Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save India from this shame!!!!

Go down 
+9
Ritwik
Nikhita
samridhi
ankit govil
mervyn.samuel.george
vaibhavab
Pragya
dhruvkh
biswajit jha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
biswajit jha

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Save India from this shame!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:40 pm

It’s really pity that India will be getting a President who has corrupt as well as criminal antecedents. By choosing Pratibha Patil as India next Presidential candidate, Sonia Gandhi has again shown that she needs puppets only even if it hurts the sentiments of countrymen or shows the country in poor light.

Sonia neither paid heed to the demands of re-electing inspirational leader of the country Dr APJ Abdul Kalam for the second-term, nor did she choose anyone who can match the charisma of Dr Kalam and inspire an entire generation to the path of development. Because she neither has respect for India, nor she wants the development of our motherland.

It’s an awful example of disrespecting our motherland and play with the sentiments and emotions of crores of countrymen. It’s a real shame!! And, we, as proud Indians, should oppose it as strongly as possible.
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:01 pm

What's to oppose really?
It's only very very BJP to dig up and throw dirt at any candidate that the opposition decides on for any post whatsoever..

I think it's pretty obvious that the President's Post is a rubber stamp one. I'd rather APJ Abdul Kalam utilise his talents elsewhere than visit official functions and schools and colleges etc. giving speeches etc. etc.

And there isn't much about Pratibha's past in the news, which is, I guess, good news..
She'll put up a decent face..
Good qualifications - lawyer, social activist, governor, woman(if it qualifies)
I suppose she's respectable enough..

The BJP will simply keep complaining their asses off and keep biting at Sonia.. I just don't understand their lot. Fat lot of pathetic politicians that pretty much define everything that's wrong with the country. Except for a few credible faces (Shourie, Jaitley) they're a pretty despicable lot.
I don't find the Congress far better but I think Sonia, Manmohan, Chidambaram and the youngsters are a pretty decent lot..
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:14 pm

excuse me...Mr. Jha...I am sure you are a poor student of history..Or I should rather say you just want to support fundamentalist party.(BJP)..who do you think is competent enough to be the prez. of India??LK ADVANI?? MODI?? all those criminals??huh!!..I agree with DHRUV..BJP doesnt have a good lot..they just know how to propagate hatred among HINDUS and MUSLIMS...and by the way MR.Jha you talking about mother land?the same mother land that is being divided by these RSS,VHP,BAJRANGDAL and BJP guys....do you know most of the party members didnt even participate in the freedom movement...they are TRAITORS.
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:33 pm

Pragya, for once stop passing judgements. Calling someone a traitor is no light matter. And what exactly do you mean by "most of the party members did not even participate in the freedom struggle...they are TRAITORS." ?

Who all are included in this "most..." ??? I would really like you to shed more light upon it.

And as for people supporting Pratibha Patil, how many of you had even heard her name before her candidature was announced by the Congress? Is it fair that the highest office ofa our country should be occupied by someone who is virtually unknown to a an overwhelming majority of the country's population?

I really do not support the BJP on principle. its the issue and not the ideology that is relevant. and on this issue, i definitely think BJP has got it right rather than the Congress.

In countless debates and columns wriiten by the congressmen, i havent been able to find one satisfactory answer to their opposition to Kalam getting another term. Atleast the BJP, when in power, chose dignity over pett partisan politics and nominated Kalam as President. What is the Congress playing at?

It is the utmost degree of cynicism to call the President a rubber stamp...no doubt it has been so for many years, but now when Kalam is making a genuine effort to break that stereotype by taking decisions rather than following decisions, he is being unofficially reminded that he is indeed a rubber stamp. and as for he using his talents elsewhere rather than giving speeches in schools and colleges, its not Kalam, who will take India forward, he has already done his bit, its the thousands of students he inspires through these speeches that have the potential to shape India's future.
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:28 pm

hello sir...i knew u wud write and support BJP>.i know u do that...I am not here to fight..yes i heard her name before also...if someone's poot at GK then its not my falut..she was the governor of rajastan...and yes its the fact....they didnt participate in freedom struggle..how cud u forget nathu ram godse???how cud u forget advani,modi,jaswant singh...sir..too much of discussions...cant really say a person like you supports Traitors...yes i wud call them traitors...they are fundamentalists...BJP can criticise congres..they cant even provide proper opposition..for them sonia gandhi is the only prob...that too cos of her Italian origin...huh!!!
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:05 pm

oho! ab maza a raha hai...
who told u dat nathu ram godse was a BJP member?

BJP did not even exist at that time. And i dunno how u expect Modi to participate in the freedom struggle, when he wasnt even born at that time. Jaswant Singh was an officer of the indian army. LK Advani has been a member of RSS since 1942 and if u believe that the RSS did not play any part in the freedom struggle than i really cant say much.

I would love to carry on a healthy debate with you Pragya, as long as you are debating positively and not for the heck of it! c ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:18 pm

i never said that rascal was from BJp..u dont have to teach me about the formation f this cruel party....ok vaibhav with an extra A???i said they all are traitors in any case..and u know Ab vajpaye.. he didnt participate in independence struggle...when he was asked for help he backed out..
temme one thing... u support modi for what?gujarat massacre???or advani for babri masjid demolition case?

Last edited by on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:23 pm

I neither support Modi nor do i support advani. what i am against is how can u call someone a traitor?

And who is your source for this news that Vajpayee did not participate in the struggle and when he was asked for help he backed out? please enlighten me
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 pm

yeah sure....have recorded interview of indira gandhi's principal sec..well they are traitors...its a fact..now its upto you to believe or not
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm

where is the link to that interview? post it here. would love to go through it... And yeah, Indira Gandhi was great. Remember something called the Emergency?
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 pm

why do u forget ot dont want to discuss that Modi??advani???emergency was one aspect...when u dont know the entire history better dont talk about it..and as far as interview is concerned..thats no where on net..you can search it on google if you want but that interw. is with my papa..on cassette..btw its a known fact...it is also there in govt records...accha name a single jan sanhgi who participated in independence struggle and lost his life..pl do that...temme ...
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:01 am

Neither do i forget nor do i dont want to discuss Modi or Advani...they are not the issue here. The discussion was about teh credentials of Pratibha Patil and my simple question that why doesnt the Congress want Kalam to get a second term, when he is clearly the whole nation's unanimous choice for the President's post.

As for the interview, atleast tell me the details like the name of the Pricipal Secy and the reporter to whom the interview was given, so that i can try to find out something about it.AND which government records are you talking about exactly? enlighten me

And for your last question, firstly, tell me, are only those people who died in the freedom struggle patriots for you and all the others traitors? will definitely try and find out someone who fulfils your criterion for being a patriot.
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:29 pm

dear...u should be a student of history to open up mind..well yes Kalam said only if he wins by majority he is ready for it.and why in the first place he rejected the proposal???he was offered but he rejected..

Interview was given to my dad in early 70's...and being a journalist he is very neutral and never takes side of any political party..there is nothing under wraps..BJP members are famous for contradicting their own statements.as i said before..they know very well how to give impetus to hatred among different communities..they are responsible for the sorry state of affairs in Gujarat(read Gujarat - the making of tragedy)

last but not the least...those who activily took part in the freedom struggle command respect..but that doesnt mean those who did not are traitors..i never said that..just think..what happened to their so-called feeling for BHARAT or BHARTIYA SANSKRITI then..why didnt they fight british??
I think they are just concerned about HINDUS and their so called rituals..they can just BUILD TEMPLES not a NATION.....
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:06 pm

I need not be a student of history to open my mind. My chosen subject of study has already opened
whatever little was blocked of my mind.
Yes, Kalam did say that he will contest only when he has a clear majority because he did not want to get
involved in teh dirty politics of elections where mudslinging happens freely. Being a humble and modest
man, he had no idea of the love and respect he commanded throughout our country. It is in respect of
that love that he agreed to stand for the post again. And now, even after it is clear that he is not
contesting the election, manmohan Singh cant stop himself from taking potshots at him( at the meet he
held with the women journos last week).
And why are u so keen on generalising things??? We are argueing about your comment reagarding
vajpayee, that he is a traitor and that he ran away. Instead of ranting about teh BJP member's habit of
contradicting themselves, you would do better to give us details about this interview. Till now, i cant even
see the name of this principal secy anywhere nor the date of the interview or where it was published.
Zilch! im still waiting for that info.
"they didnt participate in freedom struggle.."
"accha name a single jan sanhgi who participated in independence struggle and lost his life..pl do
that...temme ..." these are your words.
AND
"those who activily took part in the freedom struggle command respect..but that doesnt mean those who
did not are traitors..i never said that" these are your words. You contradict yourself ! or you are confused,
read all teh posts dhyan se once more.
And, who told you that they did not fight the British? And i wonder what u mean by "they"
Waiting for some details
Wink
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 pm

I know it very well vaibhava u love to defend BJP...but how??how could anyone do that??well I am ready to give u more info on vajpayee..i think topic says...save India from this shame...we can really save India by banning parties like BJP...they have played havoc with the unity of our country..and by the way answer my question....

what happened to their so-called feeling for BHARAT or BHARTIYA SANSKRITI then..why didnt they fight british??
I think they are just concerned about HINDUS and their so called rituals..they can just BUILD TEMPLES not a NATION.....

for a strong nation we have to do away with communalism.unfortunately this is being patronized by BJP and aides...wake up!!!!!!!SAVE INDIA,save your MOTHER LAND
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:28 pm

Surely you can do beter than this Pragya.
wher is teh sunstance in your post. you have hardly answered the questions i asked in my previous post.
AND, im still waiting details of the above mentioned interview.

You need to get your history right, RSS was an active ally of the Congress in teh freedom strglle until The Congress tried to subvert them and amalgamate them into their own party under their own ideology, at which point they parted ways, but they were still an active part of the struggle.

