Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anukampagupta

anukampagupta

Female Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-06-13

u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Empty
PostSubject: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:49 am

I was all delighted Surprised as I waved at my parents and unlocked my car. And why shouldn’t I be, afterall I was going out to shop. It had just rained, the weather was perfect.

I was rejoicing to the tune of ‘jhoom barabar jhoom’, which I believe was the morning hit with the radio channels. As I flipped from one channel to the other, the same song that played everytwhere.

I was happy. cheers .

Fantastic weather and the music just perfect. I drove through small puddles of water and mud. I behaved like a kid, lol! , as if a splash of water is the best thing in the world and all I am looking forward to is a chance to plAy in it.

Somebody who knows me well would have guessed what I did next.scratch

Photography, my friend, is the answer. sunny . [enlightened????]

How can I not take any pictures?
I never miss a chance to do the same.

I stopped in one corner of the road and readied my camera. i wanted to capture a scene wherein a vehicle passes through a puddle and the water rises, and .... and CLICK.

I tried to capture the right moment and imagined triumphing on a “good” picture that I would take.

[ self praise,,,, .... queen]

Shopping was nowhere on my mind now. So very lost I was.

I was reminded of my childhood days .............how I used to cycle around in rain and flow paper boats in water.

Aandhe ho kya”, I heard a cry from far away. I was brought back into time with a rather guilty feeling.

A tata safari….........didn’t slow down at the right time and splashed water on a two-wheeler passing by. The scooter had a pillion rider, a lady in this case ............who was soaked in water. Her white saree was almost brown now. … eeewww…monkey
HI HI

OK SERIOUS now

The driver of the SAFARI didn’t bother to look back. He drove off. My joy had vanished and it was taken over by a feeling of guilt and ridicule.

I realized I might have done the same to others as I “voluntarily” speeded in such puddles ,,,...a little while ago.
Because I derived pleasure out of one thing , how could I have forgotten that it might be of great inconvinience to somebody else?

[‘BOOM BOOM BAM’… REBUKING MYSELF…. AM SERIOUS]

I felt bad,,,

I wanted to go back home. I moved from the spot. Shopping was off me now.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT......

THE PERSON WHO GUESSES IT RIGHT GETS A PRIZE>>>>>
all u have to do is....
GUESS WHAT I DID >>>>>>???

DID I GO BACK HOME////....

OR SIMPLY WENT SHOPPING////

OR MAY BE SPLASHED MORE WATER AT THE LADY

OR OR OR,,, CAUGHT HOLD OF THE SAFARI GUY AND KICKED HIS ASS...

or or or etc etc

Ho ho ho ,..,, merry Christmas……………………..

Back to top Go down
http://daughteroftheearth.blogspot.com/
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:00 am

i think u simply went shoppping!

forgive me if im wrong.....please:lol:
Back to top Go down
vaibhavab

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:01 am

i think u simply went shoppping!

forgive me if im wrong.....please:lol:
Back to top Go down
anukampagupta

anukampagupta

PostSubject: Re: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:44 am

hi vaibhavab

Suspect u really think so,,,,

good try ...
good try........pirat

u will know in some time..................
Back to top Go down
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:27 pm

as far as i know you, you wouldnt have gone shopping...you would have tried to catch the tata safari guy..but wen you ouldnt..gone back home thinking about it..n then decided to telll ppl how bad this splashing thing arer.. n then you decided to write n do something about it......
It might b corrrect, might not be
Back to top Go down
anukampagupta

anukampagupta

PostSubject: Re: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:36 pm

hey ankita
good good .. good try ...

keep guessing ..... keep guessing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....   u get a prize .....................if u guess it right..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

u get a prize .....................if u guess it right.....
Page 1 of 1