Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING

Go down 
+6
chainz
Torsa
adi
stutiagarwal
smriti d
simrandewan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
simrandewan

simrandewan

Female Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-07-07

THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Empty
PostSubject: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:07 am

SUNDAY, 05/09/2007, FRIENDSHIP DAY... and man did v make frenz!!!!
v made 35 new frenz in 3 hrs.... no darling we werent on orkut, we were at "THE CALCUTTA PUNJAB CLUB" holding the campus 18 meeting in kolktata.... though the weather ditched us, our new campus 18 correspondents didnt... (some of them did.. n they were highly missed..)

we started the scheduled meeting, wid SMRITI N NAYANIKA explaining campus18, n wot its all about... after they got a proper n satisfying picture of the whole scenario, we started the individual introductions... n it was here that we got to know that we had such talented ppl amongst us... there were GIZMO-FREAKS, TECHIES, EX-CALL CENTRE EXECS ,INTELLECTUALS, DJS, MUSICIANS,BIKERZ,SINGERS,ENGENEERS,LAWYERS, SWIMMERS,DANCERS,WRITERS,ACTORS,POETS, N JOURNALISTS N CELEBRITIES....all under the same roof! affraid
AND MAN!!! THE LIST JUST DIDNT END!!!... drunken
WE HAD AYESHA, TORSA, ANWESHA, SURMA,ANTARIKSH,THIRUMOY, RUPAK, UTSAB, who had a passion for writing, then there were RAJ, PRINCE, WASIM, AVI, ATEESH(THE COOLEST SAROD PLAYER) N MUKULIKA, A PIANIST... along wid AVI ( WHO IS A RAPPER) N PRINCE ( our very own ATIF ASLAM), SHUBHRO... N LOTSA THEM... who were music lovers...n there was SOUMAVA, EX-SPORTS CAPT IN SCHOOL, AND MUKULIKA AN EMINENT PIANIST, N HOW CAN I NOT MENTION... OUR VERY OWN.."EAST KI AAN" OF ANTAKSHARI FAME... RAINA KHSETRY.... who has d most different interests like TARROT CARD-READING,face-reading,astrology,n all.

AFTER THE RAPID INTRODUCTIONS... I TOOK CHARGE OF THE FUN N GAMES PART, WHERE WE STARTED OFF WID PLAYING DUMCHERADES, N ENEDEUP playing a self-invented game.. lolz!!! there were the weirdest odd movies names acted out, n even recognised by everyone... MONIDIPA very conviniently gestured "pin" while acting out pinjar.... n ANTARIKSH acting out "KAAMASUTRA", identified by our very own "RAJ- THE TOM CRUISE"... THE DMCHERADES TOOK A TWIST, ND V STARTED HINTING N GIVING OUT A SITIUATION OF A SONG, WHICH WAS TO BE IDENTIFIED N SUNG... v caught SMRITI off guard... as she didnt know that the person who wud idantify the song wud hav to sing... but v anyway peastered her till she sung "SALAM NAMASTE"... FOLLOWED SUIT BY EVERYONE ELSE... this was followed by MUKULIKA acting as if a dog had bitten her...a dare given to her... n SURMA proposing to ANWESHA, (dont worry ppl, it was a part of the game)...

the fun n frolic was followed by food, n more fun still..... SMRITI had arranged for sum yummy snax for us... sandwiches, chips, pakodas..(on a rainy day!!!) n tea/coffee/cooldrix n ol....

which was followed by... mind blowing performances by SHUBHRO... SINGING "LIPS OF N ANGEL" , PRINCE, SINGING "AADAT", N RAINA, SANG "KAISI PAHELI ZINDAGANI"..... ALL OF US GOT SO PUMPED UP BY THEIR PERFORMANCE, THAT We all decided to sing one song.. chorus... and we sang "ROOBAROO"..... ALL SCALES N PITCHES GOING.. LEFT, RIGHT, UP , DOWN.. N HAYWIRE.. BUT ENJOYING STILL!!!!

There were so many different kinds of ppl... from SURMA, ANWESHA, N MUKULIKA being the serious ones, to ME, AYESHA N BULBUL in the bindaas category... FROM PROPER MUSICIANS LIKE MUKULIKA , ATEESH N SHUBHRO, TO RAJ, PRINCE N WASIM.. WHO R DJS... FROM SMRITI N NAYANIKA , ASHMITA, CHHAYA, SHALINI, WHO CANT AFFORD TO BREAK A NAIL, TO SOUMAVA, AVI, HARMEET, TIRTHANKAR, KUMARJEET N ANTARIKSH... WHO LOVE SPORTS!!! FROM ME, WHO IS A MOVIE BUFF, TO THIRUMOY, WHO CANT STAND MOVIES....FROM RUPAK, ABHISHEK, TIRTHANKAR.. WHO R GAMERS... TO PPL LIKE ME N SMRITI WHO CUDNT EVEN FUNCTION A JOYSTIK PROPERLY!!!!....
But yes the 1 thing that we ALL had in common.. was ... "ORKUTTING"!!!!!! cheers

WOOOOH!!!! AN EVENING TO REMEMBER!!!!! bounce
N those who were present there.. wud agree wid me ME HANDS DOWN!!!!!! Wink

So a note to evry cal correspondent ... THANX FOR COMING THOSE WHO DID... we really had a great time wid u guys!.... WELCUM TO CAMPUS18!!!!!
N thanx to SMRITI n NAYANIKA for givin us such a detailed idea of wat C18s all about ...
N HATTS OFF TO SMRITI FOR ARRANGING SUCH A WELL ORGANIZED MEET IN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME... N THANX TO ME OF COURSE, TO MAKE THE EVE WARM, FRIENDLY, N FUN!!!!!
(As I always say-Im self-appreceated!!!!)
LOOKIN FORWARD TO NEXT C18 MEETING GUYS.... LETS ROKKIT!!!!!!
TOGETHER V CAN... N V WILL!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:34 pm

true....we did rock it!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stutiagarwal

stutiagarwal

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Looking forward to seeing all u ppl in d next C18 meetin which i am ssure to attend
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:54 pm

definately!!!u wer highly missed dat day!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:01 pm

shit had uni exams...screw cal university...
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:06 pm

hehe!!!!
we ALL wana do dat adi!!!wish u cud make it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:08 pm

@simran-u know wat a big trauma breakin of a nail can cause me dont ya?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:21 pm

really.. the meeting was fantastic!
Btw, simran.. anwesha and mukulika ar enot at all the serious types.. I assure you:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.torsa-g.blogspot.com
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:40 pm

@torsa-haha!u don know simi torsa!
nebody wid glasses(evn me!) for her is "intellectual" types!!!!
Back to top Go down
chainz

chainz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:58 pm

really??? hmmm
hey best of luck for the launch of the biggie btw!!
Back to top Go down
avi

avi

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:17 am

absolutely rite....... it was a lovely meeting!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tirthankar

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:24 am

we NUJS ppl liked it...........i personally loved it................
campus 18 rocks
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:29 am

thnx so much u guys for cumin!!!!!!u guys make c-18 rock!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tirthankar

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:34 am

i read there vl be parties........................wat type of parties n where?
what vl be there in the C-18 function?
big celebrities, good foods, scope for us to show our talents?
Back to top Go down
fatboislim

fatboislim

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:36 am

On frenshipz day i made bout 34frenz n' alll of em' talented 2da core!!!!!
amazn pplz hatz off man....neva had thot dat makin frenz wud be as eazy!!!!
Soo all da credit goez 2 campus 18 as it happnd coz of em'.
Havn attnded ne oda meeeetn kan say da arrangement dere was like AMAZiNG...da environment created was so suppa friendly.....THNKZ 2 ⭐SMRITI⭐ , Nayanika, Simran.....n' olllda oda pplz!!!!!!
Da meeetn sure was rokn!!!!!!
Best of luk fo ur future meetngz....u jus gna rok it man!!!!!!!
btw Simran da meetn has been rili well described...makz me feel as if am relivin evry secnd of it.....cheers
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:38 am

Yes!yes!yes tirthankar!!!
everything included!!!
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:13 pm

Ok! Ahem! I'm supposed to be serious? Think if I tell Mukulika about it, she'll have a fit!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING   THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PUMP UP BRIGADE!!!-KOLKATA C18 MEETING
Page 1 of 1