Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reservations....

Go down 
+4
funkitushar
Ritwik
vaibhavab
kiranrajan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
funkitushar

funkitushar

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-07

reservations.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:58 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:04 am

that's highly disgusting i must say!!! u propogate reservations so that people like you can party after the exams...that's teh most obnoxious remark i have heard for a very long time!! man if you as a well educated young boy can think of this, then i dont know what to expect from someone who comes from a backward background!!! think of people who actually need that help...people dont have money to eat and you wanna use the government's money for PARTYING....no offence...but i don't think ur family should spend on your education... i think you are too smart a lass!!!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:10 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 am

dude...if i were you..i would show myself as a general category candidate and not just used deserving people's money for my so called FUN!!!! when i have been brought up well...no financial problems...no backward region...good schooling nd all..then i don't think i need to take the benefits of being an SC....that's just takin undue advantage of your family's history!!!

and as far as you and your friends are concerned...man i dunno how you can party with money u know belonged to someone else....i am really disgusted to knwo that there are youngsters who think like you too!!!! it's nothing more than a shame to teh country!!!
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 am

Boy oh Boy!
This guy is making it difficult for himself Sad
i pity u dude! u need reservations so that u can party...

i refrain from making personal comments on this forum but im being forced now.
Ur answers to adi's questions deserved a zero on 8... u could not put across a single statement of any merit.
i wonder what kind of journalist you would become...of the sansani types probably.

i agree completely with nikhita, "u dont need no education"
u are all grown up dude! journalism??? u can even give politics a shot!

Ur 'arguements' can be pulled to shreds within minutes but they are so naive and silly thats its a pain to even point them out!

best of luck for ur partying mr.funki...
u better stick to it!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:17 am

thanks vaibhava...and wat's with give shot to politics..i think he'll make a fantastic 'typical' politician...
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:19 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:22 am

amrit_jmi wrote:
vaibhavab wrote:
oops!
really, is he that bad?
i dint know about it.
what i meant was bring in the younger lot.

thanx, batane ke liye!

What do u suggest? rather, whom do u suggest?

hmm this wud warrant a whole new discussion my friend....he is associated with marijuana in one blog so now he is "that bad"???? disappointing....veryy...are u much diff from the ppl u are criticising then?

'being associated with marijuana' as written by Ritwik meant that what Pilot said was probably a load of shit according to Ritwik.

My statement and my comment upon Pilot were not because i thot that he does marijuana, but rather on teh premise that Pilot is a fool.
And i consider Ritwik's comments worthy and value his judgement, and considering that i myself have no personal experience of Pilot's intellect, im willing to take Ritwik's word on it!

YES.
iam much different from the people im criticizing. In ALL aspects.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:22 am

lolz....now i know why u doin journalism...am sorry for beign personal, but trust me i am fuming ryt now!!! i just hope i dun see more people of the same views as you!!! and yea...now i know why ur mumbai university doesnt give out financial help to the minorites...probably because they also know where themoney will go!!!
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:24 am

yea may be
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:27 am

oh man..i haven't seem someone more shameless than you!!! how casual can you be???? and you pursuing journalism??? how do you manage it dude???? or are you thinkin of gettin a job somewhere where they have quota for the SC's???
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:28 am

Nikhita, i meant that with these kinda views, Arjun Singh would be only too happy to appoint him as his political heir. Laughing

Again, SORRY for being Personal. Just cant stop myself.
U doing Journalism??? which institute???
do they teach u Grammar there??? if not, i recommend going back to elementary school. Ur readers will have a tough time understanding what u are trying to stay.
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:29 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:30 am

man vaibhava....i gues people like him are the reason why ARJUN SINGH has those stupid ambitions!!! if there are more of his sorts in teh SC clan...i think i might jus suicide...lolz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:31 am

oh man...and am sure you'll make sure that by the time your children do their schooling...u do get a fee waiver for them....ryt????

and yea...getting money from the govt for the factory kya???
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:35 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:35 am

nah, he mite just get a law passed where perfectly fine profit making PSU's will be declared sick and distributed amongst the so-called minorities!

So much for teh development of nation.
Im not even sure he has any idea who the minorities are!

do u ?
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:37 am

he called himself a minority...i mean the SC's and the ST's..refer to te initial posts!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:38 am

@tushar....dude...why are you taking teh pains of opening up a factory...join MR Arjun Singh (if you knwo who he is!!!)....he'll pay you enough for ur 'parties'
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:39 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:40 am

i thot so tushar, go back to school dude. u need to work on your grammar... big time. put in some serious effort.

@niki
yaar, this is the blog section. really dont think we should be chatting here. what do u say?
we can leave tushar with his great ideas to himself.
what say?
Back to top Go down
funkitushar

funkitushar

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 am

a

Last edited by funkitushar on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:42 am

@tushar....dude since you seem to be so thorough with ur bible quran 'constituion', why don't you please enlighten us on the same....

@vaibhava....i totally agree...vaise bhi now the anger in me has turned into laughter! can't help but laugh at his state and ideas!!! way to go dude!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 am

me a karl marx...do u even know who he was??? and what philosophy actually means????? trust me you don't even have ideas that will sell..philosophy toh door ki baat hai!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reservations....   reservations.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reservations....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Blogs :: General Blogs-
Jump to: