Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learning from relationships

Go down 
+7
ishabhalla
payal firodiya
ritika.suri
supriya
ady celestation
thoughtstorm
virender.vyas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Learning from relationships Empty
PostSubject: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:39 pm

Today it was a day of equal propotions. My share of joys and sorrows.Reached
Home quite early. There was no body at home , every body seems to be busy on friday
evenings dancing to the tunes of life . Breaking the monotony that surrounds you through
out the week.
Truly speaking i have nothin much to do on friday evenings or saturday or sunday.
I don't have a girlfriend , so that i can engage my self in endless blabbering .I dunno wats
there to talk about for so long. I remember one of my friends who used to talk on his
phone for long - long hours.I asked him what the f u keep talking to her. He said “we
share each and every moment of our day. She tells me what she had in breakfast, lunch
and dinner.with amount of rice no. of chappatis and curries she had.Then she tells me how
was the food. Who was with her on mess table.How many times she changed clothes of
what colour .How her roomate cheated her, who is her roomate dating these days.And
then about the fashion funda and personal hygeine.No of times she took bath.with which
soap.How she could not sleep whole night because of the pimple on her cheeks.Some
secrets , as how miss C is shining dese days and how her arms are not hairy these days.
Miss D goes parlour for waxing and her armpits are bushy and stinking”
I asked then what u talk about , he said “ at night she wants me to say i love you some
1000 times.and rest of the times i keep giving explanation about things that i never did
or the girls i never talked to.”

He was seen with his cell phone in each and every corner of hostel, canteen , campus
even while going to loo.With his cellphone held between his right shoulder and ear.
Even sometimes in the class also he was caught under the table talking to his girlfriend.

After around six months of serious affair , as people used to call it in college. They
broke up.The reason for their break up as told by the realtionship experts or so called
luvgurus was a tragic story.
It was the time of summer Holidays in college. Most of the couples stay back in college
To enjoy the freedom during these holidays. Freedom to date anywhere in campus. The
preferred location were backyard of open air theatre,In the pine jungles or park . Of course
they date in jungles to explore nature . I really wonder how loving someone draws you closer
to the nature. Like other couples this couple also decided to stay back in college and
enjoy the freedom and the nature ofcourse.

On the first day of summer vaccations Mr A ventured out of hostel .
Walking in slow motion like the hero of bollywood who has just fallen
victim to a love affair. With sun glasses on and his ususal posture
head bent at 38.5 degrees above the shoulder line. With the cellphone
held between his right ear and obviously the right shoulder.
Finally reached the gates of girls hostel. She was all ready ,smiling from some 500
metres, and outside the gate he was faking a smile.A perfect colgate smile.I remember

before this affair the guy used to brush his teeth only during viva
exams .they exchanged smiles. Then Miss 0 asked “ how i look today?” .
“ hmm gud , but the combination u r wearing is not gud” he replied.
She was wearing a yellow top and a pink jeans as told by the local reuters of college .

The guys are jealous of girls on one thing for sure , gals have a
spectrum of colours to wear while guys are out of option and have to
wear only a few colours out of the spectrum.
“are u complementing me or insulting me ? U know i tried to be special for you” she a said with all smiles gone in a moment.
“ but it looks odd but btw i love you not your clothes” were the last words of my friend Mr A.
“when u first saw me i was wearing this combination only, and when u proposed to me i
was wearing the same combination”
And then with a bang every thing shattered , and it was formally anounced a break up
after a couple of days.

College has ended . And life has changed .For my friend Mr A .also.

After college he has found another girlfriend.Somebody told me his new girlfriend is more

colourful then his X-girlfriend.Both of them shop together and eat
together so no more curry and chappti stories. He even accompanies her
to all parlour trips.
He was spotted in goa last X-mas .
All colourful clothes a red pyajama with bright yellow t shirt blabbering on a phone.
Walking on the beach with his cellphone held between ... his left ear and left shoulders.
And now i really believe
everybody learns from past relationships"Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vyasunleashed.blogspot.com
thoughtstorm

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:14 am

hahahahahahahha!! that's what...men and women are perceived differently in relationships...though, if i were a guy, i would have hated such relationships, where u had to give every minute detail....ufff...taxing and tiring....love is just a part of life, its not life itself...
Back to top Go down
ady celestation

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:51 pm

lol...people do learn from past relationships...but after being in such a consuming relationship for so long...after investing a whole lot of emotion and time into it....breaking up over a flimsy reason wouldnt b a great idea....
Back to top Go down
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:20 pm

ridiculous love of ludicrous lovers !! Smile
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 2:42 pm

its amazing how ppl talk fer hours n hours n hours on ze phone...n that too on such enlightening enlivening topics...u havent exaggerated a single bit mate....truly a ludicrous love of lovestruck loonies!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
ritika.suri

ritika.suri

Female Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:38 am

lol .... veery word uve written here is true ... its quite hilarious ... bt very true ..
Back to top Go down
payal firodiya

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:04 pm

lol! haha... learning from past relations is seriously sick... i mean when u are into a relationship waste all ur time in discussing food and stories of some XYZ ppl... and then when u breakup.... sit and think wat went wrong... lol... why cant so called "couples" use their available time in enhancing their relation... improving themselves and their partners instead of all dat blabla on phone... understanding and trusting each other.... then there wont be a past relationship only...
Back to top Go down
payal firodiya

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:05 pm

lol! haha... learning from past relations is seriously sick... i mean when u are into a relationship waste all ur time in discussing food and stories of some XYZ ppl... and then when u breakup.... sit and think wat went wrong... lol... why cant so called "couples" use their available time in enhancing their relation... improving themselves and their partners instead of all dat blabla on phone... understanding and trusting each other.... then there wont be a past relationship only...
Back to top Go down
payal firodiya

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:28 pm

rite said payal Smile
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:36 pm

is this ALL that ppl learn .....Smile??
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:39 pm

bt u know wat i dnt think one shud try n learn ANYTHING frm past relationships coz every person is different and every relation u share with someone should be respected enough...to not compare it with the next or vice versa....infact u shud try n make ur current relation one so u nvr ask urself again.....'wat did i learn frm my past relation?'santa .....
Back to top Go down
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:00 pm

@isha cluesless of all this!! have not learned yet!!
in fact nobody taught me yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
ishabhalla

ishabhalla

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:05 pm

good....u havnt had to go thru it ....hope u never do....n cheers to that thought...
Back to top Go down
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 pm

seems like u hv been thru ups and downs!!
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:36 pm

well thought good execution...you were in tuch with ur true feelings in every sentence...about the things you have written well i am going to write a little something about "love" i have known...
Back to top Go down
virender.vyas

virender.vyas

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:39 pm

@adi will wait for ur post dude !!
Back to top Go down
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:55 pm

its really funny..and somehow true in a way...but very very well written
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:48 am

"Zindagi k safar mai guzar jate hai vo mukaam ......vo fir nahi aate....vo fir nahi aate"
these lines say it all..........get senti when i listen to dis......still luv u.....hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Siddz1910

Siddz1910

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:55 pm

well iam the tallest always damn being tall bites!!!!!!!!
trust me at 6"3 its a pain heheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from relationships   Learning from relationships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning from relationships
Page 1 of 1