Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]

Go down 
+7
Riju
dcemaverick
thoughtstorm
psyflyinhigh
Runjhun
Nikhita
ANUPMA
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:04 pm

TRUE mandeep.Quite a PRACTICAL answer:)
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:32 pm

i think she shud go n meet him but not expect the sky to fall or wait for cupid to strike or sumthin...goin n meetin is fine but she shud be careful as a lotta miscreants misuse d net dis way these days....
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:56 am

JUST INCASE:For viewing more of my writings, if you are an ardent fan of cricket..clik ...

www.anupma-t.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:17 pm

hey anupama....life is all about taking risks. i agree one should be carefull but just assuming that he is a fraud wont help either. i feel that the gal shud meet manish n only then can she judge if her decision was correct or incorrect...watever the answer be , its gonna be worth a try
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:00 pm

yeah..n she did meet up isha..Smile read on PART-2.Smile
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:42 am

Smile gh
Back to top Go down
thoughtstorm

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:08 am

man! if u are making friends, looks JUST DONT matter....even the ugliest guy on the planet who is capable of producing stimulating 'conversations' can iwn my heart...but yea, in a relationship, howmmuchever we say, and try to act saintly...u would atleast want a PRESENTABLE, if not a handsome guy...

coming back to the topic....anupma, meeting is not a BIG THING at all...even i have met some strangers from the internet, and when i met them...i have cherished every moment, an dmemories stay for a lifetime...moreso, because, when people start the friendship over the net, its the emotional understanding that counts...cuz if u do not connect, you would'nt have reached a stage, when u would have had the dilemma to decide if you should see him or not...

and if you think he is faking it, trust me, EVERY PERSON WHO FAKES, SOMEWHERE DEEP DOWN THE LINE, FAKES JUST CUZ HE WANTED TO BE LIKE THAT IN REAL!!

and what is the apprehension about, even the c18 freaks met through the internet, but i guess that was just the start, the spark got ignited only as we met...and trust me, meeting just takes the 'stranger notion' out of the mind...

so dude, instead of racking your mind, you better push your way to meet him...and instead of carrying this thread forward...u better tell us what the conclusion is!!

dont worry, CHILLMAADI( rajnikanth ishtyle!!)Very Happy:D

i think, most of the replies you got are an affirmative responsesthat you should go and meet him...the mist is cleared....u better run down the lane, before the fog follows:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-1]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: