Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dating!!

Go down 
+20
nayanika
rohann_ghate
Nishant Rohatgi
Aarushi
adi
coolguy.rishabh
ankita poddar
sine_nomine
tapish
SOUMAVA
sankush
sweta
mandeepchadha85
YUVIKA
somya
romina.madan
ritika.suri
Nikhita
Runjhun
avinc
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Are you currently committed to someone?
Yes
Dating!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Dating!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
No
Dating!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Dating!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 31 ]
Not currently, on-off
Dating!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Dating!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage
nayanika

nayanika

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:41 pm

Kool question..am currently single,but i think being in love is the most beautiful feeling in the world..though,only if its genuine...
But then,yes,i agree with soumava,if i look at it 4m his point of view...
Back to top Go down
Aarushi

Aarushi

Female Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:15 pm

hm..dats wat they all say..Its us the third party who gets jacked..wat does he/she think of this/that.
Do u think blah blah blah
den u sit down-give a blow by blow account of THEIR meeting, conversation, message..................
SOS
Back to top Go down
vishal.jce

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:39 pm

Being along is interesting but being is rocking..
Back to top Go down
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:12 pm

being single has its upsyd..the freedom feels gr8....bt the feeling of having sumone to hold ur hand..to love u...someone to talk in2 da nyt..sumone to whum u can confyd..is realy amazing
n abt being "being single =being on demand".... signifys dat singlehood ultimately ends in da quest of a commitment..ryt?
n lets nt evn talk abt certain cases of singlehood where u myt NOT BE "on demand"!!Wink
Back to top Go down
blue_bantoo

blue_bantoo

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:36 pm

commitment does not only means talking over nytes,holdin ur hand nd making love in some place else....
most surprisingly.i was not axpecting this kind of answer frm u srimoyi

nd "being single=being on demand" does not signify dat singlehood ultimately end the quest of commitment.
a person can still b on demand even if he/she is commited....take my exapmle in that case Wink
Back to top Go down
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:58 pm

i m nt saying dat commitment simply means all that definately no....commitment is a lot deeper.........bt wat i m saying is simply that...singledom maybe awsumly cool..bt definately nt a swansong to ur freedom........ commitment has its own beautiful feeling..wich u simply cannot express...wen evrything becums abt "us"...n not "i/me"...to think,feel..or evn sacrifice a part of ur lyf or tym...
so wud u say dat giving a little fo someone else whu wud do da same for u...is curtailing ur freedom??
Back to top Go down
SOUMAVA

SOUMAVA

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:02 am

" BE A SINGLE AND ALWAYS BE IN DEMAND "

THIS MANTRA WORKS FOR ME... I HAVE SAID IT FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE ... SRIMOYI YOU ALSO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES AND YOUR VIEWS.... I HOPE YOU ARE TRULY COMMITED...

SOMETIMES IT ALSO HAPPENS THAT PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE A BOY FREIND OR GIRL FREIND BUT IT TURNS OUT TO BE A VIRTUAL ONE...SRIMOYI YOU MUST KNOW THIS...PEOPLE ALL DO THIS TO GATHER ATTENTION AND TO BE IN DEMAND
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:48 am

interestingly srimoyi has brot up the aspect of being single by chance n not by choice...that was a real truth...
to think that we shud only enter into relationships f there is a real love guarantee is silly...coz even real love has to stand the test of time...if u think u love someone enuff let ur feelings be expresssed...once into a rel if u do not sacrifice even real love does not keep u together...there r so many who cant live with or without each other...(listen to "without or without u" by U2).
so i think its best to enter into a rel when r almost sure its not infatuation...be hopeful,adjusting,sacrificing and always value the other persons presence in ur life...
Back to top Go down
ankita

Female Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:35 pm

everyone here makes it sound like being committed is like a torture you inflict on urself...i have been ommitted with someone for three years now.n i think its really nice..about being single and in demand,well i feel,my demand hasnt gone down yet!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dating!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating!!   Dating!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dating!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: