Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess the story of Deathly Hallows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparsh_shaggy

sparsh_shaggy

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Empty
PostSubject: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 11:57 am

J K Rowling's seventh and final edition of Harry Potter, called Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows, will be out on July 21, and fans are counting minutes to the magic
Back to top Go down
pal_nandini

pal_nandini

Female Number of posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:03 pm

of course harry and "he who must not be named" will die...ds is d most predicted story.....Shocked
Back to top Go down
sparsh_shaggy

sparsh_shaggy

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: nandini   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 12:22 pm

no dear, there will be nothing like that....RK Rowling is the best marketing lady we have on this earth..she always do some marketing gemmic so that peoples buy wt she wrote..he will not die..she is planning to have 101 more books in this series..
Back to top Go down
jayashree

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:02 pm

sparsh_shaggy wrote:
she is planning to have 101 more books in this series..

Nope. She has stated many times that the series shall end at Book 7. She may write books relating to Harry Potter but nowhere has she mentioned that the series will be continued. (She has written 'Quidditch through the ages' and 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' for Comic Relief. I don't care much for either.)

As far as the ending is conerned I'm sure about one thing; it will definitely not be predictable.

i'm reading LOTR and my ideas on fantasy fiction have done a complete about turn. I wouldn't really like to compare because LOTR would not have appealed to most of the people as HP has. But, nevertheless, I'd recommend LOTR for all the HP fans out here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anamedoesntmatter.blogspot.com
jayashree

Female Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:04 pm

And I think this thread should have been started in General chat and not in blogs...
Back to top Go down
http://www.anamedoesntmatter.blogspot.com
Ritwik

Ritwik

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 3:47 pm

The book will lead to a final no-holds-barred duel between Harry and Voldy, in which Voldemort will soundly whip HP and the book will end with a message of "evil [and brains] always triumph" Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedstudents.in
pal_nandini

pal_nandini

Female Number of posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 4:25 pm

hey ritwik...i must say smart answer!!!!!Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the story of Deathly Hallows   Guess the story of Deathly Hallows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess the story of Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 1