Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post something U know about the person who posted before you

Go down 
+47
rohann_ghate
stutiagarwal
palaque
Siddz1910
Sean Pereira
mauriceminor
sweta
pallavi
adi
Nishaan
Arjun
heena verma
somya
romina.madan
avinc
RahulSharma30
madhawi.bisht
AnIsHa RaLhAn
mandeepchadha85
Danielle Dsilva
Joel
akshay brave
dhruvkh
Riju
jasond31
ila
Runjhun
~vida~
jayashree
ritika.suri
pal_nandini
anukampagupta
Sahil
zephed
karunadhanuka
Pragya
vaibhavab
deepanti {ZUI}
Aanchal
harshita_lsr
YUVIKA
sankush
Beautiful Soul
supriya
mervyn.samuel.george
Nikhita
Vineet Modi
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 am

karuna is doin math hons frm lsr...shes likes painting n is into social service annnd is learning chinese...zis eclectic mix of activities is enuff to showcase how colourful n intrstin she is as a person!! i luv her style n her smile

keep rockin miss..n dont ferget ze chinese lessons!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
karunadhanuka

karunadhanuka

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:29 am

Anytime dude...I like her funky hairstyle and her funky way of writing...heehee:lol!:
And she has three hajmolas in her mouth in her display pic:shock:
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:33 am

Suppy Duppy:
(Supriya)

"refreshingly original"
- Eva Mendes, Hitch

My knowledge isn't profound on the term 'style' so I seldom mention of it in my pieces. And thus, there are instances considerably numerable one may count of while I relate it to people.

Supriya (Suppy Duppy) has got style.

And I never construct it that way since it kills on my articulation.
But, to choose words and do so would mean digression. Or even, some sort of a late-arrival at the requisite.

So that is how I am elementalising her, to tell those who know not much of her.

Supriya does it with panache and says it on your face. And in case words ain't clear enough to you, her "pig is".
You wouldn't really identify she's crossed you with wit, twice the speed you typed at your keyboard, and that the debate wasn't really one, since she'd played her ace time back when you were busy arranging your cards.

Her spectacles-waali photograph (on Display Picture) is shhooo keeeuuoooot. Love those callous yet much observant eyes her sockets ball.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:21 pm

Mervyn Samuel George...one of the most impressive people i've met till dat. He definitely has the power to carry you into another world with what he says. amazing sense of humor....four years of knowing him have mostly been full of hoo hoo haa haa....going to school together....cribbing about teachers....u special rides....trying to figure out a plan to go back to school...aaawww have loved all the tym spent with him!! he keeps hitting on my younger sis (who is in class tenth only...shame on you), ans worst...she keeps hitting back on him. she probably knows mervyn more than i do!!! he is very very sweet and a frnd who'll always be there for you!!!

okay kaafi senti stuff ho gaya...btu i thot i'd just go out of the way today and do wat i never do!! great knwoing ya merv!!
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:26 pm

zankee fer yer scrutiny merv...u sure did put me under a magnifying glass there!!Very Happy ....n im glad somebody understands moi fetish fer pigs!

mervy doo
he watches...he observes...he understands....n then he captures.....

this gr8 friend of the sea is as unpredictable as them waves.....he can make u laugh till ur in splits...n the tide turns suddenly...n his brilliant expressive images catch u unguarded...n force u to think...hard....

n he hates ze divine delights of ze greeeen dishes(ghiya tori tinde kinds)...but doesnt have a likin fer mcdonalds either...annnd he aspires to grow a tondh!!!Shocked

i got just one request meester crow...ur predictably unpredictable...eets cool...stay zat way:)
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:35 pm

supriya is a student of Delhi University

(i'm new so i'm making safe guesses! Razz)
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:41 pm

no miss...its IP university:)...

u r fond of monkey caps
Back to top Go down
Sahil

Sahil

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:48 pm

supriya is a student of IP university... n i am damn sure about that, even though i am new here... so there u go zephed...that's a much safer bet...much safer than yers... heehee
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 am

damn, sahil!
i wish i were as smart as you! :P

i do know one thing, though... sahil was wearing a white shirt on the day we met at noida.. (am i right NOW!!!)
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:44 am

she loves muzikkk..and trust me i aint makin a gues.....
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:47 am

she's doing eco hons from srcc...
this comment i make from sheer rememberance of the minimal conversation i had with her during the movie! Razz

nice thing to say about me, nikhita.. i'm floored!! muah! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:54 am

wrong wrong wrong...m doine co from Kirori mal...caught yaa!!! and ya..forgot to say...i know she loves muzziikkk coz all she wanted to know was about the muzik section on the site...ryto???

also, she's doing english from gargi...entered the movie an hour late...and made this amazign dialogue to sumone (sorry for overhearin the conversation) :

here it is:

xyz: why did you even care to enter wen you were this late?

zephed: cause it isnt jus about the movie...m here for much more, and not the movie!!

man, i luvd that!!!!
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:57 am

that was my junior from college... i couldn't afford to look like a complete fool!
so i decided i'll go halfway!! haha.. :)

not a very serious attempt, it turned out.. more like a comical one! :P

damn.. my memory sucks!!

but.. i do know that nikhita has seen ocean's 13 thrice!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 am

man.....now i dunno nethin more about her.....

ohkay....i think i can say sumthing....she is reallly thin, and small...and way toooo cuteee!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 am

nikki...there are other posts too..just check em....ppl dont have any other option but to write about u..and the topic says...

Post something U know about the person who posted before you....(BEFORE)
Back to top Go down
zephed

zephed

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:03 am

she grows nicer by the minute...

can i flatter? she has a nice smile...

if anybody has to join in the sucking-up session.. you're most welcome!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

aur kitni taarif sunegi??
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:05 am

arey main kya karoo..i think this is the most interesting topic...and i have a way out too...we should jus post "sumthing" we know about the person above us...and not write lyf histories...wat say???

pragya....thinks she cannot carry off saree well...(guys, that isnt the case...she luks supuh hot!!)
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:28 am

Embarassed oohhhh..niki...i am blushing...thnx for all the compliments...
Back to top Go down
Sahil

Sahil

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:43 am

ummm...her name is pragya!!!! does that count in "post something u know abt the person who posted before you"??
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:48 am

way to go sahil...c i knw yer name too!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:49 am

aahhh...i soo was waiting for this....m sure most of the ppl who know me know it for sure that i dont know sahil..and i wouldn't be so eager to write about him.....for u all...reality check...the addiction has passed on!! he has been my drug for the last two days...we must have chatted for over 6 hours by now....so i definitely know a lotttt about him....

weirdly...i must tell you...both of us have this feeling that we might have got seperated at the kumbh mela....coz itni similarities hain hum dono main, ki twins bhi sharmaa jaayeein...he isnt wat he looks lyk..the best example of "looks can deceive" and "first impression isnt the last the impression"...he is an amazing writer (m sure most of us know that after resding his blog entries..), loves all sorts of muzikk, total entertainer, doesnt lyk being backstage, is a part of his college's (SRCC, Eco...he isnt a geek, trust me...) dramsoc, his dadi is his best friend, is teh only child of his parents ...and hence a brat....man, m tired and i still havent written 1% of u...i think i'll wait for the next opportunity now....

and ya...have to tell him this one....thanx for bein there!!
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:51 am

no sahil...u have to write more than that..its ok as of now..cos u do not know me well...
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:55 am

Sahil i can write more than what you have written about me...well guys Sahil wears specs.He is so tall... doing eco hons from Sriram College(thats wht he told that day but when somebody poked fun only then he mentioned SRCC....) SAHIL means SAMUNDAR KA KINARA....
Back to top Go down
Sahil

Sahil

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:03 am

ummm...ab is it my fault that am soo 'noticeable'....lol...hmmm well, pragya looks cute in the pic above... will that do fer now??...??...??? :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post something U know about the person who posted before you
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next