Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
naznad13

naznad13

Female Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-07-16

sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India.... Empty
PostSubject: sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India....   sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:57 am

How terrible is the ordeal I face when I have to drive to college everyday.....literally battling life and death as everything from buses,tracks,bikes try to run me over...and to aid to their cause are the potholes and the uneven roads that are also home to cows,buffaloes,goats,hens,pigs...da list goes on.....People walking on the road as though it were the first time they were doin so...Breaking traffic rules....fake licenses....bribes to top it all......
The fault lies partially in the government and partly in us too....we're the rowdy,angry,mob mentality type people when it comes to driving....we're da bonds on the roads....we want to drive at neckbreak speed, not wear helmets, swear at people on the road.....
What we really need is good roads...and strict and effective rules to ensure everyone keeps in their limits..
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India....   sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:16 pm

Yep thts actually true to the core excpt the last para..its always the govts fault naz:lol!: ..
i have to actually search for the road and then drive/ride..affraid my fellow biker frnds wud defntly agree!!
Back to top Go down

sad state of roads and road ettiquettes in India....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: