Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gagging Ragging

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcemaverick

dcemaverick

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Gagging Ragging Empty
PostSubject: Gagging Ragging   Gagging Ragging Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 12:03 am

Well i m certain ,most people are aware that ragging has been banned from college campuses in India and is a punishable offence just like "pickpocketing".

My personal experience is that the tougher the grind ,the more friendly / comfortable u bcom wid dat senior. after all , u did give him the respect and ego boost by actually undergoing the ragging. he ll be gud to u l8r yeah .....this is the gud ol truth.

But there s another truth.Eventhough things turned out fine as time passed ,u may have also become a ragger urself.....if u had a difficult experience ,it ll always leave a bitter taste in ur mouth...blech ...yuck...ewwwww .most of us would be rather embarrased about recounting it to some 1. certainly not the best initiation into college life after a struggle in transiton from school. the trend in foreign universities is exactly the opposite btw.every1 s super-nice to u if ur a freshman.u get my point.lets bring a smile on someone s face.lets make that a habit infact.it establishes deeper bonds.and that really gains u respect and ego boost in the long and short run.
Back to top Go down
dhruvkh

dhruvkh

Male Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Gagging Ragging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gagging Ragging   Gagging Ragging Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 12:58 am

Bravo bravo!

Some seniors like to rag because they're pricks. Egoistic idiots really. And they think they're being really smart and all but they're horrid asses altogether.

But most of the juniors eventually turn out like them, so they deserve the ragging because they're pricks-in-the-making.
Back to top Go down
http://dhruvkh.blogspot.com/

Gagging Ragging
Page 1 of 1