Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bullshit pls read this!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
psyflyinhigh

psyflyinhigh

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-07

bullshit pls read this!!!! Empty
PostSubject: bullshit pls read this!!!!   bullshit pls read this!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:03 am

i got a mail from 1 of my frnd after readin tht i was really disheartened. in orkut der's 1 community i hate india which is really a bullshit and i cant ignore it bieng an indian. the intro part of tht community is bullshit i do wanted to abuse those f***in peoples who try to harm and motivate sum1 against sum1 and tht also harmin national interest i've copied the intro part this is the intro part

The purpose of this community isn't meant to offend india in particular.Its a group of people who have enemity for india.Regardless of how much proofs and lame justifications you give there are many things which cant be denied and they wont be.You can flood anyone's scrapbook by talking trash and by misleading people by the so called true facts but it wont make any difference.Though maybe i haven't done much beneficial for my country but i have an urge and will to fight against their so called kaleidoscope diverse culture.Damn you RAW,BJP,Shiv Sena,Bajrang Dal and all those bastards who have been the axis of the evil,who have been sowing the seeds of sectarian violence,hatred,terrorism,ethnic cleansing and extremism for decades,who have been poisoning generation after generations with fabricated stories related with the past history which are nothing more than bullshit,who think they are the most wisest dicks of all.
There shall be no peace and no surrender.We will bring this scourge down once and for all!

i hope u 2 cant ignore this thng i hope all of us c18er's will ban it they r usin this type of bullshit in orkut wich is bieng used by lacs and lacs of people's
i hope we all join this campaign
the community link is:http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=14773994

i hope afterall we r 1
Back to top Go down
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

bullshit pls read this!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullshit pls read this!!!!   bullshit pls read this!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:53 am

orkut is crap anyway..half the people thre are copied..and half are non existant..theres really no point bothering..there are tooo many communities on orkut like this..
Back to top Go down

bullshit pls read this!!!!
Page 1 of 1