Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reservations....

Go down 
+4
funkitushar
Ritwik
vaibhavab
kiranrajan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

reservations.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:44 am

HEY BHAGWAN!
he comes up with gems like this--

"think u people think that my phylosophy is like a KARL MARX"

If Karl Marx comes to know about this, he will be writhing in his grave. what a travesty.
Please enlighten us, what exactly do u know about this KARL MARX...

like 'a' karl marx ????
OMG
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:44 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:46 am

sir....reservations is a serious topic...and blogs are meant to be serious...atleast this one is!!! and if you meant to joke around..i think the junk drawer would be the place u'd like to haunt!! please keep your ideas till there...am sure ppl will laugh at ur great jokes there!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:47 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:51 am

dude one more time you call this issue non-serious..and i am done!! trust me...i'll keep going on and on until u agree and then follow what i say!!!! do you even know how many people's future is at stake with this reservations issue...do you have any idea of the amount of money involved if teh proposed reservations for the OBC's are adopted...sir am sure u don't...so please don't pass ridiculous comments on teh seriousness of teh issue!!!!

and yea...we are serious because i believe we are teh youth of teh country who should be serious about issues concerning them...unlyk you!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:52 am

please DON'T THINK sir...taht might just get more disastrous!!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:56 am

I thot the only thing he did was party after his exams!

He also THINKS!!!
oh yeah, he must be thinking about where to get the money from for the next party and which bomb he should drop next on us.

Dude, if u r nt serious. Then LEAVE
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:58 am

okay....i laughed the most when he said he was serious..hahahahhah!!!! According to my information, till the time people liek you keep thinking teh way you do...one can't really expect anythin else from the politicians!!!

Thank you soo much for leaving sir!!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:05 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:07 am

no m online
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:11 am

wah wah wah wah...dude there's no age to putting across your views!! if i feel strongly about sumthin, i'll definitely talk bout it...wether m in school or college or watever!!! and i never did mention that i am against reservations per se!!! so dont jump to conclusions....

and yea... are u even aware of the difference between SC's , ST's and teh OBC's???
Back to top Go down
kiranrajan

kiranrajan

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm

this blog calls for serious discussions dude.. i ve written all wat i ve as an eye opener.... so that youngsters like us are know the seriousness of the situation...

first of all the govt want to provide.. reservations for sc/sct , obc etc jus because they want to secure their vote bank .. we ve lot of pply who are in the minority castes.. so if they can convince these ppl by providing reservations......... they ll be able to be in power and streall more of our money..

ofcouse we need reservations but it shud be given to ppl who deserve it.. id nt think ppl shud be given reservations to use the remaining money to party ...

if u ve tat much excess money why cant u donate it to the poor so tat they can ve atlest one meal tat day.........?
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm

vaibhava n nikhita.....man rape for so long with such consistency is a crime!!!

@f@#$^*tushar(thats how it sounds to me)!!
i no u made a silly comment with the party with the money comment.my condolences for momentary lapse of reason .u have been tryin to defend it ever since.admit that it was a silly comment!!stop defending it!!
i am tryin to save ur hide irrespective of the diff in opinion n sanity.ur position now is hat some f us call FUBAR(F*****D UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION).god bless...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:40 am

adi...making someone laugh his wits off at 1 in teh nite is a bigger crime..wat say??
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 1:59 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:02 am

and adi u've got knowledge of many SHORT FORMS just come and meet me in
Navi Mumbai once i'll teach u more SHORT FORMS.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:04 am

dun start it again dude....u get conclusions when you TRY and get one, and not sit there and make excuses like teh way you've been doing...when there's a will, there's definitely a way!!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:08 am

no m just tryin 2 give balance to this topic as everyone is opposing reservations.so there should be balance at least ny one shuld be dere 2 support.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:10 am

once again i should tell you..I AM NOT AGAINST RESERBVATIONS PER SE, but i am against the idea of rendering reservations solely on teh basis of CASTE...i dun wanna divide an already divided society!!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:17 am

ohhk
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:55 am

funkitushar wrote:
no m just tryin 2 give balance to this topic as everyone is opposing reservations.so there should be balance at least ny one shuld be dere 2 support.

Please dont take a stand just to add balance to the post.
Use your BRAIN!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:02 am

vaibhavab y dont u people use ur BRAIN by instead of discussing on dis topic by bloggin.Just go outside protest and bring this reservation issue to an end.
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:09 am

If you are so ignorant as to not know, the students of Delhi were the first and the most vocal in the protests against Reservations. If the reservations, as conceived by Arjun Singh have not been implemented completely, its because of the students of Delhi.

I wont lie and say that i was one of the protesters who took out rallies and bore the brunt of the authorities. Our exams were going on at that time but still thousands of students of Delhi University participated in the protests.

And we are not so naive as to believe that the central government will change their stand and alienate their vote bank because of protests. we are doing what we can.

Atleast we are better than you. We dont ask the government to sponsor our education so that we can party after our examination!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reservations....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: