Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Festivals

Go down 
+15
smriti d
Torsa
nachiket
triwhiz
SaNkEy
kanishk
YUVIKA
charitht
Runjhun
Ritwik
mervyn.samuel.george
Beautiful Soul
dhruvkh
Nikhita
Arjun
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

College Festivals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:15 am

yeah......

like loongggg time.... finally a'm free......

pheeeww........ feelz so good.................. !!

No wellcome nikhita................SadSad. ???????
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:16 am

yeah......

like loongggg time.... finally a'm free......

pheeeww........ feelz so good.................. !!

No wellcome nikhita................SadSad. ???????
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 am

@nikhita....i am not....i just like to have fun...and food ...
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:44 am

welcome madame....this place was soooo lonely without you gurl....i feel soo delighted on ur return...you cant imagine how happy i am....aur kuchh?? u want me to dance o sumthin now??
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:56 am

hhhhhaaaaa.... hhaaaa............Razz:P !!!!

neh.... ths enough

thank you ssooo much........

i fell so nyc after this warm wellcome....... aah'....Wink
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:56 am

u sooo shud!!! never been this nyc to anyone here....arrrgghhhh....tujhe isliye kaha coz u are the reason y i am here....
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:59 am

hmm..... hhmmmm................

so u not evem raggin this time nah................

miss. Sadhu watevr... ooops....
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:00 am

i never rag yaar...i just 'get to know' ppl u see...i just make them comfortable...trust me my juniors can vouch for that...u already have one here..riju....u can ask her how good a senior i am...*blush blush*
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:25 pm

yeah.... yeah........... Smile

wish i had seniorz like you..................queen.I love you...!!!
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:02 pm

nooo...nikhita is a very ruddy senior...not having fun at all!!!!
Back to top Go down
charitht

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:10 pm

hey guyz n gals....my name is charith...into the final year of engg..computer science and engineering...suffering in my clg...still..a nice place 2 b...n i'm from chennai...
my hobbies include..browsing thro random profiles in orkut...blogging...eating..sleeping,music-beethoven,bach,mozart,illayaraja,arr......in d same order and books,sports,acads take d back seat in my life...!!
well tats about it...lookin fwd 2 work 4 campus18...
chao..
Back to top Go down
YUVIKA

YUVIKA

Female Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 1:21 pm

well i agree to dat college festival are a real fun ............but in my college it is quite different as dere are less of masti n more work.Being a professional college v hav business quizes n all stuff basically related to business n corporate world.Well last time it was really cool as our college festival was divided into 2 halves -formal n informal.so in the evening v had a lot of fun.........dance performance n rock band performances .....so v had a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kanishk

kanishk

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:29 pm

Here is an invitation to the biggest, most rocking, mindblowing huge fest of the country.

MOOD INDIGO at IIT Bombay.

believe me people it is simply and truly (wait for it)......legen..........dary.....

It does not get bigger than this.
Back to top Go down
SaNkEy

SaNkEy

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:09 am

RAITs inter-college cultural festival - Horizon is among the
top 5 college festivals in Mumbai. It draws participants from all over
the country and can be described as three memorable days of fun and
excitement
The Day events include : Literary Events-Quizzes (Sports, Math & Logic, Film & Music), A Treasure Hunt.

Computer Events - Software Programming, Debugging, Quizzes, Web Designing.

Fine Arts Competitions - Fabric Painting, Mehendi Competitions, Face Painting.

Musical Competitions - Solo and Duet Singing, Antakshari Competitions, Amateur Rock Competitions.

Informals - Mock Fashion Shows, Personality Contests, etc.
The Night events include : Pro Nite - Performance by reputed professional artistes like Kay Kay , Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Euphoria ,Strings , Jal, Indian Ocean etc.

Fashion Show - Participation from over 10 colleges every year.

Rock Show - Performances by professional rock bands from all over the country like Parikrama, Moksha, Killer Tomatoes , Retrospecetc.

Kalaraag is a theatre group purely dedicated to English,
Marathi and Hindi theatre. The group organizes inter-collegiate theatre
festivals by its own name and provides opportunities to students to
perform in dramatics competitions at all levels.
The college's IEEE Student Branch (IEEE-RAIT) organizes the annual technical event Whizion
in the month of August/September. Events include 3 levels of Robotics
competitions, Paper presentations, Hardware / Software contests,
Technical quizzes, and several other on-the-spot events. IEEE-RAIT also
organizes 360 Degrees in conjunction with 5 other engineering colleges from Mumbai in the month of February.
Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology ISA Student's Section (ISA-RAIT) also organizes technical event "Niyantran"
in the month of february. Niyantran Includes Robotics competitions,
Paper presentations, Hardware contests, Technical quizzes. In 2007,
ISA-RAIT Niyantran event was huge success, as it collaborated with
other engineering colleges from Navi Mumbai and hosted event in RAIT.
ISA-RAIT also hosts annually some workshop for Instrumentation
Department and quaterly Industrial Visit [IV] for their department.
Back to top Go down
triwhiz

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:26 pm

well college fests...not got too much of an idea(am in d first year) but from what i saw at CHAOS(thts IIM-A's fest guys!)
C'EST BEAUCOUP AWESOME! Very Happy
my fave part is of course all the bands coming down and all the great food! singin at the top of our voices, head bangin, jumpin up and down and yeah hoping to bump into that cute guy next to you Laughing
but on a serious note...it's one of the best places to know how good you are and where you stand. all the diff comeptitions and al the interaction gives you the kind of exposure and feedback which is soooooo needed in this "Small world"
Back to top Go down
nachiket

nachiket

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 5:27 pm

Hey, I'm from N.M in Mumbai, and the most popular festival at our college is Umang, the annual inter-college Cultural fest. I still dont know the details about the events since I'm not part of the organising team this year, but I will definitely be participating as the events each year are really exciting and interesting, and somehow unique from the previous year's events. It should be happening around the 3rd week of August, will post the details as soon as I get to know them myself.
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:18 pm

Our College fest- Xavotsav held usually towrads the last week of December is undoubtedly one of the best college fest in kolkata and quite an old one as well.
Along with all the conventional inter-college competitions and guest performances that include reputed celebs from both Kolkata and Mumbai... one of the bets things about the fest is how is serves to unite the alumni of the college and the current batches of students.
Xavotsav is followed by Beyond Barriers which invites guest performers to whose rhythm the bustling crowd of the college campus matches steps!!!
It seriously is oen of the best things that happen in Xavier's throughout the year and students look forward to this annual event more than anything else!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.torsa-g.blogspot.com
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:34 pm

lucky torsa...gets to write abt d best fest in cal!!i think i shud add guests like strings n shibani kashyap n all too...
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:58 pm

our great college-Loreto college has an annual fest Samagam.Its more serious than fun coz we have events like debate n all n d prize is the Damyanti Shield,which has been held since generations(my mom participated in it too!)
But we do have celebrity judges to judge our events...like tollywood stars n all...
Back to top Go down
jasond31

jasond31

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:40 am

coll fests rule cause u get to bunk classes to organise n participate in them....

n u get attendance for it....

just sittin in class is too borin for me....
Back to top Go down
jasond31

jasond31

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:41 am

hey....
Im in St. Joseph's College of Commerce, Bangalore

Our Sports Fest
Spiel '07

is from the 7th to the 16th of Aug
ITS HUGE!!!!

And

Our Management (Business) Fest
Virtuoso '07

is on the 9th & 10th of Aug
You can check out the website of the fest...
i made it Very Happy Very Happy
www.sjcc-virtuoso.com

The Cul Fest wil happen soon...
will give ul details later!
Back to top Go down
pallavi

pallavi

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 pm

hello ppl....we r havng VARCHASVA in our clg....we ppl do a lot of fun in the fest....there r many competitions held in the fest, lyk street play, stage play, footlose(grup dance), solo dance, debates, kavi sammelan(ds is d most boring one), n my prsnl fav is DOCUMENTARIES, n then Mr. n Miss VARCHASVA....many students participate in it.....there is a lot of n lot of fun.....bt the only drawback is that college management doesnt allow the students of other courses to join the mass comm students.....only journalism students of our college can take part in it...uuh...i hate this thng.....this is about the college fest....we also have our university fest called ANOOGUNJ, this a huge one...n all the clgs affiliated to GGSIP university take part in it....its a huge festival...n more n more students want to take part in it....coz it providesa platform to students in various fields....as this is my 2nd yr...i saw a huge scale of participation in ANOOGUNJ......most happening part of the fest is JAM SESSION...u will see ppl trying to get there lyk junglees......on my prsnl xperience...i really enjoyed both the fests.....its totally fun....
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:14 pm

for me coleg fests r gr8 fun...d place where u can do lots of masti n do all bullshit kinda things.....atleast wat i saw once when i visited a coleg fest....daaru....cigrattteeen....dishum dishum...... well ye sab to har jagah hota hai....its a part of party...
neways fests ....a gr8 place to show ur talents.....includes debates,discussions,ramp walks,dance.....lotz to be discussed....+how can i 4get d roking bands.....der mind boggling music.....
wat else can i say.......u just hv to b der.....expiriance it....wll gotto know by urself
Back to top Go down
stutiagarwal

stutiagarwal

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:24 pm

our College hass d biggest fest in kolkata called XAVOTSAV. lines at the entrance stretches to kilometres....i had d privilege of being d Officer in Charge of the fest in my 1st yr itself...so can provide u ppl wid a lot of details if u want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Festivals   College Festivals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Festivals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3