Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!

Go down 
+34
nareshsajnani
blue_bantoo
shubhkant_vani
dcemaverick
jayashree
Angita
adi
somya
Nishaan
Vindhya
Birmohan Singh Pahwa
shaswata
prettysmiles_nandita
nirajmehta9
sweta
shashwati
psyco
Nishant Rohatgi
rishab
anwesha_ghosh
romina.madan
pal_nandini
devinair
avinc
AnIsHa RaLhAn
supriya
Pragya
Swayamsiddha
Torsa
simrandewan
smriti d
mandeepchadha85
Nikhita
Beautiful Soul
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:34 am

hello...we r talkin bout holding hands and hugging ....ppl stop using ur wild imagination...lolz....wats wrong in holding hands in public or even hugging in public.??......

wen 2 frnds hug each other dats ok, but when two lovers hug each other, it becomes irritating...not fair...
Back to top Go down
romina.madan

romina.madan

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 am

ooooo we r talkin abt juz dat...then its k..lol..
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:37 am

hehe...bu tya nethng in excess is height of desponess man.....for all dat, even i would say the same, "get a room loser"....
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Soul

Beautiful Soul

Female Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:34 am

hmmmmmm.................... great to see so many people coming with their diverse views on such an interesting..............SmileSmileSmileSmile

ITS fantastic that I wrote this coz I really felt that some people do go arond just for the sake of entering a relation... and not for the cause of true love..... public display of affection truly is uncool.................................. you have got the four walls of your home................. go their and do whatever you wanna do....................
holding hands, hugging and behaving decently within limits is okay....................................
Back to top Go down
http://www.randomthoughtsbyswati.blogspot.com
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:07 pm

Holding hands is pretty ok n ignorable when compared to "groping". Dunno what they wanna prove with that! Ok, we know all about hormones and stuff but hey! There are people around who would prefer not to see your shuffling around! All this is fine (maybe...) while you're alone but why torment us? Dunno! Duuh!!!
Back to top Go down
rishab

rishab

Male Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 pm

being single is truly roking bt sumtimes u may feel a lil lonely...
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:26 pm

yep.so true! yet the argument in fvr of the "proposition" is pretty much baseless.. try picturin urself wid sm1.. wont the closeness be a little suffocatin..with the kind of very murky.. hidden frm all and sundry "going out" tag..!
Back to top Go down
psyco

psyco

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm

is any intrested for sure in this .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djpsyshock
shashwati

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:18 pm

hi swati

....sooner or later u will be in love for all the right reasons....then these things would not bother u...and anyway staying single is not all that bad....why...havn't u read that column 'single in the city' by sushmita in ht....well she gets paid to write it...Wink ...but seriously its so much satisfying to do things for ur ownself...make ur own coffee...have ur own apartment...ur own quiet time..in short..full freedom...
Back to top Go down
sweta

sweta

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:50 pm

Its nothing else wasting time, but offcourse its very nice experiance one should have at least one bf or gf for enjoyment purpose in a lifetime
Back to top Go down
nirajmehta9

nirajmehta9

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:57 pm

to have bf/gf is not bad thing but to just get mad about them and forget anything is wrong wrong and wrong
Back to top Go down
prettysmiles_nandita

prettysmiles_nandita

Female Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:17 pm

well wat i feel is....dat wen one has a frend (who is a girl) or even in case of boys....y does the society hav to give this frendship a name of girlfrend/boyfrend kinda relation?? i mean one can b close to a particular frend irrespective of his/her gender...there's no point in typecasting dat frendship into a different relation & the frends as girl frend or boy frend...its entirely a matter of choice !!
Back to top Go down
rishab

rishab

Male Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 9:20 pm

n u jst hv 2b sure bout th whol thng...getin ditched by sumone tells u a lesson in its own way...bt still th lesson helps in th future n it cn evn hlp u wid further relationships
Back to top Go down
shashwati

Female Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 am

hey
don't spoil it for her....let her fall in love....well whether she falls flat is for her to experience...but its great to be in love....go ahead...the stupid cupid is somewhere around for sure:)
Back to top Go down
shaswata

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 am

Uh huh!!! Though i would oppose on being single..but yes i do second nandita's opinion...its not that all relationships should always lead to "LOVE".....its as simple as meeting people and getting to know them better over a period of time....
Back to top Go down
Birmohan Singh Pahwa

Birmohan Singh Pahwa

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:07 am

lol! I REALLY AGRREEE WITH NIRAJ ................BUT ITS NOT ANYTHING ...BUT ITS ...EVERYTHING Mad
Back to top Go down
Vindhya

