Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do u like rakhi sawant ??

Go down 
+19
sweta
PSK....
lovemenot_killmenot
pratham_sharma
ankuj_sifar
Angita
mauriceminor
supriya
AnIsHa RaLhAn
RahulSharma30
avinc
tapish
ritika.suri
Arjun
Nikhita
Runjhun
mandeepchadha85
smriti d
romina.madan
23 posters

Do u like rakhi sawant???
Yes
do u like rakhi sawant ?? Vote_lcap41%do u like rakhi sawant ?? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
No
do u like rakhi sawant ?? Vote_lcap59%do u like rakhi sawant ?? Vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
romina.madan

romina.madan

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2007-07-03

do u like rakhi sawant ?? Empty
PostSubject: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 pm

i personally dun like her...i think shes too fake!!
Back to top Go down
smriti d

smriti d

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:43 pm

Im not very ga-ga about her,but i think she's rili got guts to say what she has to say...n i rili appreceate it in any human bein...
n as for the ways she uses to get to the top,i aint that crazy about that.but then thats how the industry functions...
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 9:49 pm

jesssss...she is hottttt...i like her...
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:06 pm

she fyn..........
vry confident in watever she duz.......

umm..... she over acts at timez.........
here...... in an interview.. she said.."cheek pe kiss karna theek hai... lips pe nai"....... lol! lol!

boi.... she crazy..... but fyn... tolerable........ !!

not bad... dez dayz shez into a lot of social work as well....... WinkWink...

Last edited by on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:33 am

i admire her for teh guts she has...thoguh she is a lil fake and weird at times!! but i hate her for one thing...she shouldn't use english at all wen she isn't confident..hindi ain't a bad language yea!! in fact her speaking in hindi wud give a lesson or two to the wannabes in the country who think that speakin in english is a status symbol!
Back to top Go down
Runjhun

Runjhun

Female Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:37 am

hey niks........
u shud hav seen coffee wid karan............ rakhi... vry proudly said that.... she wud tok in hindi az her english is only understod by her...............

Last edited by on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 am

yea i know...and still continued to talk in her not understandable english...and dats wat am talkin bout!
Back to top Go down
Arjun

Arjun

Male Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:53 am

niks....i thought you likes rakhi sawant...you adore her right?
Back to top Go down
ritika.suri

ritika.suri

Female Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:53 am

id say she's definattely got guts! bt d media gives her too much attention(of d negative sort) and she feeds on it to become more irritating than ever b4!
Back to top Go down
tapish

tapish

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:54 am

well , i dnt hav anythin against her.. but yes i dont like her...........
Back to top Go down
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 am

it wouldn't matter a shit to society if she was there or not..
so basically she's just rendered useless! her irritating behaviour is nothing too entertaining either!
Back to top Go down
RahulSharma30

RahulSharma30

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:33 am

u kno rumour has it dat rakhi sawant actually got her sex changed twice....as in she was a woman first den she became a man,but since she wasn't happy wid d result so she thot of reversin d operation ,so d 2nd time round wen she got d operation,smthn wierd happened,the doctors intentionally screwed up d operation cos dey were sick of operating on her fr d umpteenth time,after all d lip jobs,nose jobs,face jobs,*unmentionable* jobs .....dat she demanded.......n d result is dere fr all of us to see........she gives d word fake a whole new meaning......she is abominably intolerable,i can't believe she came out wid her own song n had d audacity to sing it herself as if her music videos weren't irritating enuf......n quite unbelievably i found her singing talent(mootably non-existant) to be worse dan dat of anu malik's,she has d IQ of a dodo's retarded offspring,she thinks donating computers to uneducated,twisted,perverted criminals is doin charity n qualifies as a noble cause,anoder factoid -> her original name was casting couch(for obv reasons) but den was rechristened wid rakhi sawant for her mother coudn't understand wat d 1st name meant(actually given to her by her obscure father).......may God hv mercy on her soul.......n all her fans......
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:37 am

shes a 'laugh at my cost' kindz wid her stupidy commentz n undue limelite..shes jus overhyped but yeah a gr8 entertainer...man u gotta se eher interviews al dis theeka element in her...
Back to top Go down
supriya

supriya

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:01 pm

uve seen 'child's play'?? the wicked doll....her smile reminds me of zat doll
Back to top Go down
http://www.quirkysup.blogspot.com
mauriceminor

mauriceminor

Male Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:28 pm

Hahaha...Good one Supriya...

& yeah...Rakhi Sawant....sucks Big time...
Back to top Go down
Angita

Angita

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:30 pm

I think that woman has some guts! I love her bindaas attitude...she is just outta place in a sophistication dominated industry
Back to top Go down
ankuj_sifar

ankuj_sifar

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:03 pm

over bandi hai yar....
Back to top Go down
pratham_sharma

Male Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 pm

although i don lyk her but admire her "mind to mouth" philosphy...she speaks wats on her mind.....
Back to top Go down
lovemenot_killmenot

lovemenot_killmenot

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:03 pm

hey man i sure dont like her at all Mad
she doesnt know what shes speaaking or where she is when she is speaking some **** pig
man she sugs hard time
Back to top Go down
PSK....

PSK....

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:56 pm

HEHEHEHE........ I LOVE HER "INTERVIEWS",especially the ones in which she keeps sayin,"MUJHE KOI HAATH BHI NAHIN LAGA SAKTA!!!!".....When that Mika thing happened and she actually gave a complete description of how he held her and kissed her,wasnt she just adorable??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
sweta

sweta

Female Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:05 pm

i can say that rakhi sawant is very nice by heart,i also dont liked rakhi sawant earlier but after seeing her in big boss
her reality came out and the difficulty that she has suffer
throughout the life also makes her to behave indiffrently,
i liked rakhi sawant .
Back to top Go down
garima

garima

Female Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:13 pm

man she shud keep quiet sumtimes!!! guud dat she hs guts 2 speak... BUT SUMTIMS IT IS NT REQUIRED...
nw it is bkumin too mch..... but personally hav no grudges against hr
Back to top Go down
Nishant Rohatgi

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:40 pm

@garima..lol!

yep i think she shud be sent to an isolation booth.. man she can talk.. i no thts an inherent quality..hehe.. lol.. but she is the limit!!!
i don hate her but i don like her either.. yep she does give the news channels like india tv and its kind a lot of fodder to munch the live long day!!!
Back to top Go down
chiggs4ever

chiggs4ever

Male Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:52 pm

i admire her for the guts... n d way she rose up from being nothin n disowned by her parents n frnz....
but still she's a fake piece of crap....
she completely overdoes things n itz a pain seeing her...

for the love f god(or satan..hehe) SHE AINT HOT!!@$$%#@$
Back to top Go down
Sean Pereira

Sean Pereira

Male Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:38 am

she is HOT...
not for me..... HELL NO!!!!
but the masses...
ppl havnt seen something hotter that it(her)
she's deym freaky...
there shud be a silencer specially designed for her...
i just imagine how things would be if she had a volume controll....Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do u like rakhi sawant ??   do u like rakhi sawant ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do u like rakhi sawant ??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Campus18 Forum :: Miscellaneous :: The Discussion Panel-
Jump to: