Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Do You Love Empty
PostSubject: Do You Love   Do You Love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:25 pm

If you love some one because you think that he or she is really gorgeous ....then it's not love .. it's "Infatuation"
If you love some one because you think that you shouldn't leave him because others think that you shouldn't ... then it's not love.. it's "
Compromise
"
If you love some one because you have been kissed by him ... then it's not love.. it's "
Inferiority complex
"
If you love some one because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings .. then it's not love .. it's "
Charity
"
If you love some one because you share every thing with him ... then it's not love... it's "
Friendship
"
BUT...
If you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable and you cry for him ... that's
"LOVE"

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS,PEOPLE

?
Back to top Go down
simrandewan

simrandewan

Female Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Do You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Love   Do You Love Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 3:55 am

that certainly is love babe..... evrrybuddy's ther wen ur happy... only one's by ur side wen ur sad!!!!
Back to top Go down
pallavi

pallavi

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Do You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Love   Do You Love Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:15 pm

hey ankita, i think that simran is correct....n moreovr...one is firstly attracted by their looks....ii think u cant love or even lik a prsn who is not goodluking.....wud u even lyk to talk to an ugly prsn at frst?????? so luks do matter in lovng a prsn but nt completely...coz after knowng sumone a lil bit u start liking him n after that cums the divine feeling called LOVE...although i dont say that the one i love is vry handsome.....coz i nvr saw his luks...i just love him....so i hope u got my point....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Love   Do You Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Love
Page 1 of 1