Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post something U know about the person who posted before you

Go down 
+47
rohann_ghate
stutiagarwal
palaque
Siddz1910
Sean Pereira
mauriceminor
sweta
pallavi
adi
Nishaan
Arjun
heena verma
somya
romina.madan
avinc
RahulSharma30
madhawi.bisht
AnIsHa RaLhAn
mandeepchadha85
Danielle Dsilva
Joel
akshay brave
dhruvkh
Riju
jasond31
ila
Runjhun
~vida~
jayashree
ritika.suri
pal_nandini
anukampagupta
Sahil
zephed
karunadhanuka
Pragya
vaibhavab
deepanti {ZUI}
Aanchal
harshita_lsr
YUVIKA
sankush
Beautiful Soul
supriya
mervyn.samuel.george
Nikhita
Vineet Modi
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:07 am

i simply adore her laugh...its comes so naturally to her...! u sheem to haf a flair fer it miss yuvika:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:19 pm

supriya......she is sooooooooo cute....oye..change ur pic and put one without glasses, i think you luk supuh sexy dat ways..wat say?

oka..i forgot i had to write sumthin bout her than give her advice (which u dun necessarily have to follow. this one's wacky too...). supriya is interning with PTI(thanx for tellinme wat it stands for...for those who dont knowo, it's press trust of india). This means she is supuh gud at wat she does. She jus finished the other day and is too happy to get the certificate.amazing sense of humor...too witty.. she luurrwwees pigs...so much, dat in the virtual jungle we created yesterday (ya ya ppl who dun keep up wid teh forum dunno bout it..for details contact mervyn..)...she forced mervyn to being a pig...yipee...so we can call mervyn piggy now...

and ya ...i loved the bag you were carrrying to the movie...sexy!!
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:42 pm

zank u verreh much fer zat miss!!Very Happy
wen somebody appreciates things abt u u zont knw yerself...sure feels good!!Smile
miss nikhi is a superro sexy lady....she drives( sumfink which i can nevvver do in zis heat n crowd...hail her!cheers )...she doesnt mind watching a movie THRICE....n zats not becuz shes nuts abt ze movie...zats becuz she sticks to her commitments:)
then she is a part of ze United Students group...an enthusiastic part which sadly is only fer DU (damn u!Sad )
aannd shes loves economics!!! which works purrfectly fer me...cuz i hate it n i need someone to elp me pass!!
missy...u continue to rock zis forum....n i ope v get a decent chatbox soon so v cud tlk better n more often!:0
n btw..ze pig is meee...merv is ze crow:)
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:56 pm

supriya...wrong...united students started with ppl from IP university...it is a student organization...so no sad thing...u can join it too...netym..

p.s. next person plz post about supriya
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:00 am

No way man................... suppy ke yeh waali pic is so "Ooooohhhh wow man" types.. mujhe yehi waali pasand hai jee.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:06 am

i lyk it too jee but she luks sexy without the specs...let the world know dat too na...
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 am

well..guys and gals...its again (NIKHITA) for you....niki i m sure u will suffer from narcisim if i m gonna write about u.what shud i say about u now...it's quite clear how dear you are to us.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:36 am

yaar i swear we should rename this post about nikhita...lolz

chalo...pragya...i know her from my initial days at college...we travel by the same special (which i dun take regularly, coz i cant get up on tym...Sad). she drives really well...luks super hawtttt(m sure the hindu guys can vouch for that...)...she likes karele ka juice...chee....i think dats the reason behind her ever glowing skin...

never knew she was friends with two of my closest frnds...bhanu and yuvika...now that i know...oye pragya...why dun te four of us go out for lunch...?? . she is a passout of ahlcon public school, lives next to my place, doin history at hindu (which trust me she is very gud at...wat neat assignments yaar...).we have shared some great moments of panic travellin to collg ryt before the final exams...which again i'll always cherish...

all in all...she rox!! and is dear to me too....
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:05 am

.....wow niki..love u for that

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:08 am

lo pragya...khush raho beta!!! aur lunch..pakka after 4th july...
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:13 am

ya sure..mast khana shana...Very Happy u gave me a reason to smile..
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:14 am

oye..never look for a reason to smile kudiye....be the reason for other's smiles...
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:17 am

hmm..nice one..just like u...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:19 am

aaw....Embarassed main itni bhi acchi nahi hoon....shish!!! this is sooo embarassing...
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:29 pm

olaaa....i like me specs...but my dp is a completely random pic...had three hajmolas in me mouth!Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:32 pm

hajmolaa....i sooo love them.....thanks for reminding...havent had them for long!!!
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:49 pm

oye..even i love hajmola...see my mouth is watering..well niki.i have a bottle of hajmola and m having it.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 pm

aaaawwwwwwwwwwww...cheating...akele akele...
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:05 am

y does everyone end up chatttin on everry topic of ze forrumm??? steeck to ze topic pleeej...n i luv chooran too:)
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:06 am

thats because the chat box sucks!!! soowwieee..ya ya stick to teh topic please....
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 12:11 am

kya topic...it's niki again...people pl be active..its me.niki,supriya and merv...where are the others?
Back to top Go down
mervyn.samuel.george

mervyn.samuel.george

Male Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:54 am

Pragya:

Since our introduction everything exhilarating amidst the two of us has only happened on the bus stand.
But then you might just not be interested in the wander-full ride we had in a tonga while back home after college, so I'd pen down other things.

Two years of solid bonhomie with Puppy (named her one) has been pleasant one. With a comfort-able mannerism, inviting aura and amiable tone she is a nice person to be with.

She has a distinct view about issues, and that "view" then becomes 'her view'. For instance she'd point her name is JUST Pragya than Pragya Srivastava and'd give an explanation to it. Then she'd have a certain inclined view about yet another matter of fact and talk it over.

I and Vaibhava aka Max would laugh it out on the U-Special oft: "abey-kya-farq-padta-hai-yaar/mast-reh" retorts and she would round it off to "tum-donon-bas-rehne-do",and the bus would just move on...
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 am

merv...u know me so well Smile
Back to top Go down
karunadhanuka

karunadhanuka

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 am

Mervyyyyy
Ab kya likhhu me tere bare me or I shud say kya kya likhuu
Blessed with a great sense of humor:lol:
Fun to be with:)
Shakespeare ka baap hai…the god father
Maths me dabba gol hai8)
My bestest buddy
Calls me his true friend (in inverted commas...mind that)Evil or Very Mad
Oye btw congtrats for the internship
I like your determination man:cheers:
Good hai…good hai
Back to top Go down
karunadhanuka

karunadhanuka

Female Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:01 am

Oye i thought it was Mervyn above me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something U know about the person who posted before you   Post something U know about the person who posted before you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post something U know about the person who posted before you
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next