Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter-19 years before or after

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Harry Potter-19 years before or after Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter-19 years before or after   Harry Potter-19 years before or after Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:06 pm

for the people who've read hp7...might resent the huge gap between extermination of voldemort n the happily ever after scene.I have grown up reading hp n the 7th book marks so many things in my life as well...i turned 18(officially a major),etc etc etc
..any ideas bout wat happened to the others or wat happened in these 19 years...times of india gave us the careers of harry, ron and hermione...nuthin said bout luna lovegood, lee jordan and so many more
does mr.weasley beacome head of muggle dept,et all...
fill in with your own predictions about any and every character tht J K Rowling failed to mention...
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Harry Potter-19 years before or after Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter-19 years before or after   Harry Potter-19 years before or after Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:59 pm

I think JKR has given most of this information on net interviews, though i cant remember where. I think Luna ended up as the owner of teh Quibbler (obviously) and went on some research for "dont know how to pronounce" things.

No info on Mr. Weasley though...maybe he became the minister of magic Smile
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter-19 years before or after
Page 1 of 1