Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To kill a dictator or keep him alive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

To kill a dictator or keep him alive Empty
PostSubject: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:29 pm

wat say? wud u kill dictators or wud u support them. keep in mind a lot of dictators not just hitler n stalin...
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:01 pm

I'd go for Keep him alive,and if it was Hitler,i'd let him rule.Okay so he did a lot of terrible things,but there hasn't been one,and i dont think there'll be ever again,a greater patriot.He had a plan for Germany,but he went over-board with his "world-domination" theory,and thats what caused his end.......

P.S. I wont mind any amount of arguing over Hitler and his "mis"deeds.I personally worship him.
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:39 pm

i was jus about to launch into the whole war crime routine but i guess its wasted on u..(no offense-to each his own ya)
i hate tht @#$%^$ wuteva person.as i hate all dictators and tyrants..
Off with their heads-i say
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:42 pm

dont forget fidel castro..he's the reason cuba survives...
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Exactly,the whole point of the matter is,not everyone can be one! These ppl were(are) special(not necessarily in a good special kinda way). Just hating them and hanging them is not the solution,who knows when that same country might need him! Hitler's war strategies,especially Blitz Krieg are still in practice,and there's no prize for guessin which country used these recently in Afghanistan and Iraq! As Ankita above has said,there's no possible chance of a communist nation like Cuba survivin without Castro!
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:14 pm

@PSK(sounds like pee dude..lol! .. but tis better than PK though!!)
good to see phrases like.."as ankita has said above......." makes the topic real intersestin...Rolling Eyes ?!?

and ya all those who "WORSHIP" the dictators.. u need to see movies like Life is Beautiful.. Schindlers List.. and if u still continue to do so god help the future of the world.. but to each his own.. and ya exceptions like F. Castro dont proove the rule...
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:57 am

No point tryin to get 2 me man,better luck next time.Just so you know,this place might be new to you,but its description says "THE DISCUSSION PANEL-SERIOUS TOPICS ONLY",and the topic here is "Dictators" not "Pronunciation of Parth's Initials" ..... lol!
U really wanna get down to names,well there's one thats stayed with u for quite some time now,u don't need a reminder,do u?

By worship,i meant his tactics,strategies,his philosophy,not in entirety,but the part of it thats still applicable,especially to the state in which our nation is.Democracy is sucking hard,we can all agree to that,what we need is someone like that man.I won't say all are Castros and Hitlers,there are Musharrafs too,who basically are good-for-nothings,but then this isn't a perfect world,is it?
And of course,To each,his own.
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:58 am

aahaaa.. the perfect hit below the belt funda.... threatenin..!! nyway wanted to cash in on the humor quotient...no gettin to u man..i can reach u.. much easily..(u no it.. lol..) nyway back to the topic..i guess i still dont find ur argument pretty convincing coz what doesnt stay.. dosent stay fr good... dictatorship..will always remain what it is..a political catastrophe.. remem. Dolores Umbridge of the hp fame.. didnt like her charecter did ya..and what bou ur teachers and any1 who bosses arnd u .. he does have the remotest similarity to a dictator....nyway peace..cheers

PS. abt my names..no point threatenin.. explore the freakin forum dude..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To kill a dictator or keep him alive   To kill a dictator or keep him alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To kill a dictator or keep him alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: