Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.

Go down 
+9
anwesha_ghosh
srimoyi
blue_bantoo
Reverie
supriya
adi
macroman5000
Nikhita
Nishaan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishaan

Nishaan

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Empty
PostSubject: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:52 am

1) A catfight is the only exhibition of violence where you can say “This is totally turning me on”, and not seem psychotic.

"Dude check out those chicks fighting. This is totally turning me on."

"Dude check out that dude stabbing the other dude. This is totally turning me on."

One of those two don't sound right.

2) I wish I could do magic. Because then I’d be able to make Himesh Reshammiya disappear.

3) Whenever I find something in my hair, it's never followed by a positive reaction. It's never been "Woahh there's a diamond in my hair! Sweet!”

It's always "Shit! What's this piece of burnt wood doing in my hair?” or "Fuck! When did that crow shit on me?”

4) People keep talking about men and women being equal. Maybe they are. However society will never view certain things in the same vein for both sexes, whether we like it or not. For example:

Pillow fight between two women in their underwear = Awesome.
Pillow fight between two men in their underwear = Gay.
Pillow fight between a man and a woman in their underwear = Weird.

Boy having many girlfriends = Looked up to.
Girl having many boyfriends = Looked down upon.
Girl having many girlfriends = Legendary.
Boy having many boyfriends = Injured.

Female seductively sucking on lollypop = Hot.
Male seductively sucking on lollypop = Uncomfortable.
Lollypop seductively sucking on lollypop = One too many drops of LSD.

5) Why is it that only physically beautiful people talk about inner beauty? I have never seen an aesthetically challenged person rambling on about inner beauty. And when I say aesthetically challenged, I mean ugly. I was just trying to be politically correct.

6) Politically correct is an oxymoron because there is nothing correct about politics.

7) I want to be a cop in India because that is the only job where I’ll always be expected to be at least 15 minutes late. No questions asked.

8 ) I think Dino Morea’s parents were initially hoping for a dinosaur when he was conceived.

9) It has been brought to my notice that my idea of making a new version of "The Flinstones" where all the characters are high on weed and naming it "Flintstoned", is not even as amusing as I think it is.

10) I'm tired of hearing our Indian actresses say that they will kiss on screen only if the script demands it. What is that even supposed to mean? 90% of the time our Bollywood films involve people in love, and when you're in love, you generally make out. You do not go running towards each other in ultra slow motion for a passionate....hug, and then feel each others upper backs up in a moment of uninhibited lust.

In the very unlikely event of me acting in films someday, I will tell my director that I will kiss on screen only if it has no connection whatsoever to the script. For example, my girlfriend in the movie dies and I'm at her funeral with the rest of her family and friends. Everyone's struggling to hold back their tears because we all loved her deeply. It is a tender moment in the movie and the melancholy music playing in the background just adds to the prevalent sadness in the air. Her sister who I've never met before comes upto me, her eyes welled up, and says "She...she told me she wanted to marry you and you're the best thing that ever happened to her". And just as she bursts into a fountain of tears upon the realization that the marriage she had envisioned for her sister would never take place, I make a move on her and we make out for the next two minutes while her parents look on in shock.

I think this could work.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:54 am

Flintstoned.....wud be fun...so u cumin out with that?
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 am

Haha sure...if I get the legalities sorted out. So basically...nope.
Back to top Go down
macroman5000

macroman5000

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 am

question
would himesh still be able to sing when he disappears???
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:10 am

I hope not...because then the whole point of the trick would be lost.
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:00 pm

dude this is the single most enjoyable poat i have read till now...i share all your views...you spoke thru for many of us...
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:19 pm

haha thanks a lot man....I'm glad I unintentionally represented your views.
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:02 pm

nishaan u really know how to put it...

errrr n i 'ope wen u sed u wanted to be a cop in india u din mean it....just keep on writing yer crazily articulate articles n become famous n u can be as late as u want...wherever...!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:30 pm

hahah thanks. and dont worry...I did not mean it at all.
Back to top Go down
Reverie

Reverie

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:50 am

that, would work.
that, would anyway make reshamia disappear.
Back to top Go down
blue_bantoo

blue_bantoo

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:09 pm

plz tell me the spell (if u do disover it sumday) that 'll dissapear himesh Laughing
nd nice way to put it buddy...
Back to top Go down
srimoyi

srimoyi

Female Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:44 pm

hey nishaan....ur article is one of da quirkiest i hv yet cum across...n yeah man ironically wat u sed is quite true (in a wy..!!).....tho da part abt making out wid ur deceased luver's sis wud be one f the most "controversial " social issue after moonmoon sen's capers in 'bowbarrackz' !!Wink
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:12 pm

Thank you my dear fellow bengalis (well half way atleast...I'm half bengali half mangalorean)...but what did moonmoon do? I have a major crush on her daughter. I don't know why I'm telling you this though.
Back to top Go down
blue_bantoo

blue_bantoo

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:13 am

buddy whoch one is ur crush???
she has two daughter very different from each other...lemme guess.....

no leave it.....i m very poor a guesser
Back to top Go down
anwesha_ghosh

anwesha_ghosh

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:18 am

Ooh! Bow Barracks 4ever was like a blue film with Moonmoon as heroine!
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:18 am

hahaha well you had a 50% chance of being right...anyway its Riya. I find her incredibly hot. And Ive never heard of that movie...btw is "moonmoon" her real name?
Back to top Go down
blue_bantoo

blue_bantoo

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:25 pm

well,thats the name by which she is famous ........
Back to top Go down
coolguy.rishabh

Male Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 12:37 pm

hey buddy...brilliant post....and she's moonmoon really....hope u didn't miss the 2 "moons"......Wink
Back to top Go down
Nishaan

Nishaan

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:22 am

thanks man...and what a strange name...I wonder how much thought her parents put into that name..."hey look..theres the moon.."; "i see a moon too!"..."lets call our daughter moonmoon!"
Back to top Go down
sinan

sinan

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 am

nice post man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vivek810

vivek810

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:10 am

well guys something really hot
Back to top Go down
http://mast.co.nr
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:07 am

hey man when u said..hey there's a moon...i remembered all the weird innuendos we used as kids...he he...i read this post again its stil so refreshing....good work...
Back to top Go down
ankita poddar

ankita poddar

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:20 pm

this is definitely the single funniest thing i have read ina long time. amazing sense of humor. kudos to u..hope to c more such stuff real soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.   Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Notes - Pillowfights And Drugs.
Page 1 of 1