Campus18 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Campus18 Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electroinc music lovers

Go down 
+8
shashank
vaibhav
Vineet Modi
amrit_jmi
psyflyinhigh
lovemenot_killmenot
Nikhita
psyco
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nikhita

Nikhita

Female Number of posts : 1492
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:09 pm

ye yea mr not so sweet...i was just callin your gesture sweet....man guys tehse days...dun even appreciate their own praises!!
Back to top Go down
Monika

Monika

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:38 pm

Nikhita wrote:
ye yea mr not so sweet...i was just callin your gesture sweet....man guys tehse days...dun even appreciate their own praises!!

lol! being sweet is never a praise for any man....lol!!!!
Unless a candyman!!! Embarassed but thnx!
Back to top Go down
Monika

Monika

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:39 pm

Monika wrote:
Nikhita wrote:

lol! being sweet is never a praise for any man....lol!!!!
Unless a candyman!!! Embarassed but thnx!

OHH Shit....i quoted back from Monika's workstation....she''s gonna kill me for that!! Shocked silent pale
Back to top Go down
psyco

psyco

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 2:44 pm

hi monika that to check out my topic . i think i ts time to start a radion on the name of C18- that will we fun for all members in here . this site will rocking for sure . or at least u can add some music of your own . i mean a small winamp like playlist so that member can listen to music while surfing .

so plzzz see take my request .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djpsyshock
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:10 pm

dam i didnt understand anything there..can u please type with lesser errors?? did u mean an online playlist?
Back to top Go down
psyco

psyco

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:12 pm

k nigga . i mean is that we must start radio channel on the de name of C_18
Back to top Go down
NEVSAY

NEVSAY

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:46 pm

ya, we do have plans for C18 RADIO but not at the time of launch but at a later stage..but we'l definitely have a jukebox now for listening to music while surfing..any other ideas ??

and Psyco and Nikhita,have u guys created any fresh electronica , psy trance tracks or mebbe mixed nybody... If u do have any of your own music, please do let me know and we would be glad to upload them on the site and we mite also include it on the compilation CD that we are thinking of..

@ Amrit, Nikhita -for problems working with REASON or any other software or for Reason refills or other plug-ins, plz feel free to lemme know..
Wish all of u here good luck and keep creating Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dhriti
vaibhav

vaibhav

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:28 am

psyco wrote:
hi monika that to check out my topic . i think i ts time to start a radion on the name of C18- that will we fun for all members in here.

just to correct this, that's not monika psyco, its shashank posting from monika's account, for which she will apparently kill him.
Back to top Go down
psyco

psyco

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:24 pm

yo nevsay

i have my live music chill and progressive music which i have played in party recently . i dont know how to compose if u can help me out . i do that for sure u can check it out my mix in www.psytunes.co.uk my mix name will be as (DJ chemical_overdrive live at frist raindrop party) . even i have more my live set tell me where to upload . will do it for sure .
afro

thanx for all your help .cheers
Back to top Go down
NEVSAY

NEVSAY

Male Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:41 pm

Hie Psyco..thanx for the link, wil listen to it tonite...and u dont have to upload ur music on ny site..u can just send me the final stereo mp3 files at nevsay@gmail.com

And to help u with composing, I need to know your set-up and wot softwares u work on…ther aren’t actually any rules in composing and sequencing ..musicians have their own styles but ya , ther are som basic things which u need to know and follow..the best way for you to learn I would suggest would be the musician forums..interaction with musicians from around the world would be really helpful and u can share ideas and tips.. as u r into DJing I assume u wil mostly b working with Ableton Live, Frutyloops, NI tracktor or Virtual DJ…most of these have their own forums www.ableton-live-fans.com, www.fruityloops.com , etc ..also the forum at www.isratrance.com will help u a lot as u r into trance

Happy tweaking Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dhriti
avinc

avinc

Male Number of posts : 354
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 6:46 pm

why dont you upload to www.rapidshare.de
Back to top Go down
shashank

shashank

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:21 pm

NEVSAY wrote:
ya, we do have plans for C18 RADIO but not at the time of launch but at a later stage..but we'l definitely have a jukebox now for listening to music while surfing..any other ideas ??

and Psyco and Nikhita,have u guys created any fresh electronica , psy trance tracks or mebbe mixed nybody... If u do have any of your own music, please do let me know and we would be glad to upload them on the site and we mite also include it on the compilation CD that we are thinking of..

@ Amrit, Nikhita -for problems working with REASON or any other software or for Reason refills or other plug-ins, plz feel free to lemme know..
Wish all of u here good luck and keep creating Smile

Reason refill and plugins What a Face , mujhe bhi chahiyee!!! when can i get it Dhritiboy?? lol! Suspect
Back to top Go down
shashank

shashank

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 1:22 pm

vaibhav wrote:
psyco wrote:
hi monika that to check out my topic . i think i ts time to start a radion on the name of C18- that will we fun for all members in here.

just to correct this, that's not monika psyco, its shashank posting from monika's account, for which she will apparently kill him.

YEAH RITE MAN!!! Sad , what a mistake!
Back to top Go down
psyco

psyco

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Hypersonic : Access Denied

[color=red]Label:

Phonokol

Arrived:

August 6, 2007

Yoni Salah is one of Phonokol's biggest trance stars of the past years and we proudly present his... ...new amazing album 'Access Denied'. After he released the 'Freedom' album, Yoni has conquered all the big festivals in Mexico, Brazil, Japan and around the world. 'Access Denied' is a follow-up to the first album 'Freedom' with a twist and new directions in sound, vocal, power and inspiration! 9 killing tracks including hits such as 'Access Denied' - A twin brother of 'Zuma' and many more.

[color:3011=#000080:3011]
track list:Cool
1. Suicide

2. Plug & Play

3. Access Denied

4. I Can Feel It

5. Dramatic Combo

6. Day Light

7. Night Life

8. Disco Mania

9. Start Again

BOOM SHANTI

love
peace
respect
Back to top Go down
rishab

rishab

Male Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:34 pm

psytrain's kewl...
Back to top Go down
psyco

psyco

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:36 pm

it to old now . i m tell u abt latest GOOD album . psytrain ROCK's we all know .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electroinc music lovers   Electroinc music lovers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electroinc music lovers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2