Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmare Of a Rock Addict

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Souparno

Souparno

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Nightmare Of a Rock Addict Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Of a Rock Addict   Nightmare Of a Rock Addict Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:21 am

Nightmare of a Rock Addict : Apr 5, 2006 12:54 PM
Nightmare Of a Rock Addict 165921556.img.smallNightmare Of a Rock Addict Clear
I stumbled headlong into the silky darkness Of this night The ensemble by Death meetly worn The cry of pain haunting my veins Infinite dreams....all denied Then suddenly shot through into space I land on the Kryptonite rock of my delusions My fantasies... My dreams all ripping apart my heart Was it all just wasted time Or the beginning of the Wasted Years I'd rather be given Euthanasia Not be killed...but killed mercifully Than drink on the Poison of reality The clairvoyance.. which i have Will never tell me the truth The lies that i tell.. keep tying me in my web the cold sweat running down my veins... breaks my bones and sucks out my blood Like a sapsucker I villify everyone I ...I can't breathe I wish i was INSOMNIATED I see my lil self it says "The shadow of the wickerman has haunted me And now he is coming for you So hide under the sheets And pray your Lord your soul to keep And if you die before you wake May the Lord your soul take.."

I cant take it
let me live... LET ME LIVE

And then darkness dispels
The fear fades
Satan leaves my throat
And I see the rosy hues of the morning....
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Of a Rock Addict
Page 1 of 1