Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Women provoke men!!!!

Go down 
+26
Torsa
manika
coolguy.rishabh
srimoyi
pallavi
chiggs4ever
ma_anshul
mervyn.samuel.george
Catty
amrit_jmi
smriti d
Garima Gupta
nachiket
Riju
Sahil
adi
sankush
abhinavverma
Aalaap Majgavkar
Ritwik
Nikhita
Pragya
ankit govil
ankita
vaibhavab
samridhi
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
samridhi

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Women provoke men!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:22 pm

this topic has almost always captured my interest.please put up your views,and your thought about
Rape-provoked by women??or men at fault
i have come across women who feel women wear provocative dresses hence provoking men!Suspect
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Its all in the mind Samridhi. rape is an act of a sick mind...they need treatment, these sickos. (personally, i would even recommend capital punishment! but thats beyond the scope of this discussion)

Clothes really dont matter in such circumstances, a girl might be covered from head to toe and still end up getting raped by these sickos.

And the women who feel women wear provocative dresses hence provoking men are really not to be blamed cause they have been accustomed to think like that.

In literature, we have learnt that women have been the custodians of patriarchy because the system has been internalised.AND im not for a moment saying that patriarchy and what we are discussing are connected, its just something that came to my mind.
Back to top Go down
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:49 pm

hey samridhi..if you read my blog, is it the beginning of the end, you will see me trying to address just this statement..i think its the most lamest excuse to cover up the most henious crime...n if really the dress provocates the man, how do they explain the gang rape of ghoonghat clad women in villages????
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:52 pm

well the heinous crime rape...its all in the mind of the rapist..
a good looking girl or a girl wearing a short skirt cn influence u to talk to her, approach her and even flirt with her...bt force u to rape her??
this is totally baseless...smthng tht only a male chauvinist will vouch for...
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:08 pm

it's so nice to se some brainy men around here.
so none of u would ever ask wat a girl was doing on the road late night?
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:15 pm

why should tht bother me...jst bcz she isnt a fellow martian doesnt take her right to enjoyment away....
dnt wanna sound rude par smwhr i think this topic is nt worth it....
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:18 pm

actually i agree with you ankit, u are probably right! but it's only beacause people like you n me have thought o all this. and are very clear with our stand on gender politics.but m sure u kno many people like me, who'd think otherwise
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:29 pm

"so none of u would ever ask wat a girl was doing on the road late night?"

I would not question her as much as scold her. I wont say, "You being a GIRL, do not have the right to be on the road late night!"
I would rather ask her, "Dont u know the situation out there? Its not even safe during the day time anymore then how could you be so naive as to go out wandering at night all alone! Its not even safe for a guy to be wandering at night. He mite just get mugged!"
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm

i love it when guys talk intelligent!!!!!!!!! kissing smilie for the guys...
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm

Sam. that was surely a win-all for you.
U complimented us perfectly but by the tone u used made it sound as guys seldom talk intelligent. Very intelligent, huh?

I love when girls appreciate guys!!!!!!!!! kissing smilie for the gal Wink
Back to top Go down
Pragya

Pragya

Female Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:57 pm

well..thats very nice guys..well vaibhava..now i agree with u..chalo thats the only topic as of now..hehehe...

Well to some extent frustation and jealousy provoke an MCP (male chauvinist pig) to pounce on woman..I think rapists should be publically castrated.
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:06 pm

I love when girls appreciate guys....
tht means girls hardly appreciate guys....
i agree buddy....my wrds!!!
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:19 pm

a little thought---
we have a word fr the person who rapes a girl---rapist....
bt why dnt we hv a wrd fr the girl who gets raped....no
dnt say " victim" is the word...
i mean a specific wrd...
the answer to my question should say it all.......
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:41 pm

my apologies to ankit.but i seriously have met few men who tak intelligently. m so 2 glad to have cum across u guys.it's interesting, but i have girls firenz who wud question y a girl was out after sun set! u are lucky that u hav met peopl and are surrounded by those who respect women, but i hav incidently met so many, who think of us as sub humans.and questioning them is wat makes me a journalist.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:13 pm

great post here...nice thought samridhi....atleast it showed how intelligent the guys out here in the communtiy are..

as far as what you were talking about is concerned, women wearing short and skimpy clothes might just gain attention, but ultimately it is a sick mind at work. I don't even know what to call such guys..male chauvinist pigs or just frustrated with life ??? i mean imagine being raped in the changing room, in the hospital, rape of a girl by her dad, rape of a 3 year old, gang rapes...do you think all this might have happened just because men were provoked by scantily clad women...bull shit!!! i think this is just a way of passing the buck on the other person....
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:26 pm

men have got away with it too easily all this time yaar.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:30 pm

absolutely....not just this time, but all the time,and according to me one reason behind this is the law beign in the hand of men....i am not being a feminist here, nor am i saying that since most of the high posts (infact, all) are served by men, men easily escape teh consequences...but what am saying is that women do not have enough 'good' representation up there....that's where we as women need to work upon!!
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm

HE HE HE HE nikki afraid of being a feminist???
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:33 pm

not at alll....but i don't want to be classified as only a feminist....an a humanist first of all!!
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:46 pm

and what tells u that feminists are'nt humanists?
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:48 pm

arey i said first of all....dun take me otherwise yaar....i don't wanted to be branded as a feminist...because then everything you do is taken as...."pakka she has some feminist intentions"...lolz...
Back to top Go down
ankit govil

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:51 pm

now i cnt believe this ..two girls do not agree to each other and tht too in this topic!!!1
Back to top Go down
samridhi

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:53 pm

arre all this is wat men say, becoz if u say ne thing in favour of women u become a feminist (with the negative connotations) if u agree with wat every body has to say then u are normal.
women have always been branded y shuld we mind it this time for being our selves?
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:54 pm

oye ankit....who said we don't agrree?? jab aag hai hi nahi to ghee kyun waste kar rahe ho?lol!
Back to top Go down
Ritwik

Ritwik

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Pragya wrote:
well..thats very nice guys..well vaibhava..now i agree with u..chalo thats the only topic as of now..hehehe...

Well to some extent frustation and jealousy provoke an MCP (male chauvinist pig) to pounce on woman..I think rapists should be publically castrated.

Kurt Cobain had said "rape is one of the most terrible crimes on Earth" and I totally agree with him because its one of the worst possible ways of aggressing against a person's individual space and liberty.

But I still ask: just why should rapists be publicly castrated? I think that howsoever terrible the crime, civilized society must never descend to the level of berbers and savages. What would the castration of rapists achieve? Will it ensure that rapes wouldn't occur in future? If one were to believe the opinion in this thread that rape is the outcome of a "sick" mind, then surely public castration or not, rapes would still continue to occur because a sick mind cannot be expected to think through matters rationally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedstudents.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women provoke men!!!!   Women provoke men!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Women provoke men!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next