Vindhya

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:11 am

Singledom Rockzzzzzzzzzz...isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:05 am

Personally I'm not into PDA but live and let live man...there are many worse things you could see. If people want to show their affection for each other..let em. You don't really have to watch.
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:10 am

well said vindhya....BIENG SINGLE ROX...cheers:cheers:
all des relationships n all r a wastage of time n money..
Back to top Go down
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:25 am

wastage of money yes.....not time..experience is gained for sure in all aspects!
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:32 pm

when i read this post and the replies i cud not believe my eyes...i am shocked at such thoughts expressed by the lady who began this post...particularly these lines from her..

"But my eyes were too sharp enough to catch sight
of a couple strolling down the way, hand in hand, arm in arm and eyes
in eyes. Oh! What a scene... adding to my woes of thinking and
pondering over little issues of life, one more thought popped up... Why
do people exhibit their love and care for each other in public? Why the
hell do they make the singletons feel inferior in front of them?"

what is wrong with people here...have they come back from taliban???you have a problem with couples being hand in hand...this post did not begin with makin out in public...that may be a desperate act..but holdin hands and hugging...wtf???
do people have to meet in bedrooms to hold hands???for the lady who began this whole saga...it seems from ur post that u were cravin to be with someone and ventin ur frustration at the sight of another couple...you felt inferior when u saw them...what the hell is that supposed to mean...
if ur husband or bf was goin abroad and u were at the airport...would you hug him and hold his hand till you were at home or will the poor guy feel ur hand at the airport???
weird...
some people have made comments like "people touchin...eeeaw.....yuk" and the like...are you people touch me not plants or something...we were talkin about holdin hands and you say such things...did you unconsciously drag in the bedroom antics while thinkin???the lady was talkin abt a couple on the road... or was it momentary lapse of reason???

and there are so many who are chantin "singledom rocks".."its the way to go"...is that a formula for life or something...isnt being single a situational factor...or is it a a decision...and if it is a choice its ok for those who have had troubled relationships..but some people have never been into a relationship and say singledom rocks...will you be bachelors and spinsters???you have come to conclusion by seein other peopl and you don want to face the same probs...wah wah what observational learning...
one dude says that its better to be single and give time to many people instead of concentrating on one...is a gf/bf a fruitcake that oyu prefer to finish first and then move on...is there nothin like balance in life??? do all couples spend time with only each other all day...do they have no life...cant they be friends with each others friends and have a nice time together???
if people are into relationships for showing off fine..they shud fry in hell but you cant generalize relations like that...
if anybody has to sttle their issues because of my offensive post then bring it on...
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:43 pm

dude i agree with u....i mentioned this in my previous post also, dat we r talkin about holding hands and hugs and all...then also ppl are using their wild imagination and thinking about bedroom antics....if 2 frnds can hold hands and hug in public, then why cant bf/gf do it in public??...and where did this question of being single or committed come from??...
Back to top Go down
Angita

Angita

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:01 pm

I don't really think they know what they are doin' its not really about attraction or something but somehw u just get so lost in each other your talks or whatever that you don't realise that you're in public..though even I don't think making out in public is co and gettin all touchy is also funny but simple things like holding hand, kissing on cheek or even a hug..wen u can do all this with your friends( though not with the same level of intimacy) then y not that special someone!!
Back to top Go down
jayashree

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 am

PDA is ok within certain limits. I mean, making out in public is gross. but holding hands and hugging are ok!
A balance must be struck. Shouldn't be that you have one bf and you lose touch with the whole world when you're going out and then get depressed after the break-up coz u haven't bothered abt ur friends. (Who hasn't witnessed this??)
Back to top Go down
http://www.anamedoesntmatter.blogspot.com
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:32 pm

@adi n mandeep- I cant say for sure,but I think that although Swati started this topic with those lines depicting a couple just holding hands,but then she went on to other forms of PDA as well....otherwise why do u think we should have a 4 pages long argument over somethin as simple and subtle as holding hands and hugging?.......

And "singledom rocks!!!" n "single is the way to be..." are just individual opinions.Thats the way certain people would prefer to be.To each his own.

And by the way,I dont know if u grasped my idea of "touching".There are different connotations of just that one word dude.If u dont know what I mean,just go n check out a morning show at Inox city-centre n then come back n tell me if u've understood my definition of the so-called "touching".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!   BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND SYNDROME!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next