We dont need your rhetoric here, theer is a place for it but this is not that place.

We were discussing about the President. But u seem intent on reducing it to afight between Congress and BJP. Til now, i havent madea single scathing remark against the Congress and its policies, but see the kind of vitriol you are spewing.

Talk on merit not emotions!

P.S. Inspite of all this, I still Love You!
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:02 pm

Vaibhava Singhania............................
Pragya sirf meri hai. Meri.
Main use bhool jaaoon aisa ho nahin sakta.
Aur woh mujhe bhool jaaye, aisa main hone nahin doonga.
Maa Kasam.
Filmi Hai.

P.S. In spite of all this, I love you Vaibhava Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 pm

Dear vaibhav(a) thnks for loving me but no thanks...I will definately get all the proofs..cant post everything here..you think I am criticising BJP..dont you know for what i am criticising them..I do talk about negative aspects of cong govt..but that doesnt make BJP a better party..how could a well educated,sensible person like you defend them??
how could anyone support fundamentalists, blood thirsty (in)humans..

ok now let us get back to the topic..i have had enough of you..firstly, get Mr.Jha(the one who initiated this debate)here who says...

"It’s really pity that India will be getting a President who has corrupt as well as criminal antecedents. By choosing Pratibha Patil as India next Presidential candidate, Sonia Gandhi has again shown that she needs puppets only even if it hurts the sentiments of countrymen or shows the country in poor light. "

well..do we have anyother option??and what criminal record does pratibha patil have??well i condemn her for having a poor insight..I do not buy her statements on Purdah issue..I do not think we have any any other option..KALAM himself wants to stay out..
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:56 pm

"Dear vaibhav(a) thnks for loving me but no thanks"
Urequited love! mera dil toot gaya

now getting serious. umm, Pratibha Patil's record, lets see.
She started a coop bank, which gave crores of rupees of loans to her relatives and which were later conveniently waived off. Criminal, nah. she was just helping her relatives. Itna toh woh kar hi sakti hai na!

She started a sugar mill, took crores of rupees in loan and after some time it was conveniently shut down.Crime? nahi yaaar!

She used her MPLAD fund to develop infrastructure on land owned by her husband. No crime yaar!

And not to mention the suicide notes mentioning her name as the reason for the suicide. small matter ! hai na?
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:59 pm

well vaibahva..i knew that..i never said pratibha patil is the best option..i said do we have any other option?????
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:03 pm

u asked for her criminal record, i gave it to you! poochha kyon agar pata tha. paagal ladki!

yes, we dont have an option because Congress did not allow that to happen. And that is the fact! Otherwise we would have had Kalam serving another term
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:56 pm

hmm..sorry for interrupting this enlightening discussion bt i want to add something.
1.that the president of india is a mere rubber stamp-whoever said this has very conveniently ignored the likes ofour recent presidents Mr.kalam nad Mr.narayanan.
this is probably the most cliched line of our times and also the most irrelevant and irreverent too.

2.considering the large num. of allegations against patil as alleged by "jan sanghis"(FYI:THIS PARTY CEASED TO EXIST LOONG AGO)
why doesnt she speak up..
whats stopping her frm cming out clean in the public.C'mon madam patil
we are all ears..
3.if today presidential polls are organised the way elections for the post of pm are organised,i bet we wont get a clear majority..why??
cz half the india doesnt know whether our madam patil is tainted or not..whether THE bank WAIVED off loans or not...
speak up...
we are all waiting for u ma'm....
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:12 pm

our country is full of loads and loads of tainted ministers..and most of them are from BJP..well all the allegation against Ms.Patil might be true for the opposition party but the fact is her husband is directly invlovled not Pratiba Patil..you talk about congress??the party which fought the British and took us out of the clutches of alien rule,divided Pakistan and what not.you know their is BJP government in GUJARAT.Ask any muslim residing there how does he feel.What happened to Jaswant Singh when he escorted Masud Azar (IC814 case).What about RSS chief Sudarshan's remarks on muslims ( “Hindus have the right to multiply, because Muslims are multiplying and the day will come when they will vanquish us”.)..i again say.babri masjid,gujarat roits.....and god only knows what are they upto now...the so-called custodians of BHARTIYA SANSKITI..
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:18 pm

wait a minute....u mean to say that the congress which is in power now
and the congress in the pre independence days is one and the same thing..huh..
that was Indian national congress(started by Mr.A.O.HOME or hume)
and this is congress(i). I dnt need to tell who started it.....
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:37 pm

Once again we are digressing from the main topic.We would do better to stick to the topic or else discontinue this thread.

1.Most of them are NOT from BJP. Its almost an equal didtribution amongst all the parties. Check the Election Commission's reports.
2.Pratibha Pati is involved directly in all but one of the case.
3.So u think that Congress did a wise thing dividing Pakistan as u say???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save India from this shame!!!!   Save India from this shame!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save India from this shame!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next