Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]

Go down 
+7
Riju
dcemaverick
thoughtstorm
psyflyinhigh
Runjhun
Nikhita
ANUPMA
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Empty
PostSubject: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:12 pm

hi friends...temme what should they do..I hope those 2 creatures whom i am talking about visit this space sometime intheir lives to have some solution out.k,here you go.A true incident based on Anu & Manish. I'll provide with the follow up to all of you as their story progresses.
I'll tell you certain part of it n den stop,after getting couple of replies,i shall move further.And one more thing,no single reply will go in vain!I WILL forward each one of them to both of them and they will reply to the feedbacks thru me.I'll also try to bring them here someday but as of now they are quite reluctant to come here.So here u go....

Anu meets a guy on net while chatting.They have brief initial haywire talks for about couple of months.Fortunatley or unfortunately their frequency and wavelength matches with each other.So they keep on talking n on n on n on.....they talk every single day,every single minute!!!!both on sms thru their messengers,so still dey message while they are off frm net.They start liking each other.Exchanged their snaps,without even realizing that are falling for each other.ok now,this Manu(manish) likes anu's talks and after watching the snap of hers,he all the more falls for her,since she is very beautiful,sweet,cute.Her looks took his heart away and she has got this nature to die for.Indian by origin,manu is a researcher by profession and has been putting up in S.korea for the past 2years for his studies.These guys are too friendly with each other.But manu wants to see whether anu is in real,if at all she is then is she d same whom he talks to a lot as he understands that net is quite deceptive at times.meanwhile he was slogging out for his GRE,and fortunately he got his centre in INDIA.NOw they both can meet.One fine day manish callls d gal to meet her...OK>>>......
LET me stop here.Although this has already happened but i would like to know all my friends hery to voice thier opinion.What do you think....
should she meet him..?
What if he is a fraud??
what would u have done if u were in their shoe?
why do you think dey should or should not meet!!!!
AS you all forward me your feedback onthis part,i promise u guys dat m goin to forward ur takes to BOTH of them..AND also would convey thier voices to you.TRUST ME,as both f them are very good friends of mine.WHen i get sufficient replies to it i'll unveil what happned thereafter between them.hopin to get replies soon from all my friends here.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:45 am

i think anu should go on and meet that guy...he might be a fraud, but it's better to know now than to know later. she might unnecessarily be dreaming about their happy days together in the future when may be he is just fooling around or probably doesn't even exist...or it just might be the case that he would be exactly as she dreamt....

so, hence i think she should go and meet him instead of regretting all her life and thinking that who exactly that person was who 'did' make an impact on her life...
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:59 am

az u said..its bin a while dat thez two have bin tokin to each...... n even there wave wavelength matches with each other...so therez no harm in meetin up at a decent place surly!!!

fraud... ???? may be.... may be not........... !!!
but this might turn out to be sumthn worthwile............ therez no point stepin back..................
life never givez a second chance!! !!

Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
psyflyinhigh

psyflyinhigh

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:40 am

both shud meet as u said dey hve good chemistry both shud go meet let both know r dey really real or fakin themselves let them know if dey r true to each other the talk can go further and further
Back to top Go down
thoughtstorm

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:10 am

somehow, virtual world is a virtual world...it could be the spark for friendship, but not the basis for it...life is much bigger than a monitor and a set of keys:-)

well, there is no harm in meeting, but as 'friends'...meeting with the
expectation of seeking a love-partner might be disappointing!
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 pm

Thanks to evryone who took the time out of their lives to scribble the lines here..Smile

NIKITA...Very intellectual reply.And yes,i am in sense of agreement with you.You wrote one line which can be the punch line...BETTER TO KNOW NOW THAN TO KNOW LATER.

RUNJHUN...So you root for their meeting.ah...you juzt put it so rightly..Life never gives a second chance.Smile .

goodieshadab...Ah...so u talking about FACE-OFF.You show me u are real n i show u dat i m too!Wink .yeah one of the straight and simple replies.

thoughtstorm...so,inshort my friend wants to say that they should meet but jzzt as friends,and jzzt control those feelings that might be rising high intheir hearts before or after meeting with each other.hmmm.. kind of realistic but nevertheless i must say..A VERY PRACTICAL REPLY.Smile

thankyou all for sharing your views.Nevertheless i am waiting for couple of replies more and then update this story based onn TRUE EXPERIENCES.HAve a nice day my dear friends.
Back to top Go down
psyflyinhigh

psyflyinhigh

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 am

i thnk tht cmon on net u too hve too agree anupama tht many of fake themselves so there is no q's abt it tht dey r not fakin dere r chances of fakin alot mostly amny fake themselves u can see almost 70 to 80 people fake themselves and u hve to agree
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 pm

totally agee wd u dude..Smile
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:54 pm

meet him.....big deal.....if he turns out to be a bastard or smtn....stop interactin.....but net relnshps r stupid really....really platonic
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:51 pm

oohk they are stupid............ but then u never know........
therez no harm in givin it a try.............. Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Riju

Riju

Female Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 pm

there is a device called a webcamera???
y not use it untill u r too sure..??
and even if u have to meet i mean wht's d big deal yaar... meet him in a public place, whenever u r meeting him... i dnt thnk there shld be any prblm in this thing. meet him in public places.. and maintain a safe level in this relation. best is not to rush into things. be sure of ur safety.
you cant be sure of anybody else untill u get sure of urself.
if i were in her shoes, well.... i wld have not met him untill i were tooooooooooooooo sure of it.
i wld hv continued d conversatons thru other means(phone, online.. etc) for really a long time.
and best is to meet in a public place.
take it slow, and be very aware and extremely smart in this, notice evrthing abt him. reality is not very hard to spot, if u have a eye for. faking require loot of effort and true ple dont waste dere tme in it.
if he is sure, it will show.
Back to top Go down
jyotsna

jyotsna

Female Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:25 pm

well she shud meet and must be extra cautious....she can meet him along wid her friends instead of goin alone......he can be a fraud tooo.....i find these net relationships really stupid....not at al practical in todays world atlst.....well she shud use her mind instead of goin by her heart.....
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:56 pm

ahh....i can see some real ,REAL intellectual REPLIES...Smile
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:13 pm

well life is all bout taking chances...i thnk she shld go and meet him..though there is one thng she shld be clear with in her mind....wat if she doesnt find dat guy good lookin in real??...is she prepared to let the looks take backseat??..ths question will answer all the doubts in her mind.....if the answer is yes then her felings r true and now its all about judging the other person and if the answer is no...hehe....then move on grl...look for another guy on net...Wink
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:56 pm

mandeep...wats with the looks dude? i mean am pretty sure that if the girl got into a net relationship, she doesnt really mind how that guy looks...and practically too...do looks really matter??? is it you who matters or how you look (which comes naturally to you) matters???
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:28 pm

i m sorry babe ths is how ppl thnk these days....i mean u never knoe she might have fallen in love with dat guy after seeing his pic...and wat if dat pic isnt his real pic...wat if she doesnt find him good looking??..
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:29 pm

if it wud have been the looks, she wudnt be thinkin so much yea...she wud have gone and met him..seen him..decided whether he was gud lukin o not and then taken a decision....

though i am wrong in makin this personal judgement, btu i think the girl in question was not just goin by the looks..was she anupma?
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:35 pm

lolz ...i don no...but ....ijust imagine ths scenario...
they start chatting...start liking eachother.....start trusting each other....share photos( believing dat the other person is showing his or her real pic).....but the guy shows a fake pic....now they meet up....and bang...woosh love and trust are gone....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:36 pm

hmm..it can very well happen with the so called 'enlightened youth' of today...thsi net love is kinda hookin everyone these days..lolz!!
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:40 pm

yay yay yay...jesssssss....finally nikhita agrees with me...cheers
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:45 pm

pkay mandeep...chillax...i'd agree with you wenever i think you are right...i dun really have ego problems..hehe...main acchi sii pyaari sii bacchi hoon!! btu yea..it's quite an achievement to convince me in lyk 4 posts..way to go dude!!
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:51 pm

bom ....u r in for a fight baby.....be prepared....and as far as the topic is concerned..can anyone tell me wat exactly happened in real???...confused
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm

mandeep dude...dat was a straighforward ans. kool n rily genuine.I dont think there are rily any kind of species left who let the looks take a backseat!!
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:56 pm

oh yes mandeep..m in the process of completing it.Lemme post it.Smile
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:00 pm

dats true...i mean i ve seen ppl pretending to be like dat but to be honest we all give more than lil pref to looks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next