Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a borin description~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sine_nomine

sine_nomine

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-08-03

a borin description~ Empty
PostSubject: a borin description~   a borin description~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 am

Remember the sci fi you had read in your childhood?Question

Earth is soon gonna be destroyed & this is the last voyage to get out of here. So everybody is trying to get in desperately & so inevitably a "Matsanyay" is being created. cyclops

I remember this story whenever I try to catch a bus from here between 9 to 11 am. Neutral

There r so many passengers & so few buses that mostly all the buses get dangerously over packed (I am telling u without exaggeration that any film director willing to make a documentary on Nazi concentration camp must come here! pale ).Also if u want an example of Darwin’s law of survival of the fittest then visit this place Shocked !!!

There is a bridge nearby & all the passengers look at it like a thirsty "chatak". The reason is simple, the buses come through that bridge!

Like every other bus stoppage here also the passengers gossip with each other & a beautiful picture of friendship & harmony could be seen Surprised .But as soon as the tiniest shadow of a bus is seen that place turns into a battlefield Evil or Very Mad !

Every one try to take the most convenient position to reach to the door of the bus & kick others, grab others collar, even sometimes beat others Shocked . In most of the times the bus is already over packed with at least10 passengers hanging through the doors. Yet they stop in order to take more passengers.

I wont really b surprised if I ever hear somebody has strangled someone there Evil or Very Mad .....

The old carnivorous beast inside us rises every time we see a bus pale ...

But thatday the script was different .Remember Shakespeare Neutral ?

"..& if u wrong us shall we not take revenge?"

That time we took revenge in a very organized way.........cyclops

I (we) was waiting there since past 1.5 hours & was unable to even reach near a bus so I proposed an idea to my fellow passengers...Why don’t we just go back to the previous stoppage? May be we will have an advantage from there? rabbit

My proposal was pure Gandhigiri Smile but they choose to follow RDB Suspect !! We captured a bus which was going back to the depot affraid & compelled it to take us to Excide without any extra fare...Laughing Laughing !!!

I never imagined I could stand properly but I actually could sit cheers !!!

Now you be the judge….do u think our desperate attempt was less revolutionary than that of the people of Warsaw ghetto? lol!
Back to top Go down
somya

somya

Male Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-07-30

a borin description~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: a borin description~   a borin description~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 am

wat???????????????
here z my comments...adsjhmngvsdbsmfgshasagvsdfvbdcvcddsbhfjdfgdsfbjhsdfbjhkjds..

mine is boring dan ur's.
Back to top Go down

a borin description~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Junk Drawer-
Jump to: