Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MBICEM: new face of life :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princeton666

Female Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-10

MBICEM: new face of life :( Empty
PostSubject: MBICEM: new face of life :(   MBICEM: new face of life :( Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:43 pm

How would you feel if u were literally thrown out, from the one place that you absolutely adore and are almost in love with?? Not good?????
Well right now I feel the same way. Our college campus has been shifted to some stupid shitty place Evil or Very Mad without our knowledge:( Sad

The dean and the managment made dis decision without informing the students, and now we have no choice but to go wid it. Our previous campus was heaven on earth for all of us, but d new one looks like a stupid concrete barn. Everyone is saddened by the thought of moving out.
We had the privilege of studying in one of the best campus's of Delhi, but today it feels we'v become underpriviliged and dis just being an understatement. And its just the beginning, the new area is a residential colony with no open spaces, and bad unkempt neighbours. I'l keep u updated bout our miseries...Sad
We are so stuck!!!!!Sad Mad
Back to top Go down

MBICEM: new face of life :(
Page 1 of 1