Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)

Go down 
+10
karunadhanuka
Beautiful Soul
Aanchal
Pragya
sankush
supriya
Vineet Modi
deepanti {ZUI}
YUVIKA
Nikhita
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Empty
PostSubject: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 8:32 pm

YIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEE:cheers:

we at last got to see a movie together....though most of the correspondents were late (this shouldn't happent next tym...) and most of the tangerine team didnt actually get to see the movie ( they were takin rounds of teh hall trying to figure out who's where...)...but over all had lotsaaa fun!!!!! mc donalds was great...though i wish we did the item number (rito samridhii???)....and ya...anchal, you have to teach me the superman song the next tym...u gals totally rocked!!!

all in all had lotsa fun...all of u who were there, share in ur experiences...and thosse who didnt turn up...get jealous!!!! and be there the next tym....hollaaahh.....

p.s. vineet, pleeezz dun put up that pic of myn!!! and ankit...dont crib....i doo like ur voiceee!!!!

cheers!!!

lookin forward to more such rockin get togethers!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YUVIKA

YUVIKA

Female Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:33 pm

HAD A BLAST TODAY.......................RITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey today v really had a blast yaar,it was so much fun............n ya i totally agree wid niki ,those people who didnt turnd up today ,its time for u to get jealous.

Movie was gud but mcds part was jus awesum...............and ya not to forget the best part of the show was monika's and aanchal's dance,it was really cute and v cudnt take our eyes off frm dem.................i must say dat dey share proper coordination between dem.......hats off to u both!!!!!!!!!!!

n v also had a photosession dere n a cool photographer"VINEET".........he is an amazing photographer,as he knows how to capture moments within fraction of seconds...........i must say i m impressed by u !!!!!!!!!!

waitin to meet all u people soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

Female Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:42 pm

ltle bit rushy it was... idhar se udar ....
but ausm movie....
enjoyed a lot .......
i missd d music part most, like d last tme....
nd missed our ''beyonce'' (harshita) as well...hehe...
n sory vineet.. i rushed out frm ur photo session...
but ill mail u my pics, whacky ones... d way u want...
Back to top Go down
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:48 pm

Thanks for starting this Nikhita! You made my job a lot easier Razz

Yuvika: Thanks for the compliment! You should post more pictures of yourself here and in the Photo-blogs, I think you look cool Smile Glad to know that you guys had fun. I had an awesome time! Mc Donalds was crazy! Though Nihkita is right that I could hardly watch the movie. We didn't expect some people would turn up in the middle of the film haha! Next time we'll make it more organised, we'll send you the movie tickets well in advance, or make a list which can be signed at the counter.

But I feel we should go for a party or something next time, or for some sort of a picnic. Come up with some ideas and we'll see how it works out. For now, yes it was a great day. I'm tired and still laughing at the dance by Aanchal and Monkia. Will post the pictures soon! Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
https://campus18.forumotion.com
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:04 pm

vineet...the name is nikhita and not nihkita...and ya..ya ...you are welcome...see main kitni acchi bacchi hoon....sso...as a gitft..u arent puttin up silly pics of mine..puhleezz..or else trust me, ur iced te pik is sillier...i'll put that up tom, and u shud infact make it ur dp..wat say??

and chalo chalo neeche aa jao...uvi ki aadat hai jhoothi tareef karne ki...tongue

picnic..great iea..let teh rains cum and den we can plan ut sumthin for sua...or probably go to sum water park..wat say merv??? yaad hai...oysters way bak in 12thh????

and ya...pleezz keep meetin before college starts...coz collg khulne ke baad to get evryone together will get kinda difficult na...so lets plan sumthin...if nto all, sum of us can meet informally..wat say???
Back to top Go down
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:26 pm

hahaha. I think I won't post that pic unless I REALLY have to blackmail you Razz but hey, its a nice pic though, I don't know why you hate it so much haha.. Make sure you show me the Iced-tea pic BEFORE you post it here as I think that was a pretty silly picture too hehe

Juhi: No probs you can mail me the pics. But send them asap because I need to put these pics in the mag in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:40 pm

ze moviee was absolutely fantastic and even more smashin was ze meetin at mc donalds.....Very Happy
it was real nice to see all ze people from the forum..those who turned up.....
n monika n aanchal ka item number was toh ekdum jhakaas....highlight of ze day:)
ze travel was long n tiring, but every bit worth it
n meester vineet is a verrry powerfool man ...he hath in possession sum of ze verreh volatile n whacko pics....guys be carefool!! show him max respect!!!Wink lol...

bahut mazaa aaya n next time ke liye agar weather accha raha toh lets go to lodhi fer a picnic n zen treat ourselves at khan chacha:)

otherwise, we cud all meetup at some place like costa n all n haf games n music n random discussions....

jo bhi hai...ze point is we keep meetin up like zis

cheers!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
sankush

sankush

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:50 am

koo scene... tho der was some intense converation between me n nikhita for 15mins of da movie... mcsonalds wus gud... ankit cant treat us like 7th or 8th grade students... man it was embarrasin.. just playin.. but true as welll....he was treatin as if we were out on picnic... but overall good show.. fun n enjoyed... holla... peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/officialsanbpage
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:19 am

hey all...its was fun.hope we get to know each other well and develop coordination..i really liked monika,vineet,aanchal and isha..all these ppl are so down to earth..keep rocking guys...and thanks for the movie and treat...Cool
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:53 am

san..i dun know bout intense...but ya..got to know a lot bout u..which ultimately is the reason behin us bein here...so lukin forward to more such intense talks...lolz...

vineet...the iced tea pic is really gud..u know wat, u actually lukin sexy in it (minus teh iced tea off course..). and why wud u wanna blackmail me???? and ya..show me the pic and i'll tell u if its nice o not..okay???

supriya....sorry, cudnt talk much...but promise to catch up wid you the next tym..u seemed to be lotsa fun!!!

pragya madam...aap aaye kab ye mere liye abhi tak mystery hai..please enlighten!!
Back to top Go down
Aanchal

Aanchal

Female Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:42 pm

Whoa!!! Great to know that y'all enjoyed. We'll surely plan something even more rocking next time (and yeah more organised too). Monika & I take a bow....lol! ...I'm sure you all were shocked out of your wits!!!! That song's crazy (n yeah I'm crazy too that I sung n danced on it...lol!!) Nikhita I'll only be too glad to give you lessons on it...hahaha...kidding!!
Hope you folks are geared up for more action (including the site)!!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicaanchal.spaces.live.com/?_c02_owner=1
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Alright, here you go!

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062010

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062011

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062012

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062014

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062015

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062016

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062017

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062018

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062019

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062020

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) 24062021

You guys look absolutely amazing! Cheers! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 2:42 pm

oyee...great pics vineet....and the last one's the best...anchal..throwinf attitude haan??
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:29 am

bahut nice pics hain vineet...tnx a ton fer ze garreaatt time guys:)
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 am

hey vineet...we had a gr8 time..tks dude..
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:39 am

why is it that all the chiks here at campus 18 are addressing vineet only....pehle yuvi aur ab pragya???????? kya baat hai..wats cukin in there? monika, anchal, shashank and apna pyaara ankit were tehre too....unhe kyun bhool gaye haann..vineet in demand.....way to go dude!!

i think i should put up a poll on the forum now....whose the hottest of teh administrators...wat say?? but only if u guys promise not to make it controversial (no hard feelings sabika...)....wat say vineet?
Back to top Go down
Vineet Modi
Admin
Vineet Modi

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:28 pm

ahahahaha, you are CRAZY Nikhita!! Go ahead and make whatever topic you want.. and yeah make sure it doesn't become controversial lol!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm

CRAZy i am.....but i really cant afford more arguments and controversies....my GRE on the 4th....Sad till then, no masti....i'll definitely make the poll once i get over with the test...
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm

heyyyyyyyy
amazinnnnnnnnn picssssssss yar.................
sab kitne chweettttt lag rahe hai..(except me)as usual lookiing weirdd:lol!:
buttttttttttt thanxxxxxxxxx c18, everyoneeeee, vineet, monika, ankit, aanchal, shashank...for da wonderful treat.
CAMPUS 18 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:00 pm

tada tadi tadum tadoo...ope u guys rock ze rest of ze cities as well:D
Back to top Go down
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 am

uwan... vineeetttt......
i cant view dese pics.............
plzzzzz.......... mail emmmmmmmmmm........
uwannn.......
n yea... wth dat water park idea... i was thinkin of rather RaiN DANCE PAaaaaaaaaARTY............wat sayyyyyyy...... beat d heat........... wth sme whskey neat .........lets all fleet..... to enjoy a rainy meet...............lolz.......
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:05 am

wat a brilliant idea juhi.....man wwe cum up with such great ideas...i hope they are worked upon sum day....
Back to top Go down
karunadhanuka

karunadhanuka

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:18 am

thanks guys..we had loads of fun...it was nice meeting you all...monika,anchal,vineet,amit,sashank...did i miss anyone?
Looking forward to more such meetings.
three cheers for you guys
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 am

oye oye.. just came up wth anoder....... hw abt a 1 day trip ..........outsde delhi............
may be in future..........
bt m sure it can b worked out maan........
i din go newere des vactionz.......
so bugggginng......... roaming arund in d same ol city....
need sme refreshmnt...............
Back to top Go down
deepanti {ZUI}

deepanti {ZUI}

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 am

karu. u missed me Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)   AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AT LAST..We did it! (24th June meeting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next