Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!

Go down 
+34
nareshsajnani
blue_bantoo
shubhkant_vani
dcemaverick
jayashree
Angita
adi
somya
Nishaan
Vindhya
Birmohan Singh Pahwa
shaswata
prettysmiles_nandita
nirajmehta9
sweta
shashwati
psyco
Nishant Rohatgi
rishab
anwesha_ghosh
romina.madan
pal_nandini
devinair
avinc
AnIsHa RaLhAn
supriya
Pragya
Swayamsiddha
Torsa
simrandewan
smriti d
mandeepchadha85
Nikhita
Beautiful Soul
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm

@simran- cant I someone committed vouch for singledom?!!!I still say single is the way to be.....(n I know u so dont agree to this!)
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:04 pm

i agree that it has atttained "syndromic" proportions.
Back to top Go down
shubhkant_vani

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 7:04 pm

Well i am a single. I love to be one especially after seeing many of my comitted friends sacrificing everything for their respective commitments. I don't mind that, but why do they take the fun out of other people's life.

e.g. They are always in a hurry to leave the college to go and meet their respective commitment and unfortunately they also want to be a part of everything that goes on in the college (whether technical or non technical). And we are expected to understand their PROBLEMS and change the predecided time to suite theirs. And then when i say NO, its like "he's just jealous coz he's got no gf "
They are the one's who make life inconvenient for other people and act as if we are doing them some grave harm to them.
And most importantly we are reminded again and again about the importance of being punctual.

i can give many more but one must no cribb too much. It's bad for health.

P.S. as far as PDA's are concerned, once there was an article in Mumbai Mirror about banning PDA's in Schools. After reading the article twice I realised that PDA stood for Public Display of Affection and not Personal Digital Assistant.

Sigh..................Sleep
Back to top Go down
blue_bantoo

blue_bantoo

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:07 pm

really..this topic has some potential.
the first time when i went thru it i found it very ordinary..but the diverse comments nd the agruements....ohh my goshhh.
acc to me,were it comes to holding ur lovers hand it depends on both of the persons mentality.it might be that they both want to tell themselves by this "holding-hand" that,"I m with u,no matter whatever comes in btwn our relationshp"....it might be that they r juzz trying 2 b shahrukh nd rani nd show-off there affection....whatever it might be..i dont think there is any harm as long as it is not harming u....let them hold each odrs hand if they want to.
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:28 pm

@smriti
fine singledom rocks lady but there has to be a valid reason for any belief.backed by experience..do you think that it is right for us to learn from other peoples relationships and decide whether we want to be single...
and is the singledom rocks for a specific period of life???
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 am

@adi- I HAVE been in relationships before so I AM talking from experience....and Im talkin about any phase in life...
Its my opinion as an individual....
Back to top Go down
nareshsajnani

nareshsajnani

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:36 am

Hey swati....lets wait until u get committed....ull start laughing at ur own topic(no offense)...Razz

and i agree wd most of them here....no couple wud wanna show people that look she is my gf and i am showing it to the world that i love her...and der is absolutely nothing wrong in holdin hands in public...and if u feel silly abt it just ignore and start lookin somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:05 pm

@smriti i hope all who support singledom r backed by experience...much like you...
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:59 pm

holding hands n hugging is absolutely fine..being single is kewl but being in a rel isin't bad either..i dont hav first hand exp coz am still single but hav loads of "happy" commited frnds...
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:53 pm

finally someone arrives...one who has seen happy committed people...
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:00 pm

@ adi-even i have seen many happy couples.its not dat im totally against ppl dating....its jus dat i like d status of bein single more....
Back to top Go down
crescendo_cantabile

crescendo_cantabile

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:35 pm

hey..I agree to you yaar but its not necessary that being a couple or being single is cool...both are nice in their own ways...but nowadays I dunno why its become more of a fashion staement to have a guy or a grl to go around with which is so not cool..but then again I completly am not against couples..come on even I hav a guy in my life...it just happens babes
Back to top Go down
sonakshi

Female Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:21 pm

gawd ....y d hell are ppl obsssseessdd wid relationships..boyfrend/girlfrend?????yy?

y do want to fuck upur life with this..it only brings heartbreak.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:18 pm

Ekjaactly!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tanmay Superstud

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-05-05

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:15 am

hey will u be mahhh ???!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3