Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!

Go down 
+2
shilpasharma
Nikhita
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:14 am

"ENDLESSLY we walk through mountains and deserts.
But when we stop, we look back and smile...
Through our NEVER ENDING JOURNEY we see
OUR FOOTPRINTS stretching for miles...."

Was thinking of doing this for a long time, but i guess compiling these photographs took me a long long time. All of us am sure have fond memories of our college...atleast i do...the past 2 years have been just sooo wonderful....i dare not think that this journey ends in a few months, and i'll soon step into a new world and start a new journey again...i'll so miss college, college life, the friends, the lectures, the dskool, the masti, the fights, the nautanki....i wish i could relive each of those moments...since i can't do that practically, here i am creating a memory for myself and also sharing the same with all of you there...i'll try and give as much details as possible so that you don't feel bored...

THE FRESHER'S PARTY @ Mohan's, Pitampura
Theme : Fusion

those were teh days...i was adjudged Miss Fresher. I was so damn excited tht i ended up hugging Mr Fresher who was a south korean so tihgt that my friends had to pull us apart!! We had ball of a time...the dancing, the ragging, and teh seniors....it was all so perfect...laid teh perfect foundation of a great junior-senior relationship!!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! 10948525si7.th

PARETO TIME 2005 : Annual Economics Society Festival
The three days made me realise that am a part of an efficient team which has tremendous organisational skills. With all the work and responsibility, also came lotsa fun during breaks, and great chatty evenings with seniors...those three days were truly special for me...made some great friends...bonded with the thrid years, who are by far teh best set of people i hav met!! love them soo muc..wishing them all the best in life!!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Pareto2005uw4.th

THE SUPER SENIORS....
The third years i was in awe of...kanu (The Fine Arts Prez), Tarun (Got thru McKinsey), Anjor (100% scholarship at warwick, UK), Sushmit (Most well read person i have ever met), Naveen (he'll debate with you on any damn topic) and Varun (MA Eco at Warwick, best example of beauty and brains). Inspiration to its max!!!

URL=http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seniorswx2.jpg]

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Seniorswx2.th

OASIS 2006 @ BITS PILANI, October 2005
A week taht i'll never forget...will cherish those memories forever!! Those late night walks, the practices, the night canteen, Cp, Nid's bday, Teh borla mandir, the rickshaw rides, Zeest's BC Sutta...aahh...i soo wanna go back there this year!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! 2006bitspilanipt7.th

Our First tryst with University exams : After the Internals in January @ NIZAM'S, CP!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Allofuraftertheinternsfaz6.th

FAREWELL 2006 : Adieu to the most wonderful people i knew!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! P3110015il8.th

@ India Gate : A tradition followed through years. The farewell ceremony ends at INDIA GATE!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Allofusuh3.th

Rohan Krishna - the "prez" and I....my inspiration..truly!!! His charismatic smile could change frowns into smile so easily!! Miss him the most!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Mendprezto1.th

The ECO GANG...First year @ Ansal Plaza after exams!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Theecogangistyearzk1.th

BA(Hons) ECONOMICS, 2nd YEAR..passed and promoted!!! Shocking 73%!!! UNITED STUDENTS RULED MY HEART AND MIND THIS YEAR!!

Voter ID Campaign @ August

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Voteridcq1.th

US contests DUSU elections : I filed nomination for the post of Vice President. The US Contingent : Lian Min Thang, Aaditya Dar, Anshulika Dubey and I!! Winner all teh way..DAR came third in the rat race!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Img69245x7mx9.th

PARETO TIME 2006 : Time of my life!! The juniors are fun was the realisation this year!!

Day 1 :

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! 19071628mk9.th

Day 2 :

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! 27817236pu6.th

THE AWESOME THREESOME :
Shaz, Kush and Aaditya : You sooo can't beat them at jokes!! Their sense of humor is BOMBASTIC!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Theawesomethreesomehc9.th

THE PP GANG: I lead them all!!
Power Point Presentations were the addictions this year....Akshay, Parth, Kush, Arjun and I...fun with studies!! and yea..we all rocked...won several competitions during teh year!! we were malamaaal!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Ileadtehmalltheppgangsr1.th

CHEERS ECOSOC!!
A toast to ECOSOC, KMC!! Day 3 - Pareto Time '06

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Cheersecosocsf1.th

FAREWELL '07
The only day in the two years that made me nostalgic!! Realised college is getting over soon for me too!! and also wish i cud have knows this outgoin batch better!!! the bondign started a lil too late!!

Had to make it special for the CLASS of 2006 : Practicing the Songs

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Img0352vm7.th

They deserve it : Writing teh citations for the third years!! in the pic are the first and teh second years putting in all their efforts to make THE day memorable for the seniors!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Img0375gx2.th

Hamari mehnat...behind the scenes!!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Img0355xn0.th

Nagme hain...Shikve hain...
Kisse hain..Baatein hain...
Baatein bhool jaati hain..
YAADEIN...yaad aati hain!!!

The SURPRISE: JUNIOR CHOIR...especially for the seniors!! love all of them soo much!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Farewelsingingpalko5.th

OUTGOING BATCH OF 2006 : Cake Cutting Ceremony!!
Hate this part...i have to distribute the cake evry year, ultimately nt getting even a single piece..uuaannn!!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! 07batchgm3.th

JNU BABA a.k.a. AWANISH SIR : the most down to earth person i've ever come across!! Thanx for the pep talks sir!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Awanishsiroy9.th

Me and Aaditya Dar
President in the true sense....salute to his guts!!
Har Party ko kiska Dar...AADITYA DAR, AADITYA DAR!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Meandaadityaprezintehrexv1.th

India Gate Again...the tradition followed!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Indiagateafterfarewell2cd7.th

DA messmakers....Eco IInd year
Sakshi (my full time wife), Parth (my part time wife), Ramnik (the kiddo), Kush (The dude of teh deptt), Bhumika (Miss confused) and Smriti (teh doll)....Partners in Crime!!! Love them all for evrything!! Thanx for makin 2nd year so special!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Damessmakersecoiindyeardc7.th

After 2nd year exams @ 10th May!
Pandara Road it was!!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Ecogangafter2ndyearexamgr5.th

FRIENDS FOREVER!!

Kush and me...
Been beside me in everythin...studies, projects, PP's, United Students, assignments, exams!!! The invincible confidant...love you soo much!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Kushandmequ3.th

Devina and parth...my wifeys!!
Devina is probably the only 'actual girl' i know and Parth is my part time wife. The three of us can practically live on CONVERSATIONS....chatterboxes to da core!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Mahtwobudiesfb6.th

THIRD YEAR BEGINS : Confusion, decisions, Anxiety, fear...blah blah!! Another 6 months and it's over...will miss every moment!!

Amidst the Darkness....Spare us!!! me and bhumika trying to break free!!

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Amidstthedarknessnf6.th

( for all those who wanna knw wat exactly was happening wen this pic was clicked...me and bhumika were stuck in the college window!

Dat's the JOURNEY called 'COLLEGE' for me!!! Looking back at the time spent...all i can do is 'cry'...and wait to create more memories!!!
Back to top Go down
shilpasharma

shilpasharma

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:28 pm

wow, this is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:09 pm

thanx shilpa!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:46 pm

truly portrayed ze roller coaster ride of yer life miss...wonderful!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 4:40 pm

roller coaster???? that will be too small a word for the 'trip'....lolzz!!
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:35 pm

point taken miss....u term it then:)
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:37 pm

hmmm.....i wud have if i cud think of sumthin....am still nto gettign 'the' word!
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:39 pm

n ze idiea behind 'those' quotation marks is??
thesaurus kholo aur dhoondo
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:09 am

hmmm now wat to say bout dis??????as u can c.....
simpy gr8,awesome,daam good,mind boggling matter..snaps n all dat stuff.....too good...
keep goin...
Back to top Go down
pratham_sharma

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:26 pm

nice memories.....
Back to top Go down
vatsal mittal

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:00 am

hmmm....the dog is here nd barking aloud to tell u wht the kirorians do in cllg.....hehe....don't mind nikhita
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:23 am

oh yea...we too are the dogs vasie...the faithful ones...we don't ditch our college u see...jaisa bhi hai..apna hai!!!
(unlyk people who haven't even introduced their college)

Last edited by on Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:28 am

oyyyye vatsal u r calling urself as a dog!!!!!!i still remember v used to tease in in school by calling u a rat......CHUHA......
im woundring how cum u turned into a dogi?????????????lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!   Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories Forever....the journey called COLLEGE!!
Page 1 of 1