Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:19 pm

I could write a book myself about Harry Potter fans and am sure that it wud sell like .ummmm.....well...like The Harry Potter series!!

The mania has definetly attained a new level altogether with the fnal book comin out last weekend. Some of the incidents include

My sis going on Maun vrat for 2 days for reading the book

My friend and fellow correspondent Supriya agonising the death of some fave character of hers.She was devastated when i last spoke to her.She claims not to be reading the newspaper to prevent any leak of the storyline !

My classmate Divya constantly worried about not being able to finish the book fast enough , she wants to be the first to read it in her group. We could nt execute our project cuz she could nt stay shut abt Harry Potter.

A 30+ aunty who is relieved that her daughter is finally well so that she can go n make the purchase.

And many such incidents across the globe.

I just wish our text books were as interesting. It would certainl help increase literacy levels or something. JK Rowling...... I hope that u r reading this!!
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:28 pm

if u r a Harry Potter fan too........I d like to know something about the level of ur obsession.....some incident....present or past

will certainly include it in my book!
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
pal_nandini

pal_nandini

Female Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:19 pm

ds thread is ajeeeeeeeb!!!!!
Back to top Go down
amrit_jmi

amrit_jmi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:09 pm

hehe seems like people are using Harry Potter to further their post count....
Back to top Go down
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:28 pm

ah well amrit ........u got it ......this is one of those well shall we say "empty posts" .....little substance if nething at all ......n yeah it does inc my post count my a single unit!!!maybe u ought to check out "i could be a scheduled caste".maybe that could catch ur eye....
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:54 pm

hoo ha ha...vey funny indeed...all potter fans may boil ur ass for this....
but its cool!!!the truth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harry Potter fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter fans   Harry Potter fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter fans
Page 1 of 1