Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hW BizzArre is yo dream???

Go down 
+5
macroman5000
Riju
ady celestation
mandeepchadha85
AnIsHa RaLhAn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

Female Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-28

hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Empty
PostSubject: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:21 pm

DREaMZ DREaMZ DREaMZ...

AWWRYT FELLAZ...al of us hav wierd astoundin dreamz....sum ppl c demsellves fallin frm z cliff,,,odrez r dancin nude on a beach..lol!
sum say cheerz 2 osama..watz d most bizarre dream u'v ever seen...write in sort n crisp...

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:45 pm

ok once in mah dreams i saw my self being chased by the animal kingdom....they all were shouting "Kill him eat him...kill him eat him".lol! ...and then i reached a soccer stadium all the specators sitting there decided to protect me...the war spread worldwide and there was chaos everywhere....animals eating humans and humans killing animals....but then i felt hungry so i killed a chicken and cooked it and ate it...couple of ppl saw me and the news got spread like fire...and then even humanity got against me:affraid: ...i got shit scared so i woke up...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 2:47 pm

my wierdest dream was.....

i m in a temple but sadly d temple is nt a normal one..itz upside down m mean evr1 is hanged upside down shhoo d bellz r on d floor n d rooof is neeche n flor upar...

eeehhhhh man i rememb hw my neck was strainin after i woke up:scratch:
Back to top Go down
ady celestation

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:02 pm

n my weirdest was certainly quite wild...not that iwant to go to the moon or become a space scientist or anything...

but i saw myself going to the moon in a rocket...straight up....vroooom....
landed there...had a gala time there...then invented a geostationary satellite that will be perpetually placed above my home...
then went flying into space(even without a space suit)...and placed the satellite(which looked no bigger than a washing machine)...physically into its orbit....

pretty impossible...but it certainly was thrilling...specially coz i cant do it in real....
Back to top Go down
AnIsHa RaLhAn

AnIsHa RaLhAn

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:07 pm

yea adi certainy... hey but ur dream is nt an achievabl one...seein d way developmentz r goin
Back to top Go down
Riju

Riju

Female Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:48 pm

well..
i see movies in my dreams.. as in full length..
sholay toh i have seen 3 times..
seriously...
can it get more bizzare dan dat??
and i dream of flying very very often .. and dat to as an like an eagle...
Back to top Go down
mandeepchadha85

mandeepchadha85

Male Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:49 pm

oye i hope u don c movies b4 they r launched??.....if yes then plz tell na wat ll happen in next sholay...lolzz
Back to top Go down
Riju

Riju

Female Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:55 pm

hehehe..
but 'flying like an eagle'..
i dream of it a lot....
hafte ke 4 chakkar toh lag hi jate hai.......
Back to top Go down
macroman5000

macroman5000

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:58 am

once in my dream i saw a lady in a yellow sari with a rifle
she came upto me handed me the rifle - the kinds that hawaldars in the movies carry - so she handed me the rifle and her bag - and then went to the ladies room...
Back to top Go down
Sean Pereira

Sean Pereira

Male Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:40 pm

I keep dreaming that i'm playing my guitar like Joe Satriani...
Back to top Go down
mauriceminor

mauriceminor

Male Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:47 pm

I once saw a dream in which there was a anaconda like snake...a giant one...tryin to crush my house...
Back to top Go down
adi

adi

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:20 pm

i cant even describe my dreams...once idreamed i have a half body and i am floating in the air tryin to control my direction of travel....
Back to top Go down
stutiagarwal

stutiagarwal

Female Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:44 am

I dreamed myself getting drowned under water....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hW BizzArre is yo dream???   hW BizzArre is yo dream??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hW BizzArre is yo dream???
Page 1 of 1