Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ahemedabad sizzles.....

Go down 
+6
ankita poddar
Monika
shilpasharma
gopalnair11
pranav
sidgupta007
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sidgupta007

Male Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-10

ahemedabad sizzles..... Empty
PostSubject: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:17 am

the best possible people
the best possible place
the best possible climate
and the best possible topic......the campus 18 revolution.....
what else does anyone need to make a perfect day out of a perfect opportunity......
the ahemedabad meeting was surely sizzling.......
how rarely do you see people turning up in full forces on a sunday morning that too when it happens to be the friendship day.........
well that rare occasion did take place in ahemdabad this sunday.......
people started pouring in at 12 pm....... and soon the whole ccd that had been booked started seeming small....... full with our correpondent, the place was buzzing with excitement...... we had gopal and me sharing our wonderful experiences with them........with mr smith(well ankit tyagi actually) stressing on the points in between that guys that its just not all masti but some work too......
the icebreaker really broke the ice ....people coming up and acting out movis as if they had been trained in bollywood.......
aanchal played a few lovely nos. on the keyboard while everybody hummed along.......
the videos sent by the campus18 team were really very innovative and realistic indeed.....
i would also like to thank the campus18 team for giving me the opportunity to go out to ahemedabad and share my experiences........
CHEERS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pranav

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:34 am

hy...
i had great time with you ..... but where are the pics??... upload it as soon as possible.....i really enjoy ///
Back to top Go down
http://www.pranavjoshi.co.nr
gopalnair11

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Im lik really sorry for not postin earlier abt the AHMBD experience.....
The stay n d meetin at ahmbd was like 'D Heaven'.....
thnx to d C18 team for dat n our very own pune moderator...ANKITA....
We had a jolly time in ahmd...it was like a getaway from d routine life in pune and a dash into a new world...i was a little more keen coz i was in guj when i was a kiddo...
I rmbr d day we were leavin how 'J' d rest of dem were....n sid n I were a bit dispntd coz we'll miss out on d pune meetin....it was a Friendship day widout our pals here in pune....but it was gr8...meetin new people in ahmd..
Back to top Go down
gopalnair11

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 pm

The eve b4 d meetin sid n I wnt out explorin ahmd...did a bit of shoppin...n loads of eatin...hehe...d bill proves it i guess...Twisted Evil Then we got into some discsn abt wrk...what to talk what not to...how not to make a fool of ourselves...
but at d end we did do d stuff we thot we shouldnt...but it was gr8 fun....
really sobre n humble guys ahmedabadians Rolling Eyes ....were a bit reserved at d beginin....but at the end of d meetin no one wanted to leave....
I rmbr there was dis guy(Im sry cant recollect his name).... he enacted BOBBY DARLING....n to top it up all of us sang SUTTA(by Zeist)...ankit leadin d way...singin d only one liner he knew,,,(B.C. Sutta).Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ... then we had Aanchal(if im nt wrong) on d keyboard...(Ahmd d only place where we had a keyboard player)....
Back to top Go down
shilpasharma

shilpasharma

Female Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:57 pm

Hi!! im so glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and didnt let the spirit of Campus18 die. Great work guys.
Back to top Go down
gopalnair11

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:58 pm

then we had a very innovative game...(d movie one)...dat got everyone into d picture....then came serious business...wid ankit expalainin dem stuff wat is spsd to be don...cept havin fun....The videos shot by the C18 team were too gud...close to reality videos i must say....raggin ke din yaad dila diye i must say....sid n I told dem what stuff we do n what is C18 all abt....at d end of d day...it was a win-win situation....our friendship day was gud coz we got to meet so many ppl....n we had loads n loads of fun....
Then we were off wid yuti jeet n some correspondents.....tried diffrnt dhoklas n some really gud namkeen....one advice: don ever give ankit nethin SWEET...coz HE HATES IT!!!!!
then we were off from ahmd to MAZAA PUNE....waitin to tell ppl our exp n see ppl go green wid...J.....u knw what>>!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Monika

Monika

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:20 pm

Hi everyone!! So.. our gujju land rocked!! Keep up the Campus Spirit guys!!

Great work Gopal and Siddhanth..
Back to top Go down
gopalnair11

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:13 am

hey pranav...d pics are wid ankit dude....lets hope he puts it up soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:58 pm

hey gopal n sid. thanks 4 doing a gr8 job der. keep it up n u'll b going places..literally..
Back to top Go down
Ankit

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:48 pm

Hey guys...
okeh lemme first appologise for the delay in posting the pics... i m so sorry Sad ....

N yes ahmedabad simply rocked...Bahu fine chay Smile .....
Gr8 start at dandiya land,lets tk it forward..the C18 ishtyle..

Cheers n here r d pics..njoy...
cheers
Back to top Go down
pranav

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:51 pm

hy dude....
upload it ......i am waiting.......
Back to top Go down
pranav

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:16 pm

hy friends,
i've just visit campus18.com and the flash work is excellent...
now any one khnows when we can access all stuff of the site....

ankit where are that pics....upload it dude....i'm waiting for it....
Back to top Go down
pranav

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:40 pm

hy friends...
just check out site www.campus18.com

it has some trouble in opening...in Mozilla Firefox.....
Only flash is there...the login..and password details hide..in that...check it out,,,
Back to top Go down
Ankit

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:55 pm

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2010

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2001

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2031

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2043

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2049

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2061

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2106

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2111

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2118

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2122

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2126

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2128

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2134

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2172

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2173

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2193

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2197

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2198

ahemedabad sizzles..... DSC00021

ahemedabad sizzles..... DSC00031

ahemedabad sizzles..... DSC00060

ahemedabad sizzles..... DSC00094

ahemedabad sizzles..... DSC00101

ahemedabad sizzles..... DSC00080

ahemedabad sizzles..... CD2194
Back to top Go down
pranav

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:01 pm

nice pics......I enjoyed a lot there.....bye...
Back to top Go down
Aanchal

Aanchal

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:25 pm

Great work guys!!! shabbash!!! hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://angelicaanchal.spaces.live.com/?_c02_owner=1
gopalnair11

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 2:18 am

hey ahmedabadians....luved being there guys...gr8 time...d pics say it all!!!!!!!! hehe...afterall me n sid took dem all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pranav

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:12 am

nice pics......
Back to top Go down
sonam gupta

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:29 am

hey ankit thanx a lot:D .i njyd d meeting.nyways d pics r awesome.thanx a lot.byeeeeee:D
Back to top Go down
sonam gupta

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:30 am

hey ankit thanx a lot:D .i njyd d meeting.nyways d pics r awesome.thanx a lot.byeeeeee:D
Back to top Go down
sonam gupta

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 am

yar ankit plz keep some more snaps of ahmedabad meeting na.....plzzzzz
Back to top Go down
aanchal gera

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:19 pm

hey, ankit even i enjoyed the meeting...i saw d snaps those are realy very lovely.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ahemedabad sizzles.....   ahemedabad sizzles..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ahemedabad sizzles.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Campus Buzz :: Campus18-
Jump to: