Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One day of rains and...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thirumoy

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-13

One day of rains and... Empty
PostSubject: One day of rains and...   One day of rains and... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:30 pm

AND WHAT??? The whole of Central along with many other parts of the city is beautifully *********
Arrey yaar you need to be blessed to see how everythiong looks like...
The other day (when it rained for some 6 hours non-stop) I had gone to Camac street and guess what...all the streets were waterlogged...Afew people were well dressed up for God knows what! They were travelling in a taxi n .......... affraid IT BROKE DOWN !!!!!affraid lol!
THE LADY IN A SAREE ALMOST FELL ( n was on the verge of swimming!!!) bounce The taxi driver came to the rescue n saved the lady from what could have been the most embarressing incident in her entire life...!

Thankfully nothing like that happenned to me...as I was in the bus looking on...but had to wait as long as 45 mins to get out of the "terrific" traffic jam...was getting extreeeeeeeeeeemely bored until I saw this...

M sure many of you guys have had similar experiences...when u read this it might seem 1 of the most hackneyed stuff...but trust me if u have the luck of witnessing something like this LIVE , it shall take you quite some time for you to forget...
share your experiences...
Back to top Go down
Torsa

Torsa

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: One day of rains and...   One day of rains and... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:57 pm

And on the one blissful day, I dunno why I tried coming to college and had to almost swim to get to college via a submerged park street n camac street. The lane that takes us to SXC beside Vardaan had enough water for boats to sail.. Smile
But then, Xavi has this indomitable spirit and more than half teh class turned up but teachers somehow took pity at our wet-crow conditions and we did not have classes...yay!
however, a frnd of mine n i chose to wade through the water n spend half the day divided between Oxford and Peping.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.torsa-g.blogspot.com
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: One day of rains and...   One day of rains and... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:22 am

And imagine waking up on an island that was your bed, with that delicious bowl of khichri sailing by... A fact in Kolkata.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One day of rains and...   One day of rains and... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day of rains and...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: City-Speak :: Kolkata-
Jump to: