivar and its kind as u are...but the congress and its top brass that now has generations of experience in fooling the public and making themselves better off as a result of it disgusts me more....in my opinion the Sangh Parivar is a group that has the right idea (Hindu unity and pride) but is going about it in the entirely wrong fashion...whereas the Congress has the wrong idea (self interest) and the wrong fashion (self interest)....
Back to top Go down
Catty

Catty

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:29 am

so amrit, lemme get this straight.....ur gonna support guys like modi n all becaus u think dat self-interest is at stake? well, how bout this....bjp is a communal party.....it has been and will continue to be one...by electin a muslim prez dey CANNOT erase the fact dat their party supported the gujrat riots
Back to top Go down
amrit_jmi

amrit_jmi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:34 am

yea self interest wen said the way u say it sure makes me sound like an idiot....but wat does self interest imply? 2 u an event where hundreds of innocents died in one day might make more disturbing news....to me a prolonged phase where a billion are exploited and fooled on a daily basis (which serves their self interest) is more dangerous....

and please....do not say that i support guys like modi...i do not....bt as pragya said we have to choose the lesser of 2 evils...allow me my choice...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:18 am

i totally agree with amrit here....if BJP has a bad history...congress isn't all that well too...i think the recent Blueline incident in Delhi is a clear proof of what these congress netas think of the public...trying to make a fool out of millions of dilliwallahs (and unfortunately succeeding at it too)!!!

what did ms sheila dixit do...two days she became the heroine in teh janta's eye by saying 'crap' like "i rather walk than take a blueline"...bullshit...do you think she cares to even cross a road on her feet; she needs a car for that too!!! and then flaring up with decisions like "we will declare ESMA in case teh blueline operators do not get back on teh road"...and the fourth day....a bunch of blueline operators managed to convince the very 'angry' (duh!!) sheila jii that they will behave on road....crap!! delhi's back to basics.....lemme know if neone see's sheila jii travellin in a blueline..

what was this....a very mere example of the state govt fooling the dilliwallahs...first she caught the attention of the commuters and then also maintained her vote bank by joining hand with the blueline operators...after all each blueline driver willa ccount for at least 4 votes to her (family wise that is!!)!!! do you think sheila jii can ever go against them...NO! all she can do is make a fool out of the delhi people....what do you think this is...sheer fulfilment of SELF INTEREST...as aptly pointed out by amrit above!!!

Last edited by on Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:29 am

Pleased to see more opinions coming through.

@amrit
drop the 'mr.' from mr.vaibhav, dude and add an 'a' after vaibhav.
Apart from that, i agree completely with u...
had got bored of this post, but i see now it has a new life.
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:47 am

yeah quite right vaibhav with an extra A....you got bored because you didnt have anything to say after ritwik's post..and now you think this post is 'Alive' again simply because you got another supporter of the kaccha clad rulers or I should rather say Bhartiya baniya party..anyway it's everyone's personal opinion..some people prefer to wear a blindfold while others want to keep thier eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:48 am

ladki...you are no better than us...it's just that the blindfold on ur eyes carries a palm on it, whereas teh blindfold on their eyes has a lotus!!
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:51 am

@pragya
what is this yaar. after the lovely, tantalisingly sweet sms, the next i hear from u is that u are fighting with me.

Agreed, Ritwik's post had an impact! Period.

My eyes are wide open as were urs at the bus stand.
give it a rest. lets meet at gtalk. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:11 am

ohh vaibhav(a) i remember..yes eyes wide open..lets not fight like "esteemed" MP's at Parliament House..lollzz put these issues on the back burner for our friendship..
Back to top Go down
amrit_jmi

amrit_jmi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:48 am

it seems we are going in circles here....i keep asking pragya to justify her one-sided view of the whole issue....and pragya and co. seem to think i support the "kaccha clad" rulers....hmm kaccha clad....quite neutral journalism i must say....NOT!!

neways i do not think this topic is really going newhere...nikhita ur input regarding the recent blueline issue is helpful...i remembr Sheila saying ki "blueline buses se jitna janta pareshan hai utna hum bhi pareshan hai" ...to dis day people are dying on the streets due to these buses...this is murder too...and its on the hands of the congress.....

anyways once again my last disclaimer....because the previous one was conveniently ignored by some....i do not support the BJP or the Sangh Parivar....but the partial and myopic hatred one would have against them causes me some discomfort....especially one claiming to be well read and neutral....even if one agrees completely and wholeheartedly that the BJP is a bunch of traitors then let us please remember that today's congress is not the inspirational, motivated, and hard-workin congress of the freedom era....so all i ask for...and vaibhava too if i can speak for him....is the neutrality in presentation that is being claimed....
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 pm

@amrit
yes, u can speak for me as long as u make sense. Smile

I, myself, shall abstain from offending dear Pragya, for reasons more selfish. I admit that it is not in teh nation's interest but i have to look after my personal interests as well. Pragya, take note! Wink

I hand over teh baton to Amrit. Carry on the good work
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:29 pm

congress-phd in corruption,mphil in caste politics and msc in playin secular card
bjp-msc in corruption,bsc in caste politics,n still graduatin in secular card game.advan itried hard by advocatin jinna was a dude n rsss fucked him.they did not get his move...ha ha!!
any way considerin the qualification bjp passes thru...
sala have to choose between dacoits n robbers!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:49 am

absolutely....and if i don't choose that also goes against me...man aage kuan peeche khaai!!
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:33 pm

I agree that the Bluelines are a disaster on the road but snaps of buses on Blueline-strike days is a clear signal that the city at present cannot operate smoothly without them because it doesn't have the present capacity (DTC) to replace all the BLines.

Over time, BL will have to be phased out and DTC's capacity increaed.. But removing BLines right now would cripple the transport system..
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/
adi

adi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:58 am

you no wat i was so surprised to learn that damn fllet of buses can wreck so much havoc.and that too one particular type.in kolkata ppl get killed oftn but its a general thing coverin all forms of transport.buses are real bad here too but cant single out a killin fleet.y do they drive like that?why is there no govt control...gettin rid of a fleet for accident probs sounds weird.is it that bad n r they so incorrigible??
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

friend it has happened.she has become the president.if any of you saw the ramnath goenka debate on ndtv yest you will have seen the vision he had of india.now its all lost.
i hereby declare day before yesterday to be a black saturday.in mourning i will wear black socks!!!
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:47 pm

the vision who had of india, w ref. the ramnath debate?
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 am

yeah, i did.Excellent debate in all aspects.

Proclaimed as national shame! A tainted President.The skeletons in her closet wont let her sleep peacefuly.I hope.
i wore my black undies.In protest!

@dhruv
The vision Kalam had.
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:02 pm

thanks man i new sum1 wud feel the pain n wear sumthin inside too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save India from this shame!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4