Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Empty
PostSubject: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:46 pm

You are mistaken if you thought that our dear Supriya had become the new face of Parachute oil......Here's the real story.......

I recently had the pleasure of seeing fellow correspondent Supriya Vohra alias Suppy Duppy perform in "A rollercoaster ride" -a play zat was staged at Ze Sriram Centre. She essayed the role of a 6 year old "naughty kid" called Coco caught in the clutches of evil witches,to perfection.

Ze script focussed on 5 naughty kids who escape from school and are duped into ze trap of evil witches. ze play just rolls on from there with tribals ,singing and dancing,crazy wit and a happy ending.

Definetly adroit and crafty with her facial expressions,Supriya's body language was very positive and full of energy. She was definetly immersed in her character. Believe it or not ...she was shown stuck in a giant sized spider web struggling for freedom for an entire scene almost.Kooky experience , I m sure she'd call it!

To top it all ,the play was the "improv" type where the actors have to make up their lines on stage itself to carry the play along ze guidelines of ze script. zats what Suppy told me.

Altogether the play was really nice and I enjoyed most performances and would like to make a special mention of the ability of ze Director and his crew to involve ze audience and "to go beyond ze stage" if need be.
It was ze first play I attended , perhap I m being rather lavish in my praise also given that I understand nothing about theatre really.But hey ,I enjoyed it .Thanx for inviting me Supriya.look forward to seeing more of u onstage and if possible ,keep me updated on ze "theatre scene" in Delhi,would love to check out some of them plays with u.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:16 am

aawwww...i missed it....i sooo wanna know how she lukd in taht orange frock with 'big big' flowers!!! uuaaannnn....
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:10 pm

heyyyyy....i finally got me net workin...

meester maverick ...i am simply overwhelmed with yer succinctly described review of our play..complete with the perfect use 'z'!!
Very Happy ....its brilliant n im glad u liked it

thanx a thousand ton mate....n il keep u updated fer sure;)

niks u missed it!!!n zis pic yers is classy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
ritika.suri

ritika.suri

Female Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:14 pm

yeah yeah! it was a gr8 play! i was a 6 yr old tooo ... tim tim to b precise!
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:59 pm

the gal in pink??? or the nerdy 1??latter is it
Back to top Go down
ritika.suri

ritika.suri

Female Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:00 am

gal in pink carrying huge bunny rabbit lol ... nerdy one was romina!
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:03 am

ohh....so miss coco haz becum known here too...yea me watchd d play...it waz fun n a crazy thin,,wid ppl n thingz cumin in frm nywhere,,lol

cocooooooooooou rawk!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut   Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supriya -Miss "Coco"nut
Page 1 of 1