Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interfaith marriages

Go down 
+17
jamshed
smriti d
adi
Runjhun
psyflyinhigh
thoughtstorm
vaibhavab
amrit_jmi
Catty
ankit govil
Ritwik
pal_nandini
Nikhita
ankita
samridhi
Pragya
sparsh_shaggy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ritwik

Ritwik

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:23 pm

Nikhita wrote:
smriti...ankit govil...said that...refer to the terrorists section!

There is a terrorists section at campus 18 ?! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedstudents.in
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:31 pm

@nikhita-terrorist section???confused
Back to top Go down
jamshed

jamshed

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:27 pm

may i noe who's nikita so that i can show her wot a terrorist i can be! lol
Back to top Go down
KartikDhar

KartikDhar

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:22 am

im sure nikhita didnt mean the same thing

as far as interfaith marriages are concerned Im totalee against any inter faith-caste or community marriage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=6019721291975322303
KartikDhar

KartikDhar

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:25 am

im sure nikhita didnt mean the same thing

as far as interfaith marriages are concerned Im totalee against any inter faith-caste or community marriage.
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:23 am

thanx ritwik, smriti and jamshed for taking my case....

and thanx a ton kartik for taking my side....

i obviously dint mean a terrorist section..i meant the post called terrorists in teh discussion panel...my bad!!
Back to top Go down
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:10 am

marriage is a very personal decision....if u think u wnt to spend da rest of ur lyf wid a certain person den i guess u shud bear responsibility for ur decision n go ahead widdit.
ya adjustment factors , social acceptance..etc do play a role bt ultimately it all boils down to the couple in question...cuz aftrall its dey whu hv to face lyf 2gether.considering da present tyms tho biased beliefs..n old tym predujices..shud nt influence one's judgemnt.
Back to top Go down
KartikDhar

KartikDhar

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:14 am

You might call me orthodox or even a fanatic when i say this
But castes have been created by our ancestors and for 7000 long years the society has been based on this system and this is one of the reasons why we as indians have survived all those attacks from Muslim invadrs and the europeans.
Caste is a part of our culture and no one can deny the existence of bloodlines . A jats son will behave like all the other jats and so is the case with every other community and caste.

so what i believe in mixtures cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:26 pm

*mr. kartik--i think its high time we stop referring to muslims as invaders.Its disgusting!7000 thousand yrs ago our ancestors wore leaves, settled disputes on the battlefield, performed sati, child marriages and a lot more which we;re not really proud of.Select and discard please
We would have been subject gory attacks had they not bin here to protect wat they claimed.N it not tht they destroyed our civilization.Hindus are pretty much flourishing despite everything.
As far as inter-faith, case marriages are concerned-to each his own.
An outsider doesn't have the right to issue dictates on who we should marry or not.Nor should anyone eb ostracised.
Back to top Go down
ambi

ambi

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:44 am

i am completely fr interfaith marriages
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:02 pm

i neither for nor against it...im against ppl forcing it on others.And uniform civil code is the best soln but with worst possible results.Implementation will be one big fat headache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interfaith marriages   Interfaith marriages - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interfaith marriages
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: