Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOVE......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ankita bhardwaj

ankita bhardwaj

Female Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-07-09

LOVE...... Empty
PostSubject: LOVE......   LOVE...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:51 pm

like an evergreen tree love remains in our hearts for ever .... it has no death . it lives for ever.. yes friends love is a magical feeling of our heart for some one special . and it's eternal . love is a feeling which can even be conveyed by our eyes , ex-pression or even a smile .....it dose'nt need any of the languages .... love is a feeling from the depth of our heart......... love is the whispher of heart love is like a wind , which can be felt any where . love is a feeling which can be felt to anyone at any time .....it has no limit. love is a feeling which can change an animal to a man and also a man to an animal. love is really heavenly... and it's the true feeling of heart . love cannot be expressed in words .. because it is really beyond words............. LOVE IS NOT A FEELING THAT CAN BE KEPT IN OUR HEART AS A SECRET.. IT SHOULD BE CONVEYED but not as a sudden rain , but like the waves of the evening sea which is calm ...........

love is not like rain which can approach us any time and go whenever it wants ..love is just like sun which remains for ever.. "A LIFE WITHOUT LOVE IS JUST LIKE A WORLD WITHOUT SUN"

formula for a successful love

sorry ....... if i could derive it i could become a great one.......... as i have told u love is just beyond words.......
Back to top Go down

LOVE......
Page 1 of 1