Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]

Go down 
+4
Nikhita
psyflyinhigh
mandeepchadha85
ANUPMA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ANUPMA

Female Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-18

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Empty
PostSubject: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:02 pm

NOTE: FOR ONLY THOSE WHO ARE THROUGH WITH PART-1

ok guyzzz .so finally....
THEY MEET UP.YES THEY DID MEET UP!!!!!Smile The gal as usual is late and that too 45mins!But to her surprise ,the guy MANISH was still waiting for her.They greeted each other so casually as if they knew each other since ages!!kind of nice na;) hmmm....so .They reach up this metro station and waited for their train to arrive.Guyz u know one thing,even when you are waitng for your train to arrive or waitng for a signal to go green...The time that u get in between prompts you to think many arbitrary things!!!!ITS TRUE nTESTED fact!!d same happens here as well.The guy tells d gal i thought you to be very talll!!.But guess what ,u seems to me like a Baby Doll.Smile.Galz have this power to sense whether a guy is playing prank on her or lying to her,trying to flirt OR OR OR exhibiting TRUE emotions .And guess what d gal sensed guy's(manish) expression as well.YES,he was not lying.SO..they had a nice time together,ate,wandered,talked,watched a movie,guy took snaps of her,had jovial time together and even rode back on metro together.BUT BUT BUT.........NO expression of their FEELINGS !u got it!they didn't say a WORD regarding their feelings to each other~~!!!But they had fun.Smile .When the gal was about to go for a guudnite sleep ,she took stock of what evrythng happened and how she n d guy enjoyed and have fun.SHe was really feeling empty from inside.She wanted to call him and talk to him about any random thing but she didnt.But she knew one thing that the guy is liking her very much.
"CMON!!!!!!" she was posing herself with questions..."HOW CAN I FALL FOR SOMETHNG THAT STARTED WITH NET"????"AM I INSANE"?she knew the guy would be back to S.korea after taking his GRE as he is residing there for the past 2 years for his studies."I AM NOT GOING TO FALL.HE S JUST ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE,THATS IT!".but she cudnt deny the feeling that has allready embedded itself deeep in her heart.NOW WHAT!!!
A LOVE STORY amidst two different subcontinents???GUY in korea and gal in India...Would they rily go for it!!
"A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP"-is that something we are going to witness??
For it has allready happened i know but telling you kNOW would defeat my purpose alltogether so...

As usual,m giving a pause here .....

TALKBACK AND REPLY !

I aM waiting for your opinions and FEEDBACKS.So feed me back as soon as possible and provide me with the opportunity to proceed.

MY Regular visitors are requested to maintain the same WHILE LET ME WELCOME new hitters with open arms!!Smile

waiting for the replies.

JUST INCASE:For viewing more of my writings, if you are an ardent fan of cricket..clik ...

www.anupma-t.blogspot.com

Last edited by on Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:55 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:10 pm

long distance relationshp???..No ...it sucks....out of sight is outta mind babe...but anupma.....wat if the grl is wrong at judging dat guy...wat if he was being sarcastic commenting on her height??........trusting sumone on net might seem to be lil easy coz u have so many suppositions....but ths is real life and they ve met just once in real....a lot ll happen and is supposed to happen b4 they get into a relationshp....when u r in company of sumone u r in a diff world....u get to know dat person 200 percent more than u can no thru phone or net...i d love to c wat happens in their next couple of meetings b4 jumping onto ne conclusion...
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:21 pm

I second your thought.But as far as i know..he called her Doll...not in terms of her height,but in terms of her VANITY.Her height is 5'4 mandeep.I thnk,she's normal,aint she.Smile
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:27 pm

AND to all queries of mandeep..I shall answer it soon.Smile
Back to top Go down
psyflyinhigh

psyflyinhigh

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:22 am

this is not fare anupama i thought u r goin 2 conclude here. nways atlast they met up i thnk the girl is rite tht she cant trust a guy who she met on net she doesnt know his past and the main thng tht is he foolin her or not hope if the guy is true story continues and pls conclude ur story this time u always put us pause and at our end we r gonna thnk wat wud happened next u know naa(manghadan kahaniyaan)
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:25 am

yeah ofcourse its absolutely fine...but still...all i meant to say is dat she shld not jump onto conclusion so soon....trusting a guy on net....ermmmm.....not an intelligent thng to do grl.....neways lets c wat happens next...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:55 am

okay..long distance relationship...i think uwon't find a better person to comment on this other than me...i have been in one..yes!! it's really hard...really really hard...nt the case that outta sight means outta mind, but the fact that you don't get to spend quality time with each other...mails and phone calls are there, btu still teh void always remains...and the biggest requirement of a long distance relationship is TRUST...and MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING...one should ans will have to believe what the other person is saying without questions...it gets a lil on ur nerves...if u survive through..bravo..if you don't..think it wws neva meant to be!
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:57 am

ahem.......
long distance relationship... Neutral !! !!

try it out......... may be cud wrk for them !! !! cheers
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:00 am

why not ya?!!!
long-distance has its gud points as well...i can say so coz im in 1.
it really tests ur patience n it requires a lot of strength.n dey startd it as long distance in d first place only,so y shud it b a problem for them?
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:04 am

but why r we jumping onto the conclusion dat they will get into a relationshp???...they ve met just once in real...let them be in each other's presence couple of times more...let them c if they r as comfortable being physically next to each other as they r on net...long way to go....and then if they feel they r compatible...then its the question of gettin into a distant relationshp or not..wat say??...
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 am

Hey !!!!Never thogu that i'll find pro long distance relayionship people.Smile .You took me by surprise,especially galz.Smile .Nikki and smriti ,,thnx galz..for supporting.
goodieshadab...i cannot puke out this sensitve issue in one go ,else evrythng will be messed up,and it would defeat the purpose of this POST here.Moreover...it would look like NEVERENDING INDUS valley civilization script[very long].Neither u will be intersted in reading it and neither i while writing.So,PAUSE is good sometimes.Smile

n MANDEEP as usual with his practical answers.Smile TRue to core.A common line in his every post..."DONT JUMP ON D CONCLUSION".... but dats wht m here for.want to listen to the way ppl conclude it.Smile .But yes i agree with him on the point that they should meet a couple of times before.Coz they are going for smthng with real fast pace....true..
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:53 am

JUST INCASE:For viewing more of my writings, if you are an ardent fan of cricket..clik ...

www.anupma-t.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 pm

kk...Smile
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Well it's not true that long distance relationships NEVER work..we should rather put it as Long distance relationships SELDOM work..If we understand and care for each other then there is no problem at all.In such kind of relationships more than love it's understanding that is of utmost importance.most of the times people assume things which often leads to misunderstanding and misunderstanding cripples love..communication gap is another reason responsible for the breakup..let's say..if they dont interact with each other for 4-5 days that gap creates a vaccum.and then it becomes very difficult to make your partner buy your words...I agree with smriti and niki..patience too plays a very important role in sustaining a distant relationship and it's really very very tough to maintain and nuture it...so guys think twice before choosing your partner...
Back to top Go down
ANUPMA

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:02 pm

kool reply coming from pragya.Smile
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:13 pm

hey long distance relation can work if u want them to....but the deal here is that atleast in the begining it shunt be that way...i mean u need to be approachable bt then again a lotta time ppl sitting next to u rnt approachable.....well u cant really use ur head in relations...can u?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]   WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO....This is for REAL[part-2]
Page 1 of 1